DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Mike Beckett February 5th, 2013 03:50 PM

Re: Sony 5" LCD monitor, batteries + charger

Chris,

Let me check tomorrow, I'll get back to you. Please be aware that the charger has a UK plug on it, you'll need to lop it off an attach a US one, or use any standard 2-pin power cord.

Mike Beckett February 5th, 2013 03:58 PM

Also - I'm not sure about shipping Lithium batteries to the USA - it appears as if there are new restrictions on this... it's kind of vague from the research I've done.

Update: from the UK's Royal Mail - restricted goods for international shipping:

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/he...Goods-overseas

"Lithium ion/polymer batteries sent in isolation or sent with but not contained in equipment are prohibited."
"Lithium metal/alloy batteries sent in isolation or sent with but not contained in equipment are prohibited."

Sorry Chris - it looks like I can't ship the batteries.

John Dewey February 5th, 2013 04:12 PM

Re: Sony 24mm f/1.8 E-Mount Carl Zeiss Sonnar Lens - Great for FS700 or FS100

Bump for lower price. $840.00 for everything. I will cover all shipping and paypal fees.

Chris Loh February 5th, 2013 04:25 PM

I can find equivalent batteries, and that charger won't work for me either.. you can keep 'em, just let me know a price for the monitor and all the other extras.

Mike Beckett February 5th, 2013 04:33 PM

Ok Chris, let me get back to you in the morning when I get that weighed and priced.

Brendan Walsh February 5th, 2013 08:55 PM

Re: Ex1r

Price lowered to $4750 obo

Gabor Heeres February 6th, 2013 02:30 AM

Mike,

Oooohps, I just did discover batteries and charger are included in the deal. Then I might be able to use it to review footage from my Replay XD's on the go as well. If it doesn't work out with Chris I'm interested....

Gabor

Mike Beckett February 6th, 2013 03:40 AM

Hmmmm... I've never had two people going for the same thing at the same time. I think Chris was the first to move to a sale - is that OK with you Gabor?

Shipping to USA for just the monitor pack and the HDMI cable via FedEx is £18 (that's the cheapest fully tracked method, using a FedEx pack - monitor will be well bubble-wrapped in its original packaging). A shipping box will cost twice that.

I could do the monitor and shipping for £130 (GBP), which is approx $250 USD. The monitor new at B&H today is $398 including free shipping. Let me know what you think.

Gabor - from my reading, I'm not sure if I can even shop batteries into Europe! It's all very confusing. It depends if they class Europe as "international".

Gabor Heeres February 6th, 2013 04:01 AM

Mike,

Please try to finish a deal with Chris first, if it doesn'twork out please get back to me. He was first. Besides that, eBay is full with batteries shipped around the world without any problems, isn't it? I wouldn't expect any problems shipping them from the UK to continental Europe.

Thx

Gabor

John Dewey February 6th, 2013 11:32 AM

Re: Schoeps CMC6-U Microphone Body

The Schoeps CMC6 has been sold. Thanks!

Rafael Lopes February 6th, 2013 11:50 AM

Sony ECM-CG50 (ALPHA version!)

I´m looking to buy the Sony ECM-CG50 shotgun mic. Please bare in mind that there is a general version and an ALPHA version that can be powered by many Sony products. I´m ONLY interested in the ALPHA version. A new one sells for us$149 (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/733895-REG/Sony_ECM_CG50_ECM_CG50_Shotgun_Microphone.html).
If you have one for sale let me know.

Michael Sims February 6th, 2013 02:23 PM

Litepanels Sola 4

I'm looking for a gently used Litepanels Sola 4 LED fresnel. Thanks.

Jim Nogueira February 6th, 2013 03:18 PM

BeachTek DXA-6VU Dual XLR Adapter with Phantom Power & Built-in Level Meters $150

1 Attachment(s)
BeachTek DXA-6VU, no longer needed. Works well, slightly scratched on the bottom, but looks good. Built like a tank. Includes user manual.

Dual Transformer Balanced XLR Inputs
Phantom Power Provides Regulated 48 volts for Two Condenser Microphones
Bright, Seven Segment LED level meters for precise level set
Auxiliary mini-jack input

One 9 volt alkaline battery required for LED level meters. No AGC disable or preamps.

