DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Ervin Farkas January 4th, 2013 09:41 AM

Re: Manfrotto 3021 Tripod w/ 3063 Head $115

PM on the way.

Thank you,

Annen James January 4th, 2013 10:23 AM

Re: Glidetrack HD + rail $300 Like New

Price dropped to $275.

Chris Davis January 4th, 2013 10:38 AM

Re: Lowel DV Creator 1 Kit plus extras

Thanks guys, but I'm just going to offer it as a set.

Rafael Lopes January 4th, 2013 11:17 AM

Re: 35mm F0.95 for NEX - E-mount

bump........

Justin Molush January 4th, 2013 11:17 AM

Steadicam Merlin v1 - used but brand new

I have some extra pieces of equipment I am trying to get rid of at the moment. Currently it is located in Montreal but will meet up around the area and will ship CONUS no problem.

Its a Steadicam Merlin v1 - used but basically brand new. No big scratches, scuffs, anything. If you want more detailed photos just post here and Ill post pics up asap. It genuinely is in really good condition.

New the v2s go for $799 on BHPhoto, but this is used, and a v1, so $350?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8496/8...2990564e_b.jpg

Jay Massengill January 4th, 2013 06:49 PM

PSC DV PROMIX 3 field audio mixer

PSC DV PROMIX 3 field audio mixer in excellent condition for sale. $320 by PayPal with shipping included in CONUS. This mixer currently sells for around $470 new.
Includes factory shoulder bag with openings for all controls and connectors. Runs on two 9-volt batteries. Mine also includes an AC to 12-volt DC power adapter that originally came from an obsolete Sharp LCD Panel, but runs this mixer perfectly using the external 12VDC jack on the mixer.

DV Promix 3 for a full explanation.

Thanks for looking!

Corey Benoit January 4th, 2013 08:13 PM

Re: Canon 7D & Photo/Video Package. Lenses, Case, LCDVF + More!

$2000 is a good deal, anyone want a nice 7D kit?

Andrew Clark January 4th, 2013 11:51 PM

Re: XL1 used items for sale

I realize this was posted back in 2011, but was wondering if you have any of the items left for sale ... specifically the power adapter and coupler?

Andrew Clark January 4th, 2013 11:54 PM

re: 4 Deleted Post(s) 1010 Attachment(s) Private Classifieds listings from 2013

Hello -

I realize this was posted back in 2011, but was wondering .... would you still have the power adapter and coupler available for sale?

David Stembridge January 4th, 2013 11:57 PM

re: 4 Deleted Post(s) 1010 Attachment(s) Private Classifieds listings from 2013

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Clark (Post 1771279)
Hello -

I realize this was posted back in 2011, but was wondering .... would you still have the power adapter and coupler available for sale?

Hey Andrew, no I don't. I had forgotten I posted these here!

Corey Benoit January 5th, 2013 12:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some better pics.

Abdur Rahman January 5th, 2013 09:57 AM

Re: Steadicam Merlin v1 - used but brand new

emailed you

Phil Sobolev January 5th, 2013 12:34 PM

Re: Upgrade your wireless, Audio-Technica ATW-1821C

Is is possible to see some photos of the actual items for sale that show condition and included accessories?

Brendan Walsh January 5th, 2013 12:40 PM

Zoe EX Zoom Control for EX1/3 or PMW 200

2 Attachment(s)
Like new Zoe EX zoom control. I have two of these and I'm now down to only one EX3, so I no longer have use for a second one. This zoom control has been used sparingly (probably less than 25 times) and is in perfect shape. It's a great zoom control and unlike others that I've seen, this one allows you to dial in the speed of the zoom, and it also has a record review button.

B&H lists it at $375, but I'll sell it for $265 shipped.

Brendan Walsh January 5th, 2013 12:47 PM

Nikon 50-300 f4.5 AI Lens

3 Attachment(s)
Up for sale is my Nikon 50-300 f4.5 AI. This lens is a beast, and has been used on a 5D as well as on my EX-3 for an incredible zoom range of 270-1,620 mm. I have also seen this lens paired up with an AF-100 with good results. It has a built in collar mount, which serves as a mount point for a tripod plate with a DSLR, or as a reinforcement point when used with a larger camera like the EX3. The only flaw in the glass on the lens is a small (roughly 2-3 mm) scratch on the front element. You can see it in the picture below. I haven't noticed any ill-effects from it though, so it's basically cosmetic. There are some minor scratches and scuffs on the body of the lens, but again, these are cosmetic and do not affect the image in any way.

I'm asking $250 shipped.

