DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

John Inman September 1st, 2005 09:41 AM

Shipping to Ireland

Sorry, will only ship within USA.

Andrew C. Stewart September 1st, 2005 01:05 PM

$200 if you pay shipping. That's all I can offer right now.

EDIT: And I would like to see a picture to insure it's condition.

Gage Luce September 1st, 2005 01:23 PM

sorry dude but your price is a bit high if i was gonna spend 2500 i would buy a vx2100 and pretty much everything you have with it for about the same price

Michael Dalton September 1st, 2005 01:29 PM

XL1s, GL2, EF Adapter, 3x Lens, 35-350... (canada)

Hi I m looking to sell my Canon gear, I have a lot of stuff. Prefferaby I would like to sell it in Canada.

Xl1s (orginal package + MX 100) (Make me an offer)
Gl2 (new record assembly) + UV and Pol Filters + 128 card (1800 cdn)
3x Lens ($850cdn)
Car Charger (Make me an offer)
Dual Charger (Make me an offer)
EF adapter fo Canon Lenses ($300cdn)
35-350 Eos Lens ($1700cdn)
5 big batteries (Make me an offer)

I live in the Toronto Area

Michael Dalton

michaelds@digitalcrossing.ca

John Inman September 1st, 2005 02:50 PM

Price too low!

Sorry Andrew,

I'm not willing to let it go that cheap.

Reasonable offers! Please!

Andrew C. Stewart September 1st, 2005 02:53 PM

The sticks alone BRAND NEW can be had for $200 let alone used. The new head maybe $100. Let me know when you're willing to sell.

John Inman September 1st, 2005 04:25 PM

3046 Tripod w/501 Fluid Head

This system currently sells for $359.95 at B&H.

Andrew Landies September 1st, 2005 04:46 PM

if i can't sell this soon, i am going to put it on ebay.....anyone need a good shotgun mic?
thanks,
andy

Jason Chang September 1st, 2005 06:33 PM

DVD Burner

Hi,

A Lacie would run you about $120-$160, depending on the condition. You can look into a Sony DRU-530, or DRX-530UL. This is an 8x, firewire, external DVD burner. Sony is a good brand, and for some reason, it costs less than the Lacie on Ebay. Spend $50-$70 and you can get a quality burner.

By the way, you can buy just about any external burner on Ebay and it will work with Toast Titanium. You just have to download PatchBurn 4.0 to make your Toast/Mac recognize the external burner. Again, there is really no need to spend the extra money on a Lacie, because there are other dependable brands on the market.

Devin Eskew September 1st, 2005 10:13 PM

Are the legs black or chrome?

Mel Williams September 1st, 2005 10:46 PM

I'll be selling my XL2 next week on ebay...

...before I do that, I thought I'll open the floor for any takers from true enthusiasts.

I purchased new from B&H back in May or June this year. I'm not a professional. I just have a very expensive hobby.

I used it only once to video tape a friend's wedding. This camera is in mint condition.

I'll accept a reasonable offer. Please no low-ballers.

I'm trying to simplify my life...my new baby is taking up most of my time.

Thanks,
mEL

Brian Bechard September 1st, 2005 10:51 PM

B&H sells it NEW for $360. If you can post a pic I'll give you a good offer.

Ramdas Lamb September 2nd, 2005 03:26 AM

your XL2

What price are you asking for it?

Ramdas

John Inman September 2nd, 2005 09:52 AM

Tripod system

The legs are chrome.

I can send a picture via e-mail attachment to anyone who wants it. Just send me an email.

proimage@charter.net
John Inman
828-667-2691

Dave Frank September 2nd, 2005 11:36 AM

email sent

Bob J. Trimmer September 2nd, 2005 11:43 AM

Canon Optura Pi F.S.

I need to sell my Canon Optura Pi Camcorder. It has just been cleaned, serviced and set to factory specs by Canon.
I have only recorded about 30 min since receiving it back. It is in excellent condition. I still have the original box it came in. It has the BP535 battery,which is the largest battery. The instruction book looks almost new.
Included are all the assecories it came with except the original small battery.

