DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Christopher Witz December 9th, 2006 11:11 AM

not able to email you.... blocked?

I'll take the whole kit if you still have it.... it's the bundle with the rod support right?

David Delaney December 9th, 2006 11:46 AM

wow, that is a great deal on the lenses!

Patrick Moreau December 9th, 2006 01:48 PM

I'm not too far from Buffalo, not sure where exactly your located, or we could do shipping. If it is still available, please contact me via email through the forum. I'll be editing for the next two weeks straight so I should be able ot get back to you right away.

Eugene Kim December 9th, 2006 02:09 PM

Hi, if still available, can you list your e-mail?

Derrick A.Jones December 9th, 2006 03:54 PM

Just emailed ya

John Godden December 9th, 2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaron Berman
Sadly, I've rarely had occasion to use my M2 adapter, so I'll give the opportunity to someone else. I bought it for one project, used it for 2, and it's been sitting ever since.

The bundle is about 5 months old, and if you studied everything very carefully you would probably assume it's only been out of it's box for display. This is the version with the larger, more expensive HD achromat lens.

Also, with it I'm selling 3 FD lenses. The 55 f/1.2, 85 f/1.2 and 135 f/2. All are FANTASTIC lenses. You can still find these lenses re-housed by cinema lens companies to fit panavision, and they usually go for more than their zeiss or Angenieux counterparts.

Options - Everything - adapter, lenses - $1200 + shipping
- The adapter, no lenses - $900 + shipping

I'm located in NYC, so I can ship or arrange for pickup locally. I'll be back in town next friday.. No matter how you slice it, if you need a basically brand spankin new M2 near NYC, this is your quickest bet.

Please check your original post. Your price for the whole system must be incorrect.

JohnG

Chris Harvey December 9th, 2006 08:05 PM

F/S Sony UWP-C1 wireless system

I am selling a Sony UWP-C1 wireless system. This system comes complete with all accessories (minus the mic windscreen) listed on the B&H site. It is in the range of 758-782 MHz. I purchased this system used a couple of months ago and used it at one wedding. It show signs of use but is in perfect working condition. I am selling because I just purchased a second Sennheiser G2 system.

Photo of Sony UWP-C1
www.digkeepsakes.com/sony.jpg

B&H sells the system new for $499.95 and a $50 gift card. I will sell for $285 (USPS Priority Mail shipping included) to the lower 48 states.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks,

Chris Harvey

Sean McHenry December 9th, 2006 11:38 PM

Wanted, DEAD Canon 1014-XLS Super 8 cam

I recently received a Canon 1014-XLS Super 8 film camera that has some bad glass. The first element of the lens has something happening to the coatings and I don't think it can be inexpensively repaired. The body is strong and in really good shape.

If anyone has or knows of a dead Canon 1014-XLS with a decent looking lens on it, please let me know. I would consider buying it to transplant the lens. 2 dying cameras equal one working piece of film history.

If in doubt, here is what the Canon 1014-XLS looks like: http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/7b/94/fc15_1.JPG

Thanks,

Sean

Sean McHenry
Sean@DeepBlueEdit.com
http://www.DeepBlueEdit.com[/url]

Giroud Francois December 10th, 2006 02:28 AM

would you sell to somebody located in europe ? (switzerland ?)

Webb Pickersgill December 10th, 2006 03:10 AM

For Sale: Canon XL2 Camera

I am selling my NTSC Canon XL2 3CCD MiniDV video camera package. This camera was purchased about 1 1/2 years ago from B&H Photo(I am the original and only owner) It has been used by my professional video producton company in Phoenix, AZ and was taken excellent care of. (See my sig for more info) I am selling because I recently bought new HDV cameras and need to sell my older cameras. When not in use this XL2 was stored in the Pelican case which is included. The tape mechanism was never used for DV Playback/Transfer to PC. I will not bore you with all of the technical features of this camera, as that information is available on Canon's website. What IS important, is exactly what is included…

Includes the standard XL2 kit:
- Canon XL2 3CCD MiniDV camera body
- Stock Canon XL2 16x Zoom lens with built-in ND filter and image stabilization (With soft cary case)
- Lens cap, back lens cap and body CCD cap (when you take the lens off the body for extended periods of time)
- Standard XL2 viewfinder and stereo microphone.
- Battery Charger with power dongle (for running directly of AC power)
- Canon BP930 battery (Appx 1.5 hours runtime)
- Composite/audio and s-video cables
- Canon carry strap
- Remote control for camera
- Shoulder Mount bracket for mounting external wireless or battery systems. (Does not include the 4-6 small screws, which are easily replacable)
- XL2 instruction manual IS included