Inna Lantsman January 5th, 2013 01:34 PM

Panasonic lumix gh2

5 Attachment(s)
I have Panasonic Lumix GH2 for sale in immaculate condition with extras. Everything is original. I am the original owner and have purchased it locally in Dallas almost a year ago from the local retailer.
I have also purchased extra battery and AC Power kit which works great for the longer shoots. Everything working 100%. The photographs that I took this morning are all original.
I am asking $500 + shipping for everything. If you are interested, please contact me at info@bluebonnetmediagroup.com or (972) 985-9304

Craig Terott January 5th, 2013 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sure.

You'll see in the photo: The cable on the left is the receiver out (XLR). On the right, is receiver out (1/8") which was special ordered by me. I think I paid around $70 for it.

Also I'm including an additional AT lavalier (shown in my photo). It's this one http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/168044-REG/Audio_Technica_AT829CW_AT829cW_Cardioid_Condenser_Lavalier.html

Shayne Weyker January 6th, 2013 11:46 AM

FS: $3200 Sony EX1 + WA lens, U60 battery, cards, zoom controller

2 Attachment(s)
Sony EX1 + accessories $3200
I'm selling my Sony EX1 (firmware 1.20, 620 mostly indoor hours) with accessories. The camera works perfectly and looks great, but has a 2mm dent on the back, and is missing the small knob that attaches to the zoom ring.

I'm offering a 7-day money back warranty, buyer pays return shipping/insurance.

I'm including all of its original accessories (small U30 battery, charger, cables, manual, etc.) except for drivers disk and including original box plus the following accessories.

* Large Sony U60 Battery

* .8x Sony Wide adapter lens (almost unused)

1 8GB SxS card (rarely used) with case
3 MxR e-LCR (lockable) expresscard adapter cards with case
2 16GB Transcend SDHC class 6 cards (red stripe label)
1 64GB SanDisk Ultra SDXC class 4 card
All cards work flawlessly and have been recorded all the way through multiple times.

* Expresscard to USB adapter (only works with MxR cards, not SxS)

* Varizoom VZ-Rock Zoom Controller
(plastic button to enable auto-focus missing, record button OK, zoom and record on/off work fine)

* Doug Jensen's Vortex EX1 training DVD and Handbook

You can see projects shot with this camera at my website.
weykervideo dot com

You can come out to Columbia, MD to inspect the camera if you like. Delivery will be in person if MD/DC/VA area or insured UPS otherwise.
Buyer pays shipping/insurance. Maryland buyers pay 5% sales tax.
Camera kit mailed upon receipt of money order, or on clearing of check after it's deposited.
PayPal okay (ask for email address).

Selling to buyers in US+AK/HI, CAN, UK, EU, AUS.

Email weykervideo@gmail.com if interested.

Ethan Cooper January 6th, 2013 01:25 PM

Sony FX7

3 Attachment(s)
$850 obo

Includes:
Camera
Stock battery
970 battery (Sony)
Large eye cup
AC adapter
Wide angle adapter

Ethan Cooper January 6th, 2013 01:39 PM

Canon HV20

3 Attachment(s)
$225 obo

Includes:
HV20 (1080i, 24p HDV)
Extra capacity battery
AC Adapter
USB Cable
AV cables

Ethan Cooper January 6th, 2013 01:54 PM

Nikon D90 + extras

5 Attachment(s)
$450 obo

Includes:
D90 body (12.3 megapixel)
Battery grip
2 batteries
Charger
Strap
8GB card

60k actuations (good bit of time-lapse)

Also have two lenses:
Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX
Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX

Haven't set a price on the lenses yet, if you want one or both with the camera we can negotiate something.

Phil Sobolev January 6th, 2013 02:22 PM

Re: Letus Mattebox Kit

Price bump - Now $850 shipped.

Corey Benoit January 6th, 2013 11:53 PM

Everything has been SOLD

Marshall Staton January 7th, 2013 09:18 AM

Sony PDW-F350 w/ Fujinon 17x5.5 Lens $8000 obo

Everything is in great shape. Pictures coming soon. marshall.staton@gmail.com with any questions.

Nate Haustein January 7th, 2013 09:34 AM

Re: AF100, iMac 27", 30mm, 85mm, GF2 and some others...

Genus Rails and RODE VideoMic are sold. Willing to wheel and deal a bit if you're interested in anything!

Let's also cut the price of the AF100 to $2,500 and the iMac to $1,500!

