DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Jon Omiatek February 27th, 2006 04:24 PM

Cincinnati, Ohio area wedding videographer needed

I am looking for both full time and part time experienced event videographers. More than 1/2 of our business are weddings and the other half are sporting events, corp events and court documenting.

Visit my website for more job postings.

www.trulux.com/employment.htm

Thank You

Jon
jon@trulux.com

Chris Korrow February 27th, 2006 07:00 PM

Probably will be alright. Let me ask the guy in charge. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Chris

Michael Pace February 27th, 2006 08:39 PM

Chris, send me a private email and i'll get you in touch with a friend of mine in Jax. He's got an XL2 and previously helped me shoot a feature with my XL1, so he knows his way around the block. He's probably hungry so would welcome the work.

Best,

Michael Pace
Pensacola, FL

Jonathan Stanley February 28th, 2006 08:42 PM

"This one's for NORTH CAROLINA!"

"Come on and Raise Up"
That was a reference to that Petey Pablo song incase you didnt get it...

Call out to all my NC peeps who are indie filmmakers. I am trying to network and find people with like minds, maybe shoot some film:)

I am up in Boone, hit me up if your interested.

Adam Ball February 28th, 2006 11:28 PM

howdy daniel,

please drop me a line at adam@yournextvideo.com . I would like to send you a compressed file of a 5 minute short I think you may enjoy.

cheers
-adam

Robert M Wright March 1st, 2006 01:20 PM

Would you consider working on a HD wedding demo Daniel?

Nate Schmidt March 1st, 2006 04:57 PM

I'm just starting a student film over the next week. It should be finished by early to mid April, I'll check back with you then.

Chris Korrow March 1st, 2006 09:14 PM

Keith & Michael did you guys get my email?

K. Forman March 2nd, 2006 03:40 AM

Chris- My email addy is down. Try Capt_Quirk at hotmail.com.

Peter Wiley March 2nd, 2006 10:36 PM

Harrisburg PA June 1 & 2

I may need to put together MiniDV video coverage of conference in Harrisburg PA at the Hilton Harrisburg on June 1 & 2.

Gig would involve shooting video of several workshops in an Hotel setting over the course of the day. Would need more than one crew with XL2 or similar.

Available and interested please drop me a line.

Wade Spencer March 3rd, 2006 10:24 AM

Sent you an email.

Lance Bachelder March 3rd, 2006 03:49 PM

Need JVC HD100 Owner/Operator - LA Mar.11

Shoot next Saturday - March 11 in NOHO. Need JVC HD100 owner/operator for 2nd camera shooting. All day 9am to approx. 8pm. Talking head, interviews etc.

There is pay!

Please email your rate and equipment specs.

Lance

nledude@yahoo.com

Christopher Velasco March 4th, 2006 11:11 AM

Multimedia Open Mic Night - Seattle

911 Media Arts Center Invites Filmmakers to Share Their Work

On Monday, March, 13th 2006 at 7:00 PM, 911 Media Arts Center hosts “Open Screening” at the brand new screening room at 911 Media Arts Center, 402 9th Ave N, Seattle. Open Screening is an “open mike night” for video and digital media arts; an open forum for filmmakers and digital media artists- ranging from amateur to professional. Discussion follows each screening.

How it works: Bring your DVD or VHS, disc/tape. Make sure it’s cued, maximum ten minutes in length or less, first come-first screened. Cost to submit or attend: $2.00 donation.

Open Screening is held the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:00 PM.

911 Media Arts Center was incorporated in 1984 and is considered Washington State's premier Media Arts Center. Our mission is to support the expressive use of innovative media tools by providing the access, training and environment needed to create/exhibit works of enduring merit and artistic excellence. We believe everyone can and should have access to the tools of communication.

http://www.911media.org/

Lance Bachelder March 4th, 2006 12:00 PM

Need JVC HD100 Owner/Operator - LA Mar.11

Shoot next Saturday - March 11 in NOHO. Need JVC HD100 owner/operator for 2nd camera shooting. All day 9am to approx. 8pm. Talking head, interviews etc.

Paid gig!

Please email your rate and equipment specs.

Lance

nledude@yahoo.com

Heath Vinyard March 5th, 2006 11:47 AM

DP Needed in OC/LA CA - HD100 Exp

Low budget 3 day short shoot is in need of a DP with experience and/or knowledge on the JVC HD100. Lighting package and/or an HD100 as a second camera is a plus and would be helpful, but is not necessary.

Please email if interested and/or need more information.
carcaridon@aol.com

Thanks for looking.