Asking $150 shipped (Continental USA only). PayPal accepted.

Ben Lynn February 6th, 2013 09:14 PM

Re: Mole-Richardson Lights

These lights have been sold. Thanks for your interest.

Steven Davis February 7th, 2013 11:52 AM

Canon GL2

1 Attachment(s)
I am selling my Canon Gl2. This is my baby. I take really good care of my stuff. I really don't use this camera anymore. I used to use it to film our personal Christmas, but It's been in the case since. I had the deck loader repaired under warranty. The camera works well, I just tested it.

If you have questions, I'll try to answer them. This camera has been cared for, stored inside my house, no dents and such. Just a little paint scrape on the hotshoe from taking a light on and off.

This thing retails 1200.00, but I'm willing to entertain any sane offers. I hate to get ride of it, it's so much fun to use.

Yes, you get what you see here, except for my furniture.

James Kuhn February 7th, 2013 01:25 PM

Re: Lnib atomos samurai

****BUMP****

Price dropped to $1,000.00 + S/H O.B.O.

Brendan Walsh February 7th, 2013 10:25 PM

Re: Ex1r

One last price drop before it goes to ebay...

$4500

Jeff Zimmerman February 8th, 2013 11:25 AM

Nikon D600 Kit with Nikon 24-85mm VR Lens

Nikon D600 Kit with Nikon 24-85mm VR Lens. This includes everything like new as it shipped from B&H. This was bought from B&H about 1 month ago. Used on a few short video shoots. I'll post pictures later.

Includes:
Nikon D600 Body
Camera Strap
Manual
Cables
Nikon 24-85mm VR Lens with Hood/Caps

If sold this weekend will include a WB-1U WiFi adapter free.

Asking $1950 paid over $2150 via Paypal. I'll absorb transaction fee if you pay shipping.

Thanks, -Jeff

Scott Stacy February 8th, 2013 08:06 PM

Cinevate Atlas 30, 47 inch Slider With All Terrain Legs

3 Attachment(s)
This is an awesome, buttery smooth, 47 inch slider for video/cine work. I paid 1,600.00 for this six months ago. It is in pristine condition and has only been used in the studio over the past 4 months. I am selling it because I picked up motion, time-lapse videography and needed a slider with motor/pulse capability. It comes with all terrain legs and capacity for a 100mm ball head (not included). I have it mounted on c-stands (not included), which work well if you rig it right. I will be happy to send you pictures of how I have adapted the slider to work well with c-stands. The extra parts can be ordered from B&H for about 60 dollars, which will allow all kinds of creative angles. Otherwise, you can rig it to work with two tripods, set it on the ground, have it on a table, perch it on rocks, attach it to a tree - whatever. This is an awesome piece of gear. If I was rich, I'd keep it.

Asking $ 975.00 US

Chris Loh February 9th, 2013 03:02 AM

Hey Mike,

I don't have the funds to purchase another monitor right now.. I'll have to pass. Thanks for your time.

Mike Beckett February 9th, 2013 03:12 AM

No worries Chris, not a problem.

Gabor - over to you, if you're still interested!

Gabor Heeres February 9th, 2013 03:20 AM

Bad news for Chris, sorry to hear.

Yes Mike, I'm still interested. I do prefer paying via IBAN to avoid additional costs. If you can drop me an email at info [at] sqvision [dot] nl or send me one through DVinfo containing your IBAN bank account details and total cost including shipping I'll reply with my adress and transfer the money today.

Thanks

Gabor

Mike Beckett February 9th, 2013 05:11 AM

Sale is now pending with the gentleman from Eindhoven!

Mike Beckett February 9th, 2013 07:18 AM

This package has now been sold!

John Dewey February 9th, 2013 11:47 AM

Re: Sony 24mm f/1.8 E-Mount Carl Zeiss Sonnar Lens - Great for FS700 or FS100

The lens has been sold. Thanks!

