Converting PAL to NTSC for Broadcast - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions

High Definition Video Editing Solutions
For all HD formats including HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD and others.

Old November 11th, 2005, 10:54 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Crisdale
I know you've asked Graeme - and I hope he doesn't mind my interjecting at this point... However, there's plenty of PC options as far as PAL<NTSC>PAL conversion is concerned.
Thanks Steve for your answer and to everybody wants help me and all the readers of this thread. Of course, Graeme only can agree with me, for sure, and my questions are open to all, as well this forum. So, everyone can help is welcome as you are. I hope carry on hear you here.

Quote:
Don't get so frantic about something like this being the "Deal Breaker" issue! If you want the quality and clarity of HD, with the promise of providing content for yourself and others that has previously only been reserved for the priviliged few... then go for the Z1, because it's proven itself as a serious piece of hardware with maturing software support.
CineFrame25's lower vertical resolution (better than CF24 according all the user reviews that I read). CF25 gets you way more than half of your vertical resolution (540 lines in CF25 versus about 775 in 1080i).

Quote:
If you truly need what the HVX offers over and above the Z1 (whilst putting up with the ommissions!!), then wait till it hits the streets...
The question is: I must cook my agenda.
Emanuel Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2005, 06:36 AM   #17
RED Problem Solver

Thanks Steve, as you know I'm not too aware of what's happening on the PC side.

As for me, there are no current plans for PC versions of anything I do.

Graeme
Graeme Nattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #18
Regular Crew

I understand you, Graeme, but thank you anyway for your answer. I'm sorry to hear that because PC side always will be more universal and affordable.
Emanuel Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2005, 09:32 AM   #19
RED Problem Solver

And much more expensive to develop for!

Graeme
Graeme Nattress is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > High Definition Video Editing Solutions