Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #76
Regular Crew

Yes I tried to sell it on ebay once and I got ZERO bids. I had a professional auction with like 8 pics and my phone number and nobody bid on it. I did get a call, but he didn't buy it. Maybe I'll post it up on here....
Old January 12th, 2004, 02:56 PM   #77
Wrangler

XL1 and sound package for sale

I'm posting on behalf of a friend, so please address SERIOUS offers to the following email address:

Kerila1@aol.com

Canon XL1 package (not XL1s), barely used, less than 10 hrs on heads. Perfect physical condition.

All factory accessories, plus:
Tamrac bag
Century .6x adaptor
B+W 72mm UV filter
MA-100 XLR adaptor

Total package new $3600,
asking $3000 obo.

Sound package:
Sennheiser ME 66 microphone
Tram Lavaliere, wired
Shock mount
Wind Protection
Gitzo Boompole
25 foot XLR cable

Total package new $930
Asking $550

This gear was bought for a documentary that didn't happen, and thus only used for 1-2 days of preliminary shooting. I know the seller very well and can confirm all this.

The camera and sound packages can be sold separately, however, the seller is not looking to split up the individual items. So please, no requests for "just the ME66" or that sort of thing at the current time.

Thanks all...
Old January 12th, 2004, 03:55 PM   #78
Tourist

Great ! Yes, I bought MotoDV back in 2000 as a bundle: 1394 card + driver/soft for capture + Premiere LE. What I need is the driver and capture software. I'm in France and my version says "Euro" - my cam is PAL... Will it work ?
How do we exchange e-mails/addresses in here ?
Thanks, Lorenzo.
Old January 12th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #79
Regular Crew

I'm not sure about that as the program is no longer on my computer and I can't check it. But usually when you capture, you specify the format in some drop down menu. If you have high speed internet, I could just e-mail the whole program as an attachment. Moto DV is in its own folder on the disc and I may be able to just send that portion of the CD to you. Post your address and I'll send it to you
Old January 12th, 2004, 06:48 PM   #80
Trustee

Ross, I am very surprised that you had no bid. I bought a used XL1 at the beginning of summer and at this time, the xl1 units was very popular on eBay. Lots of bids. Perhaps your price was a little bit too high or your feedback profile to low?
Old January 12th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #81
New Boot

Canon Gl-2 + decent amount of extras

Well, i've decided film is my calling more than video, so it's time to sell my camera to get some money for 16mm film. I'm selling a 5 month old GL-2, i used it for one semester in school, so it probably got a total of about 20-25 hours of shooting on it. The camera is in perfect working condition, and visibly still looks brand new (still has all the factory stickers on it). I am asking $2,000 for the package and it includes the following...

-Canon Gl-2 (NTSC), plus factory included accessories (remote, battery, charger, manuals, etc...)

-An extra 2 hour battery (after market, not made by Canon, but has worked just fine for me)

-Canon WD-58H Wide angle conversion lens w/hood

-Beachtek DXA-4P mic adapter (add's xlr inputs to the camera)

-3 Tiffen Filters + case (clear, warm uv, and polarizer)

I dont have a digital camera to take pictures right now, but if it's really important to you, email me and ill try to get ahold of a camera to take pictures of it.

Buyer has to pay shipping from Buffalo, NY. Or if by some chance you live in the area, let me know, i could always meet you somewhere, and drop it off. I'm pretty skeptical on selling online, so i'll only take paypal payments (again, if you live in the area, we can work something else out).

Sorry, but i am not interested in trades or breaking up this order and selling seperately.

Well, that seems to be it, feel free to email me with any questions. Hopefully, somebody out there is looking for exactly this package like i was 6 months ago (i would've loved to have gotten it for this price)

(as a bonus, if you want to pay the extra shipping costs, ill throw in a Canon es8400v 8mm camera for free. Got the thing for christmas a year ago and have literally only picked it up and used it once)

email address: antihuman5@aol.com (feel free to ask for my phone number in an email if you would like to discuss the camera over the phone)
Old January 12th, 2004, 09:07 PM   #82
Regular Crew

Yeah it was most likely my feedback, because I hardly use ebay. My rating is 4...so I can understand that...that's why I put my phone number up. But lets not whore up his thread here...
Old January 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM   #83
Major Player

If you're willing to split up the lot, I'd be interested in the following:

Canon WD 58 – Wide angle lens
Canon DC-58 Teleconverter lens
BeachTek XLR Adapter DXA-4P
Old January 12th, 2004, 09:48 PM   #84
Regular Crew

kurt its joel i am intersted in all the acc. i haven't been able to get a hold of you catch me on aim i would really like tyhe lense and batt!!!! and ill come pick it up so you dont have to pay for shipping
Old January 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM   #85
New Boot

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully, those few pieces will aid in closing the sale.
Old January 12th, 2004, 10:56 PM   #86
Major Player

Anyone have Total Training for AE 6.0 that they'd like to rent or sell?

I need to get these DVDs but before I go buy from them I thought I'd check here first.

If anyone has them and would like to rent them out for a bit, that would be great.

Thanks!
Old January 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM   #87
Regular Crew

Two Canon XL1s For Sale

Both cameras were purchased at the same time just under two years ago. Both have been used in 8 weddings, 1 seminar, 1 theatrical production and a couple of commercial shoots. Neither camera was used as a playback unit ...my older XL1 handled the playback for capture.

Both include all items that come in the box including the manual. Both lenses have a 72mm UV filter attached to the stock 16x Auto II lens which is included in the auction.

Both cameras are in fantastic condition. They were stored in their own Craftsman rolling case with custom padded interior (not for sale or included with this offering).

You can see a montage of photos from both cameras at the following URL:

http://www.qcphoto.com/images/xl1s/xl1s.html

I'm selling because I am getting out of the wedding videography business. I'm keeping my XL1 which will more than serve my needs.

If purchased together I'm asking $5100 which includes 2 day FedEx shipping upon receipt of payment.

If purchased seperate I'm asking $2600 each which, again, includes 2 day FedEx shipping.

I can accept PayPal (please add 3% to cover PayPal fees). You may send USPS Money Orders or we can arrange for a wire transfer or bank-to-bank transfer of funds.

These are two fantastic cameras that need a good home ...hopefully to somebody who will get more use out of it than me!

This is a big purchase ...with that in mind I will do everything I can to make the transaction as smooth as possible. If you'd like to find out more about the cameras please feel free to do so! Questions are welcome by e-mailing me: jeff@wros.com or phone 563-650-0505 (10:AM - 8:PM Central).
Old January 12th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #88
New Boot

hey joel, i should be online tomorrow night, but i dont really wanna sell just the accessories man. I'm trying to get rid of the whole package. If i sell you the accessories, then im trying to sell a used gl-2 with no incentives, and that task is a bit harder. I apologize man, i wish i would have known i was selling this a few months ago when you were on the markey for a camera.
Old January 13th, 2004, 05:45 PM   #89
New Boot

Tiffen 4x4 Film look kit!!! Also a 4x4 Polarizer!!!

Hey all,

Selling the Film look kit from Tiffen.... It comes with a Warm Black Diffusion FX 1/4 --- Black Pro Mist 1/2 --- Black Diffusion FX 1/2 --- Soft FX 1 ---- I only used this once on a test so it is SUPER mint!!! basically never been used!!!! It will come with 4x4's listed and the Tiffen Cases for them too..... (Retail for 550)

Also, I'm selling a 4x4 Polarizer (Retail 200)

Any offers???

David Sanborn
Old January 13th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #90
New Boot

SOMEONE HAS TO!!!!!!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds