DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Guest January 31st, 2006 12:44 AM

I am more than willing and able to design you a website.... if you want to take a look at my site i designd... send me an email

Keith Luken January 31st, 2006 06:42 AM

Its that time again.. Looking for possible second shooter in ATL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Luken
I'm just starting out and I may have a gig shooting a school varity show, I want to give them 2 camera angles. I am looking for someone in Atlanta (Roswell area) that might be willing to do some shooting, money is not great but will be good for a newbie looking to get some expierience. I am using a GL2 so woudl love to find someone with a GL2 or GL1 so the images can blend best, but beggers can't be choosers. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested. Shoot is Feb. 20 2004, in evening I still am getting all the details worked out.

Keith

sales@atlantadigitalmedia.com

I have been asked back for the same gig, to shoot a school variety show. It is Friday February 10. I beleive it is 7pm and will probably last 2-3 hours. I prefer someone with a Canon GL2 or GL1, or XLx to make mixing footage a bit easier, but will consider any 3 sensor camera. I will be capturing sound directly from their sound board onto a MD so your audio setup is not that important, although capturing some of the ambient sound is preferred so I can mix that into the rear channels. All you really need is a camera, tripod and patience to stand in the back of an auditorium for 3 hours. Contact me if interested I need to give them a repsonse by the end of this week (2/4).

K. Forman January 31st, 2006 06:49 AM

Gee... I thought you fell through the cracks! How ya doing Keith?

Keith Luken January 31st, 2006 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Forman
Gee... I thought you fell through the cracks! How ya doing Keith?

Doing good, got side tracked by my still photography and work. have not done much video work, an occasional wedding, then the school called yestrday and asked if I could shoot the show again.

Tomas Chinchilla January 31st, 2006 07:21 AM

Keith, I sent you an email but it came back undeliverable.

What's the best way to contact you?

George Ellis January 31st, 2006 11:43 AM

Find out quick Tomas or Keith F will drive up again. ;)

Me... over in Suwanee.

Ed Hill January 31st, 2006 12:03 PM

Need rate for dolly grip & dolly rental in Atlanta

Hi,

Doing budgeting, pre-production for a 10 day shoot in Atlanta. Can any one recomend a rental house or dolly grip with their own dolly? Looking to shoot in March, 2006. The producer is the same producer who financed "On Our Way Up". This will be a romantic comedy.

Need day rates for dolly / lighting grip
and rate for dolly.

Please e-mail with day rate and rate for 10 days.

Dolly has to be a pro Elemack, Fisher, Chameleon, Phantom or similar quality.

Thanks,

Ed Hill

Lowell Oswald January 31st, 2006 12:29 PM

Website Help...

Hey I can do a flash site for you for pretty cheap ($100-$500)

Check out some of my most recent sites..

www.ehansenproductions.com
www.incandescent.us
www.food-ex.com (nothing to do with video..but it's flash)

if you want more samples, email me!

K. Forman January 31st, 2006 01:36 PM

Bite me George ;) Actually, he sent me an email asking if I could make it back, but I had prior engagements. But, I would have!

Nick Hiltgen January 31st, 2006 06:32 PM

P.A. in detroit

Hey I'm trying to find out if anyone is located in detroit to be a P.A. for a few days. If you're available please respond.

Tim Borek February 1st, 2006 08:03 AM

The position has been filled. Thanks to everyone who inquired!

Alden Miller February 1st, 2006 02:05 PM

Hey there-
I also just saw your post as well... And I am also in the KC area. I will post this in a better spot to be found, but what is theis Filmmakers Coalition you speak of?

Keith Luken February 1st, 2006 02:57 PM

Thanks everyone, Chris is going to help out as he has a GL2, making blending video much easier!

Tim Snyder February 1st, 2006 04:19 PM

Looking for help in San Marcos, TX, Charleston WV & Cullowhee, NC

I have 3 jobs the same weekend and I am looking for some help. Here are the locations and dates:

San Marcos, TX
March 31 - April 1

Charleston WV
March 31 - April 1

Cullowhee, NC
April 1

I am looking for individuals with 3ccd cameras and a tripod. These all are all day shoots. We will provide food plus pay for the day. No travel is provided. Please let me know if you are located near one of these cities and are available to work this date. I will provide you with further information once you have contacted me. Please email me with what type of camera you have and where you are located.

You can take a look at our website to see what type of work we do - www.box5productions.com

Thanks,
Robin
rcr@box5productions.com

Chris Hurd February 1st, 2006 04:29 PM

Hi Tim (or is it Robin),

If you get no other responses in San Marcos, contact Media Design at (512) 754-0083