DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Carl Downs November 13th, 2006 11:46 PM

Gentleman in Vegas with Z1 or FX1?

I just shot a short in Japan (on a Z1) and dumped all the tapes to disk while there (and had the camera) but one half of one file (i.e. about 30 min. of one file/tape) is corrupt... or I hope SO!! I hope it is not the tape!! I do not have a Z1 or FX (I am a producer) but would like to know if anyone would be generous enough to help me out, I live in Las Vegas. I just need to recapture one tape (one hour) to Vegas 7.

Chris Luker November 14th, 2006 11:45 AM

I might be down in Vegas for Thanksgiving... I'll let you know if I come, I'll bring my z1. Hey, that last bit rhymed!

Aldo Visaggio November 15th, 2006 06:24 AM

need videographer in San Jose area

I need a pro videographer in the San Jose area for a corporate talking head that will be ultimately put on the web. I would like an experienced videographer with very good lighting and skills. Equipment can be a PD150 or similar with good lighting and sound package.
Thank You, Aldo Visaggio

Christopher Thompson November 16th, 2006 03:23 PM

Need Nikon Still Lenses Austin TX

Hey Guys,

Need some one in the Austin Texas, and or surrounding Texas area with a full set of nikon lenses to come help out on a short film and trailer this january 13th-14th & 20th-21st.

We will be attaching it to a redrock micro.

Budget is tight, but prices can be negotiated. Gas costs and meals will be covered.

Help us make this project get done right!

For more information please visit:

http://www.amfmstudios.com/stuckuniverse

Thank you!

Michael Pennington November 16th, 2006 03:30 PM

Seeking Co-Writer in Houston Area

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Co-Writer that lives in the Houston area. I'm producing a sitcom that might get picked up by cable TV channels. Please email me at dippyfilms@gmail.com for more info.

Anthony Faust November 20th, 2006 05:42 PM

Need a location sound recordist

Hello,

4312 Productions is looking for a location sound recordist for a 30 second commercial to be shot in Alexandria on December 9, 2006. You must have your own equipment and be reliable. This is a one day shoot.

Please email film@anthonyfaust.com for more details.

Thanks.

Chris Luker November 22nd, 2006 11:23 AM

I WILL be in Vegas this week, but the Z1 won't. My Brother is taping his son's football tournament with it.
Sorry...

Arthur Drogowski November 29th, 2006 02:25 PM

Holiday DVD Project

I'm working on a Holiday DVD for people that don't have the money or time for decorations.
I decided to videotape my Christmas tree and decorations, and perhaps drive around the neighborhoods taping the elaborate house decorations. I'm also thinking of going to a shopping mall for some footage.
I was wondering if anyone has any footage of holiday snow scenes. I've already been online and found stills for over $300. This is a non profit project.

I apologize if this post is in the wrong category.

Stef Keet November 29th, 2006 11:01 PM

Freelance Edit Rates - Melbourne

Hi guys,

I would appreciate it if someone can advise me what acceptable hourly rates would be to pay a freelance FCP editor in Victoria, Australia, based on the following?

1. - Newly qualified from Uni
2. - With about 2 years industry experience
3. - With exstensive industry experience

Rob Lohman November 30th, 2006 04:23 AM

Hi Arthur, welcome aboard DV Info Net. I have moved your thread to our
helping hands forum. Good luck!

Ben Gurvich November 30th, 2006 05:08 AM

Sound Recordist needed in Melbourne Australia

Bit of a long shot but i thought i'd post here.

Im producing/shooting a Tropfest (www.tropfest.com) short, and we understand the value of a good sound. Which is why they would be the only ones getting paid.

We are on a tight budget but its a one day shoot. If anyone knows anyone familiar with HDV and its levels etc or has a dat (even better!) we would love to get in contact with them.

Cheers,
Ben Gurvich

Philip Gioja November 30th, 2006 12:17 PM

You might try istockphoto.com - their still photos usually cost $1.

Are you planning to sell this DVD?

Bruce S. Yarock November 30th, 2006 01:33 PM

Hey Ben,
If you move the festval to south Florida, we'll shoot hdv and do the sound...LOL.
good luck.
Bruce S. Yarock
www.yarock.com

Arthur Drogowski November 30th, 2006 02:33 PM

Helping Hands

Thanks for the helping hand, Rob :)

Arthur Drogowski November 30th, 2006 02:38 PM

Cost of DVD

Philip, I plan to give these away. In my church and at work, there are a number of people who don't have money for decorations. Also some people don't seem to be in the holiday spirit.
Thanks for the website info. Art