The Optura Pi records 16:9, also has Progressive Scan Mode recording.

I am asking $575.00 Which includes shipping anywhere in the Mainland USA
(48 states)

If you are interested I will send pictures of the complete package on receiving your E-Mail address.

Thanks,
Bob J. Trimmer
Medford, OR
541-773-7841
bdtrimmer@connpoint.net

Mick Isdes September 2nd, 2005 11:56 AM

This great package is still available!
Thanks,
Mick

Patrick Moreau September 2nd, 2005 05:05 PM

What would be the price that you are looking to receive for said unit?

Sean Bouchard September 2nd, 2005 07:55 PM

sent you an email regarding the gl2

Mel Williams September 2nd, 2005 11:41 PM

Sorry for the delay...

These items are looking for a good home. I don't really need to sell so please no low ball offers. Make me a reasonable offer. Local sale would be preferred. I would prefer a face-2-face transaction.

I'm sorry, but I haven't had time to do my research on how much I can sell them for. The prices below are what I paid for them. Most items below were purchased around June.

Canon XL-2 1/3-Inch 3-CCD Widescreen MiniDV Camcorder with 24P Recording, 20x Optical Zoom Lens and Advanced Optical Image Stabilizer ($4,300)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Bogen / Manfrotto 528XB Heavy-Duty 1-Stage Tripod Legs (Black) with 100mm Half Ball - Supports 66 lbs ($549.95)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation

Bogen / Manfrotto 3067 Heavy Duty Cine/Video Dolly ($257.95)

Bogen / Manfrotto 3152K Video Monitor Holder Kit - consists of: 3152 Monitor Holder, 2915 Super Clamp and 2916 Double Ball Joint Head with Camera Platform ($99.00)

The SKYCRANE SHOTTAKER is a two-piece jib, and makes up a single eight-foot jib configuration. It comes with a fixed counter weight bar, one pound external trim weight, two drive cables and turnbuckles. ($849.00)

http://www.skycrane.com/shottaker.html

Porta Brace CO-AB/M Carry-On Camcorder Case ($334.00)

Ron Sperling September 3rd, 2005 11:40 AM

Need to sell P+S Technik Digital packages.

Good afternoon all!
We are upgrading our camera packages from XL1s' to (I am pretty sure) HD-100's. That said I am informed by ZGC that there is no coversion package to adapt our current models to the new cameras? that said, Barbara suggested I post the sale information here? However, i was unable to navigate to an area in this site to post "For Sale"?

I am aware that does not mean there is not one as i am not what most of you would consider internet saavy. none-the-less, I don't want to break any rules here by offering it on this message board. Can anyone suggest how I should proceed?

All our equipment is in acceptional condition, the 35Digital packages are low hours and come 'complete' with grips, rods, etc. they also come in vacuum sealed (dust and environmental protection) Pelican Cases.

If anyone can help, please let me know! By the way, loved reading the threads on the HD-100, all good stuff!

thanks

Ron

Chris Hurd September 3rd, 2005 12:12 PM

Welcome to DV Info Net, Ron... I've moved your post to our Private Classifieds forum.

Tom Wills September 3rd, 2005 12:38 PM

Selling the XL1's for cheap by any chance? I could really use a better camera, but I just don't have the money to buy a new one at the moment.

Bob Costa September 3rd, 2005 06:01 PM

John, I am interested in the head ($100?) if you find a sticks buyer.

Patrick Coker September 3rd, 2005 08:17 PM

what is the price

please contact me off list. e.patric@verizon.net

Joseph Benoit September 4th, 2005 03:07 AM

Varizoom color mntr.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Benoit
Hello

I got a Varizoom on camera 5.2 color mntr.

With ac adpt. batt. charger case.
extra batt. with charger and case
shoe adpt.
mntr hood

I never used it. 8 months old
need $250.00

HAS BEEN SOLD

Ben Wolf September 4th, 2005 10:42 AM

mics are sold

The mics have been sold.

