Get a FREE 8 GIG P2 Card from Panasonic (Oct-Dec Customer) - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders
All AG-HPX and AJ-PX Series camcorders and P2 / P2HD hardware.

Old December 24th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #31
Regular Crew

I heard panasonic is extending the rebate to March 2007
Jason Strongfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #32
Regular Crew

rebate info

So, I took a second look on my printed invoice, and although it says I made the order for 8/30/06, I actually paid for it and picked up my HVX on 9/11/06 (it also shows this). I got wind of this rebate when i was out of town, but had an email copy of the invoice which I'd recieved after placing the order, which did not indicate that I paid for it on 9/11, since I hadn't paid for it yet. However, the October date indicated I was eligable, so I just used that info.

The problem is, they had originally stated that the offer was good for all purchases in 2006, january-december. So, now that one of you has said it's only going to honor september-december, I get the feeling that I'm getting assed out of my P2 card! I tried reentering info on the panasonic website, but it clearly states that information cannot be changed.

I was also wondering if they contact you to get your purchase info mailed out to them, or if i'm just totally screwed here! Is there any phone number I can call and contact panasonic about this?
Nick Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #33
Regular Crew

For those who are wondering if they are shipping them out yet, my 8gb P2 card arrived today.

Thanks Jan
Martin Iverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #34

Hi Martin,
how long ago did you purchase your camera before getting the free 8 gig card?
thanks
terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Iverson
For those who are wondering if they are shipping them out yet, my 8gb P2 card arrived today.

Thanks Jan
Terry Nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #35
Regular Crew

Purchased on 11/2.

I submitted the online request the early on the first day the link was up on the Panasonic 11/07 (It seemed like an entire month later).

On Dec 11th I received a letter from Panasonic requesting the original copy of the sales receipt.

Received the P2 card on Jan 12th.

I hope that helps calm the anxieties of those that are anticipating the arrival of the promised P2 card. It was a long wait, but worth it.
Martin Iverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #36
Tourist

I registered my HVX in early Dec. I have not received a letter as Martin did. Last I checked on the Panasonic web site, my "order" (book and card) were being processed. I looked today on the panny site and can no longer find the tracking link. Perhaps I'm going blind - it is very possible. Has any one else received the requesting letter and is this the procedure?

Thanks. JT
J.T. Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #37
Tourist

Well, I did find the link and it's still in process but I'm still wondering about the letter part.

JT
Old January 27th, 2007, 10:18 AM   #38
Tourist

Arrival

Well, I'm happy to say that a day later my card and book arrived!!! Now I'm cooking with gas!
Old February 27th, 2007, 02:17 PM   #39
Major Player

Just a word of caution - I sent in my original invoice as requested by Veronica Burke and got delivery confirmation from the USPO. That was January 3rd. Having heard nothing, I inquired about the status of my P2 card a week ago, and was told that my invoice was never received. I have given them the tracking number confirming the delivery to their offices in Memphis and am waiting to hear back from them. If I were to do it again, I would send in the invoice with return reciept so I had a signature from their end as well.
Mark Donnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2007, 05:38 PM   #40
Regular Crew

So I've been waiting patiently for my P2 card and book for quite some time now. My application for the rebate was processed on 1/5/07, and today (3/27/07... over 10 weeks later) I finally signed for a package from Panasonic... but there was no P2 card included, it was just the book.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to read the heck out of this book, and I'm glad to have it, but where the whizbang is my P2 card?!

Any of you who've recieved yours, was the P2 shipped separately?

I've called the phone number listed in the original post here like 50 times in the last 3 weeks, but nobody ever answers (or returns the messages, although I only left one or two). Is there another number where I might be able to get ahold of someone to get a tracking number for the P2 package that may or may not be coming?
Old March 29th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #41
Tourist

Got mine today, Bought the camera in late January, got the book and the card in the same package today.
Rob Quello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2007, 05:04 PM   #42
Regular Crew

Does anyone know if there's a back order process going on? The problem is, I can't get in contact with anyone at panasonic, and I'm moving from the place it will be shipping to in just about 4 weeks.

It's not that I'm trying to be impatient, I just want to be able to change the shipping address at least before I move!
Old April 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #43
Major Player

Nick - I too have had a long wait for the P2 card. I sent in my invoice on 1-3-07 and have not yet received the card. I was in touch with Veronica Burke and Jan Crittenden Livingston by E-mail and they implied that there was a shortage of 8 GB P2 cards, thus the problem in filling the rebate requests. Hopefully some time in the next few weeks they will ship them out.
Mark Donnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #44
Major Player

Nick - the P2 card arrived today ! Keep the faith, yours should arrive sometime soon.
Mark Donnell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic P2HD / DVCPRO HD Camcorders