It ALSO includes these extras:
- Pelican 1600 hard case with custom-cut foam to fit this camera and most accessories. ($200 value)
- B&W UV Filter on the lens ($80 value). Includes hard case for the filter if you ever want to take it off or switch it out.
2x BP945 battery (Appx 2 hours) ($160 value)
- Rycote windjammer for the included microphone for reducing wind noise ($55 value)
- Lightwave Microphone Vibration Isolation clamp ($125 value)
- Petrol Raincover - Never used ($65 value)
- One tape cleaner and 9 Sony DV Tapes included! ($40 value)
**If you pick up locally you can have the original box too **
** OVER $700 of extras INCLUDED!!

Price and Payment:
Asking $3300/obo and will ship for FREE UPS Ground within the USA. Payment can be made via PayPal (Only from a Verified account with a Confirmed Shipping Address.)

I also have Canon 16:1 Manual Servo Zoom Lens (w/72mm UV filter) for sale: $900 (includes Free UPS Ground Shipping)

As well, I have the Canon 3x Wide Zoom Lens (w/72mm UV filter) for sale: $800 (includes Free UPS Ground Shipping)

Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Chris Harvey December 10th, 2006 08:46 AM

Thanks, but I am going to stick with shipping only to the lower 48 states for now.

Chris

Martin Patterson December 10th, 2006 11:13 AM

go check it out

go to our website

www.ppsproductions.biz
go to the shop page there are pics and more....you must have java run time to look at our page, just in case you can only look at the spash page.

Andrew Petrie December 10th, 2006 12:50 PM

Still available, (Matthew never did hear from your mate...)

Ben Bixby December 10th, 2006 02:13 PM

Forgot

Forgot to say I've got an extra Sony NP-F970 battery too.

Thanks

Andrew Todd December 10th, 2006 04:24 PM

wtb laptop

if anyones expecting a new one for xmas maybe and wants to sell their old one for some portable editing.. im travelling alot between two cities so laptop seems to be the way to go for a while

andrew_m_todd (at) hotmail.com

Tommy Haupfear December 10th, 2006 08:38 PM

Andrew not sure what specs or price you're looking for but I have a rather unique Compaq that I'm not using. Its unique in that I never used it and shines like new. Its a Compaq NC6000 with a 1.6GHz Pentium M CPU, 512MB, 40GB HD, CDRW/DVD, with integrated USB 2.0/Gigabit Ethernet/56k modem. It has a 14" LCD with a 32MB ATI Radeon 9600 graphics card. Its pre-wired for an integrated wireless NIC (about $20 on eBay).

$450 USD + shipping

Brendan Walsh December 10th, 2006 09:59 PM

PM sent...

Patrick Moreau December 10th, 2006 10:55 PM

Hi there,

I sent you an email several days ago and never heard back. Did you get it?

I;m also wondering how long the battery will power the LCD?

Patrick

Chris Harvey December 10th, 2006 11:08 PM

$265 shipped to lower 48.

Chris

Shane Miesse December 10th, 2006 11:52 PM

WTB: Bogen head handle

im looking for another handle bar for my bogen head, its a 501 like head (cant remember exactly) but i want another handle on it, anyone have one or know where i can get one? thanks

Yi Fong Yu December 11th, 2006 02:04 AM

oh my god, that's an amazing deal. i can't afford it, but gonna give you a free bump and hope the XL H1 finds a new home =).

Bruce S. Yarock December 11th, 2006 07:51 AM

Canon 16x manual lens

This lens is in excellent condition. I bought it along with my XLH1 from Marty Hudzik, who keeps his gear in immaculate condition.
Since most of my shooting is events, I like having the security of auto focus, and really have no use for the manual.I tried it on my H1 for an hour, and it works perfectly.
$875. I'll pay the paypal % (what they cahrge the seller) and you pay shipping.
Bruce S. Yarock

you can also email me at-
yarock at a o l dot com

Andrew Todd December 11th, 2006 08:00 AM

thanks tommy.. but im looking for something that will perform closer to how a desktop would for editing..