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:11 AM

Go Pro 2 3d Kit

Cleaning out my office of everything I don't use, I have this Go Pro 3d Kit.

here's what you get
2 go pro Hero 2's (these are very similar specs to the go pro 3 silvers without the wifi back) If you're reading this you probably already know what they can do.
1 3d Configuration housing and cable and 3d glasses and all the stuff that comes with that kit
1 suction cup sticky mount
2 USB cables
2 manuals
2 go pro stickers
1 flat water housing lens thingy, I got it then never got a chance to use it. It looks fancy, I think it originally retailed for 80 bucks or so.
Some other go pro odds and ends (buckles, the little white strappy thing etc) that I've aqquired through my various go pro ownership

See below pictures if you have any additional questions

The whole package cost 900 bucks I'm looking for 500 plus shipping.

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:34 AM

AJA Ki Pro kit

Cleaning out my office of everything I haven't used in a while.

I have an AJA KiPro, works great, has the 3.1 firmware I can check and update if they buyer wants me to.
I'm including
1x 4 pin power supply
1x porta brace bag for the ki pro
1x ki pro
1x 250gb hard drive
1x ki pro cage for mounting under a camera

Retail All this cost $4500
I'm looking for 3250 plus shipping

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:37 AM

Re: Go Pro 2 3d Kit

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot to hit "upload" on the picture.

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:38 AM

Re: AJA Ki Pro kit

1 Attachment(s)
And here's a picture of all the stuff

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 11:25 AM

Canon XL-H1 Package "the Signal" Camera

5 Attachment(s)
Cleanging out my office and I have to let go of the things I'm no longer using with hopes they'll find a good home else where.

This is the Camera that was used to shoot the Feature film "the Signal" which to the best of my knowledge is the first HDV feature film to get a theatrical release, I could be wrong but this was one of the first HDV cameras and we shot the film when it was 3 weeks old so I'm thinking that's right.

I've used the heck out of this thing, but now it just sits in it's case begging to be used and I have nothing for it.

Here is what is included
1x Canon XL-h1 with viewfinder and Mic
1x Canon 20x Lens
1x Canon 6x lens
1x canon Battery Charger with ac adapter
1x Canon ma200 Charger with ac adapter
1x canon BP 950G (does not appear to hold a charge any more)
2x Canon BP 970G
1x Canon BP 941
1x Canon Bp 945
1x lanc controller zoom
a couple or 3 sony tapes
a blue ray copy of "the signal"
1x super awesome Pelican Case with custom Foam (seriously awesome)

I have only used Sony Tapes and I will include a few in the auction, as well as the head cleaning tape.

The only notes I have about the camera, is that on the heads there is a rubber roller that sometimes falls out, I think it's missing a lock washer, but I just place it back on it's post and it runs fine. It's been that way for a couple of years, it never bothered me enough to send it in.

The Rocker knob for zooming sometimes sticks, that's a little annoying but I'm including the Lanc Controller in case it really bothers anyone.

I've shot A LOT of hours on this camera which means that most likely there's not too much time left on the heads. I haven't had any recording issues (except for one time when someone changed the recording type while actually recording but that was a couple of years ago and not attributable to the camera I don't think) if you're really worried about the recording heads, you can pick up a cheap HD-sdi recorder, like the one I have in my other listing and have everything recorded to prores,or whatever you see fit.

I sent the 20x lens in because the IS used to stay on and was really annoying it came back but I'm not sure if it was really "fixed" either way, I use the 6x lens all the time and it's been great.

Also Included is the mount on the back for wireless receivers or the ma-200 and a Base Plate deisgned by Cinetech which has screw in rods, that I can't find right now but will throw in if/when I track them down.

I'm also including a Pelican 1650 Case with custom foam, this holds everything nice and neat and even has a cool little hidden spot for batteries and the standard battery charger.

But wait! There's more! Act now and I'll throw in the original owners manual with instructions in not only English, but also French and Spanish at no extra cost!

Anyhow Since I bought the camera I've put about 15000 into this package I'm looking to get 3500 for everything all together plus shipping. This has been a great camera for me and I hope that It can find a good home somewhere else.

Marshall Staton January 7th, 2013 11:31 AM

(2) Panasonic P2 64 GB E card $475 shipped each

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8076/8...dfff8cfc81.jpg
untitled shoot-002 by marstaton4, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8089/8...4b727f9aba.jpg
untitled shoot-001 by marstaton4, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8516/8...8012ab942c.jpg
untitled shoot-003 by marstaton4, on Flickr

These do come with the plastic cases. They have very little use on them.

Please email me at marshall.staton@gmail.com if interested.

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:36 PM

IDEX 7s battery and charger

2 Attachment(s)
I have an extra battery and charger that I'm looking to clear out of my closet. The battery is a IDX Endura 7s, non-stackable. The charger is a dual charger unit that will charge any of the IDX line of batteries. Both are in excellent condition. The battery is three years old and still holds a charge like new because it's been well maintained and only lightly used during that time that I've had it.

