DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Adam Lubkin January 17th, 2005 05:01 PM

VdB, Rycote, Mini-Rover for Sale

Videosmith Mini-Rover Handgrip. Barely used. $36

VdB Carbon Fiber Boompole. Max ext. 77", closed length 24". 4 sections. Black. Was originally an internally cabled pole but cable was removed. You can get a coiled cable kit from Trew Audio for $100. Pole is used but in great shape. $225

Rycote Zeppelin, Furry Windjammer, 2-point Suspension, and Pistol Grip. For mkh416 or similar sized microphones. 17.5" long, 4" diameter. Very good condition. Elastics and clips are missing and have been replaced by rubber bands. You can get elastics and clips from Trew Audio for $12.50. Price for set $300

All prices firm for now and shipping is extra, or available for pickup in Frederick, Maryland.

Adamsculpt@yahoo.com

Michael Ryu January 17th, 2005 06:44 PM

Videosmith Mini-Rover Handgrip

I am interested in Videosmith Mini-Rover Handgrip. Is that the same thing as the following item?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=cart&A=details&Q=&sku=194070&is=REG

Will you accept credit card payment? What is the cheapest shipping rate to Central California?

Thanks!

Michael
michaelhryu@yahoo.com

Shane Miesse January 17th, 2005 09:27 PM

WTB: Canon Xl1 or Xl1s

Hey guys im looking for a good used camera, post here or email me if you have one for sale, thanks

Ken Tanaka January 17th, 2005 10:50 PM

Shane,
It would be helpful to prospective sellers if you indicated where you're located, at least your country. Many will not want to hassle with international sales.

Shane Miesse January 17th, 2005 10:52 PM

oh yea

im located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, thanks for the reminder

Adam Lubkin January 18th, 2005 09:04 AM

Yes, that's it. Priority Mail would be $4. Delivery confirmation is 45 cent extra. Insurance about a dollar extra.

Patrick Moreau January 18th, 2005 11:05 AM

Shane

I sent you an email about an XL1s I have with many extras, you could pick and choose which you were interested in.

Thanks
Patrick

Michael Ryu January 18th, 2005 11:59 AM

Mini-Rover

If it comes in the original box, etc., I’ll take it. Please email me to make an arrangement for payment and shipping. Thanks!

Michael
michaelhryu@yahoo.com

Bernard Diaz January 18th, 2005 01:23 PM

XL1s

Email sent.

Adam Lubkin January 18th, 2005 07:19 PM

Mini-Rover is sold. Thanks.

Rob Jacobs January 18th, 2005 07:37 PM

Make Offer. I'm going back east on the 30th, I will be away for about 6 weeks so I'd like to sell this before I leave.

Robert Kirkpatrick January 19th, 2005 11:18 AM

Silly question: The picture in the link shows 2 mics. But the description only shows 1. How many are actually in the kit?

Brent Ray January 19th, 2005 01:53 PM

Look a little closer at that picture. One of the items is the lav mic and it's corresponding receiver box, the other item is a monitoring earpiece.

So I assume there is only one of these sets

Ronald Lee January 20th, 2005 03:21 AM

Yes, there is one VERY good lavalier mic included. Very good range and sensitivity.

It plugs into the transmitter with a mini plug. In fact any mic can plug into the transmitter with a mini plug, so it's versatile.

Eric Lian January 20th, 2005 10:13 AM

WTB: Canon XL-1S Body Only

XL-1 owner since 1998 seeks an XL-1s body only with viewfinder and factory mic. I'd also like the battery charger and battery if you have them. If you don't, no big deal.

* I don't need the 16x lens. *

(I previously posted that I had a need for a 3x lens, but I just found and bought one from eBay).

Please be a DVinfo member with a track record in the forums. I will not consider equipment by people who registered just to sell their equipment and have no track record here.

Send me an email with a description of the equipment you have to offer, price, and how you would like to be paid.

OR - if you know where I can buy new or used XL-1, XL-1s bodies, please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Eric Lian
Lian Digital Media
Santa Rosa, CA
eric@ericlian.com
www.ericlian.com
www.henry1.com