Tommy Haupfear December 11th, 2006 08:53 AM

Thats cool, what kind of specs are you after and I'll see what I can find?

Andrew Todd December 11th, 2006 09:16 AM

im not a big computer person.. but something that could handle hdv editing.

Tommy Haupfear December 11th, 2006 09:57 AM

Ah, HDV. You'll want at least 2.4GHz with 1-2GB of ram and a 7200rpm hard drive. Another thing to consider is getting a decent video card and high resolution display. I wouldn't go lower than 1280x1024.

Matthew Nayman December 11th, 2006 10:00 AM

Oh, sorry bro... I got incrededibly caught up in work... will foward his contact tonight.

Philip Gioja December 11th, 2006 10:15 AM

I think you can buy extra handles on bhphotovideo.com if I'm not mistaken - just the handle by itself. Pretty sure.

Bob Harotunian December 11th, 2006 12:11 PM

PAG C6 light system

This light can be mounted on any camcorder with accesory shoe. The light has barn doors with diffusion and dichroic filters. A charger and 2, 6V 7Ah Ni-Cd batteries are included.

Excellent condition and guaranteed.
Price - $195.00. If interested, E-mail bobh@beaconvideo.net.

Pictures here: http://www.beaconvideo.net/paglight.htm

Ken Grohs December 11th, 2006 12:13 PM

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

$29.95

Steve Maller December 11th, 2006 01:58 PM

I'll take it. I've emailed you separately. Thanks!

Dave Campbell December 11th, 2006 02:45 PM

FS: Sony HDR-HC1

Perfect condition. Have all the orginal stuff that came with it.
$1300 shipped in US.

Dave

Webb Pickersgill December 11th, 2006 05:51 PM

Edit

Update... one small mis-print. The lens included is the Stock 20x Zoom Lens (not 16x as listed) Sorry for the misprint.

Alex Bruce December 11th, 2006 07:34 PM

I sent you an email, hope you still have it!

Jason Burkhimer December 11th, 2006 08:12 PM

do you still have this?

Jaron Berman December 11th, 2006 10:24 PM

sorry all, my email for some reason doesn't work here. Weird. Anyways, it's berman@trueentertainment.net. I get it on my phone, so while I'm away I can respond. But yes, the price is correct. I'm really not trying to gouge anyone, I know what it's worth, but I also know what I paid for the lenses and I would feel bad if I dicked someone over. Right now the new rig is 1100, no lenses. So I think its fair, but not too low. Plus, the money I lose in the transaction is already paid off as a rental, so I can sell the bundle in good faith, knowing that it worked perfectly for what I needed, depreciated slightly, and will make someone else very happy.

Take care all,
Jaron

berman@trueentertainment.net

Oh, and if you really want to pay more for it, I'll accept tips.

Aanarav Sareen December 11th, 2006 10:50 PM

I have the following, if you are interested:

Pentium M Core Duo 2.0ghz; 1GB Ram; nVidia 7800 256mb. I have been editing HDV footage on it for about a month or so without any problems. Also, the computer is pretty much brand new, as it was purchased in July.

Price: $1200. Let me know if you are interested.

- Aanarav

Steve Maller December 12th, 2006 12:10 AM

12" G4 Powerbook 1.33mhz 1.25GB RAM *SOLD*

bye bye
powerbook is sold

Webb Pickersgill December 12th, 2006 01:03 AM

FS: 8' Kessler Crane

I'm selling my 8' Kessler Crane... not because I don't like it, but because I decided to buy the 12' model and no longer need the 8'er. Perfect working condition, with some scratching typical from a "working" crane. This model is the black-painted version, not the powder-coated version they sell now. Also, this model cannot be "converted" to the 12' model as it is an older design.

Asking $350 + actual shipping. Can take PayPal or cashiers checks. I can send pictures of the actual item upon request. References available (both here on DVInfo and others) upon request as well. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Rafael Lopes December 12th, 2006 01:11 AM

Want To Buy A Glidecam Pro 2000

I want to buy the GLIDECAM PRO 2000. My budget is limited to 150$ plus shipping to Barcelona. I've seen a lot of offers within this price range...but I was just too late to get them. PM or email me if you are selling one (in good condition). I deal with paypal exclusively.