Both: $225 shipped

Battery: $120 shipped

Charger: $150 shipped

Message me on this forum or email me at benlynnmail at hotmail dot com.

Thanks.

References:

Batt- http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/381930-REG/IDX_E_7S_E_7S_Endura_Lithium_Ion_V_Mount.html

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:38 PM

Canon HV10

1 Attachment(s)
Just trying to move this thing out of the closet. Works great and it's been a solid camera all the years I've owned it. Uses mini-dv tapes and a firewire connection. $125 shipped.

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:47 PM

Tripod: Gitzo head with 525MVB legs

1 Attachment(s)
$600 plus shipping.

Works with a variety of camera sizes from camcorders, dslr's, up to full size cameras. It's fully fluid in both pan and tilt and comes with a variety of counter springs that can be tailored to the weight of the camera your using. With the stable 525mvb legs you can use a full size camera on it. Or you could use it as a really solid base for a slider system.

This was my second tripod unit and I rarely used it so it's time to move it out.

Steven Digges January 7th, 2013 02:32 PM

Canon EOS 1N $ EOS3 35MM Film

I hardly ever sell old gear, this will demonstrate that :) I know 35MM still film cameras are mostly obsolete. But just in case there is an enthusiast out there I am offering a great deal on two of them:

Canon EOS 1N - This was Canons professional flagship body in the 1990s. It is in incredible condition. Some very small signs of use but no damage st all. A quick look at e-bay and they are listed all over from $200.00 to $500.00

Canon EOS 3 - This body was released after the 1N as their secondary pro body. I liked it so much I ended up using it more than the 1N. It too is in excellent condition. It looks like they are averaging $200.00 to $300.00 on e-bay. Its hard to tell, there was only a few. Please check for your self.

I also have a Power Booster Grip that can work on either body. Genuine Canon with shutter controls for vertical holding.

I will take pictures on request.

Like I said I am not into selling small stuff, the dimes on the dollar return kills me so I just keep it. I don't want to piece it out and would prefer to keep it one simple transaction so this is what I want to do. If someone is interested I will sell both bodys and the Power Booster for $425.00 firm. Shipping is on you. They are not for sale any place else. I am a long time DVINFO member so I just thought I would throw this out there. If your still shooting film then you probably already understand what a great deal this is, they are Canon's best. I do not take paypal but I can take debit or credit cards.

You can e-mail me at corporateshow at gmail dot com

Steve

Michael Dunn January 7th, 2013 03:46 PM

Nikon D-100 Package

5 Attachment(s)
For sale is a Nikon D-100. It has the MB-D100 dual battery compartment. I purchased this camera new at Calumet Photo Chicago. It is not a grey market camera.

I am a professional photographer and I used this camera to shoot magazine work for my clients. The camera is in excellent working condition. My cameras have to be in perfect condition because I use them to earn a living.

Any service the camera required was performed by Authorized Photo Service. They are the Nikon Autorized repair facility in the Midwest. The employees purchased the business from Nikon. I will provide the service most recient service record of the camera to you

I am selling it because I have replaced both of my D-100's with Nikon D7000's.

Included in the sale is the following. The camera body battery, the battery charger, a total of 4 batteries, at least two 2 Gig Flash cards, the owners manual and the cables. I also have a software disk. With the MB-D100 battery pack and 4 battteries you will have the ability to shot over 1,500 photos. I know because I have covered events and shot all day and still had power left. There are two more items included. One is an adapter that uses AA batteries and fits into the MB-D100. The other is an AC power supply. It is useful for cleaning the image sensor. The camera can be remotely powered to keep the mirror locked up.

Add a Nikon DX lens and this is everything you need to shoot great photos.

If you have any questions please send an email to me. If you want to speak to me send me a telephone number and I will call you.

My price is firm on this package @ $290.00. I will not separate any items from it because I have sold the other D-100.

I am in the Chicago Metro area. I can ship to the USA. No foreign sales. I have this item on Craigs List and the Nigerians contact me daily. LOL

Phil Sobolev January 7th, 2013 06:36 PM

Re: Letus Mattebox Kit

Price bump - asking price down to $825 shipped.

Jay Massengill January 7th, 2013 08:47 PM

Re: PSC DV PROMIX 3 field audio mixer

Price now $300 by PayPal with shipping in CONUS.

Bwe Weston January 7th, 2013 08:53 PM

Sony EX1 Water Housing $600

2 Attachment(s)
Is fully serviced & pressure tested.
Comes with Sony wide conversion lens x0.8.
Does not fit EX1R, but can be modified by manafacturer (in Australia) for approx. $250

Craig Terott January 7th, 2013 09:01 PM

Sold sold sold