Hard Drive issues at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC

Non-Linear Editing on the PC
Discussing the editing of all formats with Matrox, Pinnacle and more.

Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM   #1
Trustee

Hard Drive issues

I haven’t tried to look for any information yet online but maybe someone in this forum can save me the trouble.

I’ve done a demo wheel in my last year of college in 2005 and when I graduated I shot a lot of stock footage in the Azores with my HC1 in that year. In 2006 I’ve been involved in the videotaping of certain events for a TV station with a Z1u. The thing is, I have so much extra footage since I graduated that I really need to make another demo wheel and there is a problem. I have DVCPRO footage that I shot while I was in college on a hard-drive that I used for a dual G5 MAC computer and I would like to know if there is any way that I can transfer all of that footage to my Windows computer.

I know it would be easier if I can get a hold of an Apple computer but it may take me a while so hopefully there is another solution.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Non-Linear Editing on the PC