Peter Richardson February 9th, 2013 08:23 PM

The Ultimate Panasonic HPX2700/Varicam Package

Hey gang,

I am selling my much-loved Panasonic HPX2700 (P2 Varicam) package. It is pretty much the ultimate documentary package (IMHO) which I used to shoot my doc, "How to Die in Oregon."

I'm also selling my Fujinon HA13x4.5BERM M58-B which pairs perfectly with the Varicam.

I've been the sole owner/operator of both items (they were purchased new) and they've been well taken care of and are mechanically perfect. The Varicam still has warranty and shows only the normal wear on the rubberized plastic LCD. The Fujinon lens looks like new.

I'm also selling:

5x32GB P2 cards (R Series)
3 x Anton Bauer Dionic 90s
1 x Anton Bauer HC
Anton Bauer Dual Charger
Panasonic AG MSU10

I'd love to sell the whole package as a great turn-key solution for someone, but would also consider selling items individually if there's interest.

I haven't taken the time to come up with a price, so hopefully that doesn't breach forum rules. Please just message me your offer and I'll let you know if I can do it.

Thanks!

Peter

Nathan DuMoulin February 9th, 2013 08:48 PM

Re: Panasonic HMC40 (used)

2 Attachment(s)
Also available is the Panasonic XLR addon. It's brand new in the box and has never been opened. Asking $200.

I'll let go of both for $1100 combined. Thanks.

Bill Rankin February 10th, 2013 06:32 PM

Sony HXR-X5u

4 Attachment(s)
This camera is just a little over a year old. Very low hours (8 x 10). Excellent condition. Lens is flawless. It has always been in a camera bag when not in use. Camera bag not included. Never used as a rental. Shot mostly children's programs and a few conferences and business videos. Used primarily as a stationary wide-angle camera. Includes everything seen in the picture. Stock battery lasts about 4-5 hours. Camera will be shipped in original container, double-boxed. I will pay shipping cost and insurance for the sale price of the camera and accessories. Also includes Hoya filters. (Not in picture) A $119.00 value new. Only the UV lens was used.

Hoya Filter Kits| B&H Photo Video

Price: $3,100.00

Jeff Zimmerman February 11th, 2013 09:43 AM

Nikon D600 Body $1700

2 Attachment(s)
The Nikon 24-85mm VR Lens has sold. Still available the Nikon D600 Body with accessories. Some people had interest in just the body so I sold the lens separate. Only selling because I got a fantastic deal on a D800. Kept both for a while to do some comparisons.

Package Includes:
Nikon D600 Body 9.5 out of 10
Camera Strap
Manual
Cables
Nikon Battery and Charger
Original Box

If sold this week I will include a WB-1U WiFi adapter free. Asking $1700.

If you have a Zacuto EVF Flip would considering trading plus cash.

Thanks! -Jeff

Dmitry Yun February 11th, 2013 10:28 AM

(Feeler) Canon L Lenses 16-35 F2.8 II and 24-70 F2.8 I

Hello everyone at DVInfo

I have a couple of lenses that I'm about ready to let go to a better home where they are justified and put to creative use.

Canon 16-35 F2.8 II (1350$ + SH)
This lens comes with all original accessories (Hood and Pouch) as well as the original box
and a HOYA Polarizing filter. It's only been used in one photo session, so it's literally almost brand new.

Canon 24-70 F2.8 I (1250$ + SH)
This lens comes with (Hood and Pouch) but does not include the original Box, this does
however come with a Canon UV filter that's never been taken of the lens since first use.
This lens is a bit older but has not seen much use as well.

Both lenses are in perfect working condition and do not have any blemishes or imperfections on the glass.
Will accept paypal and or local pick-up
Buyer will be responsible for the paypal transaction fee.

I will put the date codes and a couple of photos up tonight when I get home.
Thank you

John Dewey February 11th, 2013 12:51 PM

Canon C300

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a Canon C300 that is in good operational and cosmetic condition. Please send me an email at hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net if you have one you want to sell.

I'm located in the United States.

Thanks!

Charles Newcomb February 11th, 2013 02:04 PM

BlackBird Stabilizer

This is an edited version of a previous post in which I offered to trade for a 60D. I just bought the 60D, so...

