Helping Hands from 2012 - Page 14 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #196
Regular Crew

PAID: Interviews & b-roll in Folly Beach, SC

Our client needs some interviews and b-roll shot at a partner facility in Folly Beach, SC. We don't have an exact date yet but it will probably be between 10/24 and 11/5. This should only take a half day and the deliverable will be the raw footage. If you're interested, you should have a 24p HD camera, good lav mic and a light kit.

If you're interested, PM me ASAP. Thanks!
Old October 17th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #197
Major Player

Dallas Freelance Videographer Wanted

The LAW.TV is looking for a freelance videographer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in TV production or news. We shoot interviews with local attorneys in a controlled studio environment. Shoots will take place in a 4 hour window per law firm. Depending on the shoot there could be 1 or 2 firms per day. We ship our gear ahead of time to the shoot location. You will be required to set up the camera equipment, lights, mic and backdrop. We also provide a laptop with the questions to be asked. We also provide a "livestream" box to monitor and help you with the shoot. Please include a link to your website and demo reel. Please reply to the email listed below.

Please contact:
Mark Bournes / Production Manager
TheLaw.TV.
mbournes@thelaw.tv
561-352-0255
THELAW.TV | Legal News, Information, and Opinion | Find Attorneys | Get Answers
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #198
Inner Circle

Re: PAID: Interviews & b-roll in Folly Beach, SC

PM sent.

PM sent... I need to type at least 10 characters... isn't that silly?
Old October 17th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #199
Major Player

Re: Dallas Freelance Videographer Wanted

Mark,
Forgive my confusion. I'm not in the Dallas area, so I'm not applying for the work, but am seeking clarification for others' sake:
You mention shooting "...in a controlled studio environment", yet you seem to be describing an on-location-at-the-law-firm shoot. I don't mean to be picky/rude, but are the interviews held in a studio local to the Dallas area, or at the law firms' office(s)?
Thanks.
Our actions are based on our own experience and knowledge. Thus, no one is ever totally right, nor totally wrong. We simply act from what we "know" to be true, based on that experience and knowledge. Beyond that, we pose questions to others.
Old October 20th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #200
Major Player

We work with Local TV stations in each market and shoot in their alternate studio. So a shoot in Dallas take place in Dallas. Hope that clarifies.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 10:50 AM   #201
Regular Crew

Looking for TV hosts

Hi, everyone. This is for a TV show being produced in Queensland, Australia. Although it may not apply to many of you, I'm just getting the word out in case it does.

CPL Springfield Space is looking for two television hosts for our upcoming Briz-31 television program.

Our show will be a half-hour weekly pre-recorded variety show, that demonstrates people with disabilities living beyond limits. We invite people to audition on their own, or in pairs. We'll put you in front of an audience and video camera, and give you 5 minutes (no more) to show us that you're the right person for the job. Of course, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you can show our audience that you live an interesting life, you'd be excellent for this role. Producing a television show requires a lot of work behind the scenes. The hosts of this show will need to be enthusiastic and willing to manage a project to completion. We can't pay you, but you'll learn an enormous amount. Stella Young, the former host of No Limits in Victoria, is now employed by the ABC. Show us what you can do! We are also looking for guests, contributors and additional talent.

We'll hold auditions 15 and 16 November 2012 at Springfield Space. If you can't make it then, we will arrange an earlier time to video your audition. Contact Richard at rcavell@cplqld.org.au for more, or call Springfield Space on 3818 7379.
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #202
Trustee

Music videos - Boston and close cities.

With a lot of bills and wanting to buy some new electronic toys that we all love, I figured I can use more videography gigs especially during this time.

I have shot music videos in the past and is always looking for more to do.
Some of the music videos I've done can be found linked in my YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoVideoSamplesEtc
Scroll down and you'll see several that I produced.

If you like, I can also be of service to make your YouTube background a little bit more interesting by using photos either that I'll either take myself or perhaps you have some that you'd want to use.
Here's an example of a channel I did. https://www.youtube.com/user/ManelvisSoares/featured That's something simple and I can always do it differently to your liking. I'll be priced depending on how complicated you want it to be. Every band should have some sort of graphics in their YouTube channel.

Prices will vary depending on how complicated you want the video to be so when you contact me, please tell me what your budget is and I'll tell you what kind of video I can do with that budget.

