Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 7 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2004, 12:00 AM   #91
Regular Crew

Well? Do you want it or not? Disez-moi.
Old January 14th, 2004, 12:18 AM   #92
Major Player

Kurt,

You have mail in regards to your GL2.
Old January 14th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #93
Tourist

Also left e-mail.
Old January 14th, 2004, 08:25 AM   #94
Regular Crew

^bump^
Old January 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM   #95
Major Player

Brand NEW Rode NT3... less then a week old... CHEAP.

Hey guys... take a look at the "Now Hear This" threads and you'll see a lot of praise for the Rode NT3 mic. I bought one just to check it out. It's a hyper-cardioid mic which can be powered from an internal 9v battery or phantom.

If you want to read more about this mic you can go to http://www.rode.com.au/ and see the specifications, brochures, and positive reviews.

Otherwise you can read our posts about it in "Now Hear This".

Since B&H is a sponsor I think I can post this link so you can see it at it's lowest national price!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=233750&is=REG

Just click "Add To Cart" and you'll see that they sell it for $152.50

If you do a Google Search for all the other microphone sellers you'll see that it sells for $179, and sometimes with free shipping.

So here's the deal. I buy SO many mics just to check them out that I've got a lot of friends in the business... sometimes I get a mic at a good price... experiment with it for a couple days... then sell it for what I paid or even less.

I have a couple new mics on the way right now so I need to sell this one even though it's less then a week old. Since I get such a good deal on these I don't like to make them do a return.

This is NOT an ebay item, but if you email me I can send you my ebay NAME just so you can see that I've sold lots of pricey mics for DIRT CHEAP... just like this one. Everybody is ALWAYS 100% happy! I can send you any info you want on this mic... including photos, macro-photos, and even recordings of whatever you want to hear!

This will be my first time selling an item on here and since it's a good deal I thought I'd offer it to the members before the general public.

I paid $108 and change. I'll sell this for $108 plus INSURED SHIPPING of $9.95 including box and packaging.

You can Paypal me if you have a confirmed address OR you can send a check and we'll wait for it to clear OR you can send a money order and I'll ship it the same day.
Old January 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #96
Regular Crew

KATA CCC-10 Case

1 barely used KATA CCC-10 case for sale. It's just a little over a year old and has only been out of the house once. The camera wasn't even in it most of the time. You won't be able to tell it from new.

$165.00 includes shipping anywhere in the continental USA.
Old January 14th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #97
Trustee

film looks filters

Yo! I'm interested and live in L.A. so I could pay you in cash and just meet you some where to pick up the filters. What kind of price are you looking to get? (I'm not really interested in the pola.)

Thanks
Nick
Old January 14th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #98
Trustee

Matt,

You have mail in regards to your mic.
Old January 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #99
New Boot

Looking for XL1s body only...

I'm looking for a body only. One that is in mint or good condition. This will be a back-up body for a shoot in Mexico. If you have one at a good price $$$ please let me know. Thanks!

Mike
Old January 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #100
Major Player

Wow! I think this mic is already sold within' the first HOUR it was listed... Man you guys are quick!

Hey I'll follow this post up later tonight and let you know if it's still available.

I have to ask that you hold any new requests until I verify whether or not the FIRST person to inquire actually takes it.

Jean-Philippe... I'm sorry that you are second in line... but it may still be yours depending on the current "buyer"...
Old January 14th, 2004, 07:55 PM   #101
New Boot

Film Look kit

Yeah, that's totally cool....
Well, considering I've only used them once, and by that I don't mean they just look mint, I've really only used them once.... They retail for about 550... So I was hoping for 475 or so.... Let me know what you think.....

David
Old January 14th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #102
Trustee

I totally understand your hopes, I was looking a lot lower, how's 400 and I'll buy you some del taco?
Old January 14th, 2004, 09:02 PM   #103
New Boot

Tiffen Filters

No thanks, 400 is a bit low.... I was just looking around and the going rate is actually even higher then 550..... Adorama has it for 734.00... other places around 620.00..... Sorry....

David
Old January 14th, 2004, 09:08 PM   #104
Regular Crew

Since Jeff is new here with only this one post I thought I'd mention that I just received my purchases from him promptly today and they were packaged like they were brand new.

I got a great deal on Sonic Fire Pro which is something I've wanted for awhile. Thanks Jeff.
Old January 14th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #105
Major Player

Mic was sold to first emailer... thanks!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds