DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Matt Trubac September 21st, 2005 06:59 PM

Camera

Hello,

I am taking offers on the camera.

It only has 58 hours on it - http://www.truvisionstudios.com/dvxpics/hours.jpg

* see other pictures in my original post *

Not sure on the details of the panasonic warranty, but the camera was purchased only 5 months ago, through B&H. I havn't registered the camera warranty... so I'm guessing someone could still do this. I can provide the original B&H sales receipt.

Michael Sheen September 21st, 2005 07:39 PM

Bought the 16x manual servo lens.

Still looking for a Century Optics 1.33 anamorphic converter and an XL1.

Dennis Morgan September 21st, 2005 07:59 PM

Just reduced for Quick Sale PD170 New $2350.00

Im reducing price of the camera for quick sale firm.

Dennis Morgan

Andrew C. Stewart September 21st, 2005 08:05 PM

monitor and tripod for me

Andrew Petrie September 21st, 2005 08:21 PM

Complete Glidecam V16 + all accessories

Selling my Glidecam V16, complete with all the original options (packages 2 & 3 -LCD monitor options, and Accessory pack.

Includes all of the following:
Vest
V16 arm
V16 sled
All weight plates - Counter balance weights, and Top-end weight plates (for lighter cameras)
Tools & docking mount with a beefier knob (the original one shattered, very cheap plastic), attaches to a c-stand that is not included.
Bogen quick release plate
All nuts and bolts, with a few extras from my own supply
Printer manual in a binder

Package #2:
5.6" LCD (rebadged Nebtek it seems) NTSC/PAL with sony battery mount
Small sony battery (NPF-550)
short RCA cable
Quick Charger

Package #3:
Vehicle mount
Vista post
Offset adapters
Low mode mount/cage

This unit was not used in the field, but used for practice in and around my home. My kind of work really hasn't required it's use, so I see no point in keeping it.

Bought complete for $6500 CDN, looking for $3500 USD * OBO * + shipping
Unit located in Canada, but the system is Made in USA, so there are no additional duties for American buyers (taxes may be a different story)

Brian Miller September 21st, 2005 08:37 PM

Item has been sold

My MA-300 has been sold as of today.

Vishal Gurung September 21st, 2005 08:56 PM

WTS or Trade - Two 19" Nec MultiSync Fe991sb - $320- Vancouver BC

I'm selling two of these excellent monitors at a great price- these workhorse CRT monitors have been used for a year video editing and you have your choice of Black/white or black/black - These are primo quality monitors which i'm selling or am willing to trade for the following canon camcorder: Canon Zr100 to Zr 300 or the Canon Optura Series-

Please email me if you have any questions- unfortunately due to time constraints i will not be able to deliver but we can definitely make arrangements for pickup!

for pix http://help.nec-computers.com/eu/pib...SB&layout=1409

p.s local buyers only please :)

p.p.s Price in CDN btw
oops thanks for the correction there: I'm in Vancouver B.C

Dylan Couper September 21st, 2005 11:41 PM

Vishal, if you want a local buyer, you'd better put your exact location.

I have a pair of these sitting on my editing desk as well.

Eric Lian September 21st, 2005 11:47 PM

Dylan,

Sending you an email...

-Eric

Andrew Petrie September 22nd, 2005 07:34 AM

Offers welcome of course ;) I could also lower the price if I keep the LCD monitor package, that is still useful to me, and some of you probably have your own LCD anyway.

Bryan McCullough September 22nd, 2005 08:54 AM

Look here, I put arrows in:

http://617pg.com/GL2/Sites-Pages/Image1.html

It's really quite small, but it's the only blemish on my baby so it makes me sad. ;)

Xiaoli Wang September 22nd, 2005 11:13 AM

FS: Lite-On 8x External DVD-R/RW

Bought this drive a couple of months ago, now have no need for it since I purchased an internal. Brand new condition, model number is SOHW-832SX. Connects via USB 2.0. Burns - and + as well as double layer. I believe it is compatible with PC only.

Asking $50. Post here or e-mail me at "hawkhkg11@hotmail.com" if interested. Thank you.

Mike Rinkunas September 22nd, 2005 08:29 PM

James,

If no one else jumps, how about $1500 plus S&H?

drop me a e-mail at mike@mrproductions.org

Thanks
~Mike

Ash Greyson September 22nd, 2005 08:41 PM

$1500? LOL $4000 is a little high but he could get $3000 on eBay pretty easy...

ash =o)

Joseph Benoit September 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM

Canon Manual Lens

The Lens Has Been Sold

Bruce S. Yarock September 23rd, 2005 06:52 AM

james,
I'm looking for a height adjustable stand for my 8044q.you mention a "yoke" for a c stand. Where can I get something like this that isn't a crazy amount of money?
Thanks
Bruce yarock

John Inman September 23rd, 2005 07:56 AM

Pictures Available

This tripod is still available. I'll even through in a hard shipping case.

email proimage@charter.net

John Inman September 23rd, 2005 08:37 AM

Dual Xeon Workstation

Dell Precision 670 with Dual 3.6 Ghz processors w/ 2 mb L2 cache, nVidia FX3400 256 mb PCI-E video card, 2 GB of ram, Pioneer DVR-509 dual layer DVD recorder, Audigy 2 ZS Platinum sound card with a 5 1/4 inch I/O bay. 80 gig SATA drive and 200 gig SATA drive.

Come with Windows XP Professional 64 bit version

This workstation has Intel 7525 chipset which is compatible with Edius NX, Matrox X-100 and other video hardware options.

Over 2 1/2 years left on next on site warranty.

email proimage@charter.net if interested.

Mike Rinkunas September 23rd, 2005 08:43 AM

Ash,

you're right, that was a low ball bid, but It never hurts to try! what's the worse thing that could happen, he says "no"?

~Mike

Ash Greyson September 23rd, 2005 11:20 AM

Hey John... the deck works great... what are you wanting for this set-up?

ash =o)

John Inman September 23rd, 2005 12:50 PM

Dual Xeon Workstation

$3500.00 including shipping within USA.

Harikrishnan Ponnurangam September 23rd, 2005 01:23 PM

$2800 will i get back

Its been more than two weeks since i sent $2800 to Mr.Charles J.Rivera and i had not received my camera yet. I left him a message that he should respond to me in 1hour today. Becuase he is not responding to my emails or phone calls and he hanged up on me today. So i don't trust him. If he is not repsonding in an hour i'm going to take legal action against him. I have all the records with me.

Chris Hurd September 23rd, 2005 02:14 PM

Always, always, always be extra careful when dealing with someone who does not live in the same country as you. This makes legal action very difficult. Also be sure to use a protected form of payment such as PayPal, which eases the process of recovering lost money in deals gone bad such as this one.

Chris Hurd September 23rd, 2005 02:17 PM

Also Harikrishnan, please contact me by private email. I will assist you however I can.

Chris Hurd September 23rd, 2005 03:05 PM

For Charles Rivera, an email I have sent to you at mastersonics@choicecable.net has bounced back with the message "mailbox full." It is important that we communicate with each other right away. I will be contacting you by telephone shortly. Thanks,

Chris Hurd September 23rd, 2005 03:48 PM

For Hari and Charles, thank you both for contacting me privately. I'm looking forward to this matter finally being settled very soon to everyone's satisfaction. Thanks again,

Jake Zalutsky September 23rd, 2005 04:06 PM

and you have another email.

Jake Zalutsky September 23rd, 2005 04:08 PM

you have mail.

Guest September 23rd, 2005 07:10 PM

Case received as promised and in excellent condition. Thanks Matt.

Stephen van Vuuren September 23rd, 2005 09:17 PM

Fundraising Gear Sale for "Outside In"

as some of you know, i have been working on an ambitious, complex short film called "Outside In" since the end of last year. unfortunately, i've run out of funds for equipment i need to finish it so i'm forced to sell some of my gear to raise money.

i have both camera and audio stuff available.

Camera stuff is at http://www.stephenv2.com/oisale.htm
Audio stuff is at http://www.stephenv2.com/oisale2.htm

Juan Parra September 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM

Sold

Tripod Has Been Sold

Christopher Go September 24th, 2005 04:04 AM

Ash, check your email. Mahalo!

Christopher Go September 24th, 2005 04:06 AM

Price drop: $600 for BOTH the Century Optics .7X Wide Angle Lens and Century Optics Sunshade.

Andres Bant September 24th, 2005 09:54 AM

FS: TRV900 w/all original accessories

Looking to sell my TRV900

Comes with all original accessories including original box.

Bought it for $850 used two months ago, only put a couple hours on it, but I'm not sure how much the original owner used it. Great for a back-up cam. pls make an offer

It's in very good working condition.

Prefer pay pal, pls e-mail

Thanks

Steve Shovlar September 24th, 2005 02:54 PM

Hi Christopher, being in the UK I won't be buying the monitor as the shipping will be more than the monitor, but where do you get those cases from? Have you got a web address?

Cheers
Steve

Anthony Cothron September 24th, 2005 03:10 PM

Filter sold.

Anthony Cothron September 24th, 2005 03:15 PM

Looking for to buy Final Cut Pro

Hi guys, I'd like to buy an older version of FCP to cut my teeth on. I'm getting ready to buy a new G5, but I'd like to save as much as I could on the software. So, if anybody has an older version of FCP for sale let me know. Thanks.

Boyd Ostroff September 24th, 2005 04:06 PM

Don't buy anything older than FCP 4 because it will be very slow and limited. Versions through FCP 3 were MacOS 9 applications which didn't take real advantage of the hardware. FCP 3 was ported to OS X but is not native and performance is really slow. And besides that, it won't install under MacOS 10.4.

Also, be certain you're buying a legitimate copy. If someone has upgraded to a new version then you can't legally install their old copy on your machine.

Anthony Cothron September 24th, 2005 04:39 PM

Thanks Boyd. I didn't think I could get it if they already upgraded, I just needed to confirm my suspicion. I was thinking of getting the FCP 5 studio package. Is it worth it? Or should I buy seperate software for the DVD rendering?

Boyd Ostroff September 24th, 2005 06:34 PM

FCP and Motion are the only apps I personally use. But if you need the others then the bundle is a good deal. I'm still on FCP 4.5, but will upgrade later this fall after I finish several large projects.

I haven't been burning DVD's on my Mac, but I don't really think there are any other apps more powerful than DVDSP.