The cameras I used is a hacked GH1, hacked GH2 and an SD600 camcorder. That is what I own and I usually work alone even for multi camera music videos like covers for example. For extra complicated videos in which I'd need help with, I know the right professional people who can also bring in more experience and equipment to work with and we can always rent equipment. I usually edit using Premiere Pro but have used other editing software programs. Also ,when I provide you a copy to put on YouTube, I'll always be in HD with a decent bit rate. Like putting graphics on your YouTube channel, it's always good to have your music videos be in HD. I can also advise you in some band marketing ideas but that depends.

Any questions, please feel free to ask and music videos isn't the only kinds of videos I can do. I'm also willing to work with other videogeaphers in case you have a project that you'd need help to either shoot or edit.
Here's my email.
1teixeirapaulos@gmail.com
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:31 AM   #203
Major Player

Roanoke VA Freelance Videographer wanted

The LAW.TV is looking for a freelance videographer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in TV production or news. We shoot interviews with local attorneys in a controlled studio environment. We shoot at a local TV station in the market. Shoots will take place in a 4 hour window per law firm. Depending on the shoot there could be 1 or 2 firms per day. We ship our gear ahead of time to the shoot location. You will be required to set up the camera equipment, lights, mic and backdrop. We also provide a laptop with the questions to be asked. We also provide a "livestream" box to monitor and help you with the shoot. Please include a link to your website and demo reel. I will initially fly in and train you for the 1st shoot. After that you will be our regular shooter whenever we have shoots in that market. Please respond to the email listed below. I will contact you if I am interested, at that point we can talk about the details involved.

Rate is $300 for a 1/2 day, $500 for a full day.

Please contact:
Mark Bournes / Production Manager
TheLaw.TV.
mbournes@thelaw.tv
561-352-0255
www.thelaw.tv
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:55 AM   #204
Major Player

We've hired a freelancer in Dallas. Thanks.
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:56 AM   #205
Major Player

Re: Freelance Videographer in Dallas, Las Vegas and Austin

We've filled the position in all 3 markets listed. Thanks
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:10 PM   #206
Major Player

Re: Looking for a Videographer, Harrisburg, PA

Position filled, thanks
Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #207
Major Player

2nd shooter and sound in Macon/Atlanta, GA

Seeking crew members for a 2-day interview-based video shoot in Macon, GA 11/14-11/15/2012

1 HDSLR owner/operator to shoot 2nd for me. Canon DSLR a must, APS-C sensor preferred (though full-frame owners will not be ignored outright). Zooms are a must, with an available range of at least 24-100mm (not necessarily one lens) and aperture of f/4 or wider.

1 sound mixer with equipment. We're shooting double system, so disk-based stereo recorder is a must (though timecode is not necessary). I'm comfortable with candidates suggesting specific packages, though, for reference, all the work so far has been recorded with lav and boom to separate channels.

Also seeking to hire some gear locally - 2x Kino Diva 400 (or similar) with stands, and 1x fluid head tripod. We would LOVE it if one of the 2 crew members we're seeking could provide this service as well.

Please send rates, resumes, and reels to dave@kineticfin.com
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #208
New Boot

Talented Video Editor available for work

Hello,

I am a video editor looking for freelance or full-time work. I can make your project look great.

You can see some of my work on my website: Graceful Motion

I also have a lot of experience creating motion graphics. You can see my motion graphics reel in my old website: Raulinho(ponto)com | Raul Castro | Motion Graphics

I am in Los Angeles, but we can also transfer footage through the web, or by mail, if you live far from me.

email: contact@gracefulmotion.com

Raul

Last edited by Raul Castro; November 6th, 2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: added email address
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #209
Major Player

Looking for possible business partner, Pittsburgh PA

So I'm interesting in meeting someone in the area who would be interested in going after larger corporate, live event and other video work in the area. So far I've been doing just weddings but I would love to expand and try and take on more things. I'm all alone though, so I'd love to meet someone who is just as motivated and wants to team up.
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #210
Major Player

Looking for a shooter in San Diego / Dec 1-2

Looking for someone to shoot some interviews (basic talking-heads, 1 camera) at the Manchester Grand Hyatt the weekend of Dec 1-2. Not sure if it's both days, or just 1. Either way, wont be long days. Would need to provide basic lighting and audio gear. Footage will need to be shipped to me for editing. If you ship cards or hard-drive to me, they will be returned promptly.

This IS a paid gig, but this is for a charity that raises $$ for epilepsy research, so you will be helping out a great cause (so pay might be a little lower then a "normal" day rate). I don't have all the details, but will update this thread as soon as I do.

If anyone is interested, please email me or post a link to some of your work, and let me know what gear you have.

THANKS.

EDIT>>NEW INFORMATION....they are trying to schedule everything on Saturday from 2-7. Pay would be $250.

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; November 9th, 2012 at 05:42 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands