DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Thierry Humeau October 29th, 2006 05:55 PM

Need XDCAM HD in LA, 11/3 or 11/4

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for either a XDCAM HD equipped shooter or a XDCAM HD camera for rent in LA on 11/3 or 11/4. Please, reply to me directly via email at thumeau@telecamfilms.com

Thanks.

Thierry.

Thierry Humeau October 29th, 2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry Humeau
Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for either a XDCAM HD equipped shooter or a XDCAM HD camera for rent in LA on 11/3 or 11/4. Please, reply to me directly via email at thumeau@telecamfilms.com

Thanks.

Thierry.

The shoot if for 11/4.

Thierry.

Rob Stiff October 29th, 2006 09:26 PM

Look up: Nate Weaver for an experienced shooter.

Marcin Wilczek October 30th, 2006 09:09 AM

Looking to rent a Redrock M2 adapter.

Looking to rent a Redrock M2 adapter for the HVX-200 ( Nikon lenses) for 1 day shoot in November, and two P2 cards.

wilczek@wilczek.iq.pl

Ken Beals October 31st, 2006 06:05 AM

Barry ~

Greg from the Warehouse team should be back from traveling.

very best,

Ken

Warehouse office# 602.412.3960

Marcin Wilczek November 6th, 2006 04:47 PM

Looking to rent a Redrock M2 adapter.

Looking to rent a Redrock M2 adapter for the HVX-200 ( Nikon lenses) for 2 day shoot in November 11 and 12, and two P2 cards.

wilczek@wilczek.iq.pl

Eric Peltier November 7th, 2006 02:55 PM

where are you located?
e.

Marcin Wilczek November 7th, 2006 03:00 PM

I'm in NYC

I'm in NYC

Eric Peltier November 7th, 2006 03:54 PM

I'm surprised you can't find it in NYC.
If you don't, email Leonard Levy (he's a regular crew here!),
he's in San Francisco and might be wiling to ship.
good luck
e.

Marcin Wilczek November 7th, 2006 07:07 PM

I'm supraised too!!. I looking for over week, and still nothing.

Thanks anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Peltier
I'm surprised you can't find it in NYC.
If you don't, email Leonard Levy (he's a regular crew here!),
he's in San Francisco and might be wiling to ship.
good luck
e.

Robert Lane November 7th, 2006 08:11 PM

Marcin,

You'll find that most M2 or Mini-35 owners aren't willing to rent their equipment, mainly because most people don't treat rentals very well and most shooters on this forum don't have commercial equipment or rental insurance in case something goes bad - which it easily can and often does.

Your best bet if you need an adapter is to either purchase one yourself (the Brevis is a cost-effective and high-quality alternative to the M2) or, try the Red Rock forum and see if any registered owners are willing - but don't hold your breath. (^_^)

Nancy Scott November 8th, 2006 10:38 AM

Need xl1s shooter in Northern Virginia 11/21/06

Hi all,

We're looking for someone with an xl1s to serve as 2nd camera for a 6 hour shoot in Clinton, VA.
The 2nd camera will be mainly static with minimal, if any hand held work. Compensation is $300.
Please email me if interested.

Thanks,
Nancy

David Cervenka November 8th, 2006 11:44 AM

NEED: PAL to NSTC Conversion East Bay

Hi,

I'm looking for help to get a miniDV PAL to NTSC conversion in the East Bay (Walnut Creek, Concord, Berkley, Oakland, etc..) area.

It's approx 5 minutes worth of footage.

Thanks in advance,
David

Rick Jones November 8th, 2006 01:02 PM

I can do it if you want to send it to me. Otherwise contact Tom Adams here...

Tom Adams
Adams Video Services
650-359-3989
888-359-3989 (toll free)

If he can't do it there are several others AVP member studios out there that can probably do it for you.

Be sure to tell him I sent you!

Rick

Noah Posnick November 8th, 2006 03:18 PM

I was looking for awhile for someone to rent from. I may be purchasing an HVX, M2, and set of Nikon lenses in the next month or two and renting it out to recoup some of the costs. Since I know most people renting this equipment from me, rather than going to a rental house, are doing so because its cheaper and, thus, probably doesn't have insurance, I'll require a security deposit. I guess I could do this via paypal. It seems like the most logical way of insuring that my equipment returns to me in good condition or at least the damages are paid for. Does anyone else rent out there equipment and have any suggestions on policy, etc?