BW

Bob J. Trimmer September 4th, 2005 08:37 PM

Price Lowered On Optura Pi

I am Lowering the price of my Optura Pi to $525.00 Which includes shipping
in lower mainland USA.

Thank You
Bob J. Trimmer
Medford, OR
bdtrimmer@connpoint.net

Christopher Go September 4th, 2005 11:12 PM

Panasonic AG-DV1000 SOLD

Christopher Go September 4th, 2005 11:14 PM

Century Optics .7X Wide Angle Lens still up for sale. Leave me an email or post here for questions. Thanks!

Chad Solo September 5th, 2005 05:59 AM

Still have this set so I will bring it down to 35.00 and this will include shipping in the US only Media mail.

Chet

coolpix2323@yahoo.com

Steve Nunez September 5th, 2005 06:52 AM

u got mail

Darin Aho September 5th, 2005 09:34 PM

I have an XL1s with a bit of gear. 3x lens, 16x lens, MM-XL1, possibly a Pelican 1650, batteries, etc... What are you thinking as far as a trade?

Andrew Wood September 5th, 2005 09:55 PM

Hey. Well i just got an offer from someone in Miami although... i still havent heard back from them.. Bascially im willing to trade my Canon GL2 with extra 8 hour batter, Video Light, Wide Angle Lens, Camera Bag and all original boxing + mannuals for a used Canon XL1.

Darin Aho September 6th, 2005 08:34 AM

Basically, this is a new idea for me, but, I'm giving it serious thought. Would you consider leaving me with my lenses? XL1s body only with body cap, MM-XL1, MA200, original boxes and manual, straps, etc... straight up for your GL2?

I also have (not sure I want to part with, though) a Century matte box and rails with Schneider filters, and a Pelican 1610 (not 1650) case.

What part of Canada are you in?

Andrew Wood September 6th, 2005 11:19 AM

Hey. Im in Belleville, Ontario at college. Where about are you?

Well I was looking for a Canon XL1 with a lens... and just a battery and perhaps a bag.. i dont need any extra stuff at this point.

"Very" curious why you would be interested in trading.. it me back. Perhaps you can give me a phone call?

Kevin Wild September 6th, 2005 12:37 PM

I have a $10 bill I'd like to trade for a $20. Anyone want to trade? :-)

Just kidding, Andrew. Hope you find someone, though I sure love the picture you can get from the GL1/GL2. Great camera. Not sure I'd trade up to just the XL1s. I'd probably sell the GL2 and get the XL2, which is MUCH better than the XL1s.

Kevin

Darin Aho September 6th, 2005 01:01 PM

I'm looking for a lower profile with 2 + cameras for weddings. I love the quality I get w/ my camera but as my setup grows I become more of an attraction / nuisance. From what I've researched, with the GL2 I can get close enough to the XL1S useablility with a similar picture in a smaller package. I originally bought for movies but things change...

I'm in Massachusetts, about 7 1/2 hours from Toronto. I may be in Toronto on the 16th so if things work out I could possibly swing by. I'd like to talk. My email is darinaho at hotmail.com if you don't want to post your phone #.

...it me back? ....batteries, I think both our cameras use the same... If you're doing movies, XL1S body only + used 14x or 16x manual lens is the direction I would go. If you're not doing movies, I'd want a little extra to part with my 16x auto lens.

Tim Borek September 6th, 2005 01:37 PM

LE 6 still available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolland Elliott
OK, someone has to realize what a good deal this is and buy it off my hands!

Thanks, Rolland
704-504-3528
relliott2@carolina.rr.com

Roland,

Have you sold the software yet? I've been waiting 8 weeks for a demo CD from Pinnacle, but it hasn't arrived yet. (Don't have time to download the file over my dial-up connection.) If I can demo Liquid Edition soon, I may buy from you. Please e-mail tjvideo@highstream.net and let me know.

Thanks!

Rolland Elliott September 6th, 2005 01:51 PM

sold!

sorry I sold it on ebay a while ago for $490