This pristine condition Blackbird Stabilizer is still available @ $500.00 Check the B&H price and you'll see it's a good deal.

If your business requires steadi-cam shots, this is a great tool.

Michael Galvan February 11th, 2013 05:05 PM

AJA IO Express

I have this in excellent condition. It also comes with both PCIE cards that allow you to use it in both a Macbook Pro with Expresscard slot as well as a MacPro desktop. Also will work with PC editing systems as well.

Excellent for any video professional who needs professional HD-SDI/HDMI monitoring out as well as capture capability.

Io Express - AJA Video Systems

The only reason I'm selling is I now have a Macbook Pro with Retina Display, so I can't use this and will have to move to a Thunderbolt solution.

Looking to sell for $600 + shipping.

Bryan Cantwell February 11th, 2013 06:23 PM

Sigma 15-30mm EX f/3.5-4.5 (Canon Mount)

I've decided I need to let my "(just in case) last Canon lens" go... I'm moving and need to lighten the load.

It's a beautiful Sigma 15-30mm EX f/3.5-4.5. Built like a tank, and an excellent performer. It outperforms other similarly priced wide angle lenses by far!

The petal hood is built in, but there's an included add on sleeve thing that allows for the mounting of 82mm filters, and the use of a lens cap.

I'm asking $325, paypal included, shipped CONUS only. PM me here with any questions!

Here's a pic taken with the lens (on a T2i):

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7031/6...0b1c86d165.jpg
Flowers_001 by cantwellian, on Flickr

And a few pics of the lens itself:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7170/6...b7a263a051.jpg
Canon_T2i_Sigma15-30mm_A by cantwellian, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/6...e78905842a.jpg
Canon_Sigma15-30mm_A by cantwellian, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7066/6...52e47e2b9c.jpg
Canon_Sigma15-30mm_D by cantwellian, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6...71703cac2d.jpg
Canon_Sigma15-30mm_B by cantwellian, on Flickr

Phil Sobolev February 11th, 2013 07:26 PM

Re: Letus Mattebox Kit

Price bump $700 OBO (includes shipping!)

David Rogers February 11th, 2013 08:34 PM

Re: New Nanoflash by Convergent Design

Nanoflash is sold.

John Doran February 12th, 2013 03:56 AM

Nikon 24-70 lens

One nikon 24-70lens mint condition and working 100%
includes box and hood.
£950

Luc De Wandel February 12th, 2013 07:27 AM

Sony PVM-740 OLED-monitor

2 Attachment(s)
I'm selling my brand new professional Sony PVM-740 OLED-monitor. (7,4 inch). The only monitor where the blacks are really black, superb contrast and vivid colors. Takes any kind of battery, including V-lock of course. Supports all broadcast standards: (SMPTE-C, EBU, and ITU-R BT.709).
This monitor has been used once and is in mint condition, with the original box and accessories.

Costs new 2400,- euros, now asking: 1500,- euros, buyer pays for shipping.

Detailed description: "The PVM-740 is a new type of 7.4-inch high-resolution (960 x 540 pixel) portable monitor which incorporates an Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display panel with Sony’s unique Super Top EmissionTM technology.

Thanks to the nature of the OLED display panel and Sony’s Super Top EmissionTM technology, the PVM-740 offers outstanding high-contrast images. Incorporating a 10-bit panel driver, Sony’s Super Top EmissionTM OLED display panel creates lifelike and smoother-than-ever gradation from dark to bright portions of a scene. Also, an excellent blur-free quick response to fast motion benefits a variety of applications and scenes, e.g., sports broadcasting, monitoring of camera panning, and text scrolling.

In addition to the high-purity deep colour reproduction characteristics inherent in Sony’s Super Top EmissionTM OLED display panel, two other elements – Sony’s 10-bit panel driver and ChromaTRU technologies – work effectively to emulate the colours and gammas of CRT monitors, and to support broadcast standards (SMPTE-C, EBU, and ITU-R BT.709).

Incorporating a compact, lightweight, and robust aluminium die-cast body, the PVM-740 suits many different indoor and outdoor applications. The PVM-740 is equipped with standard interface connectors – a composite video, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, and HDMI – which accept a variety of video signal formats from PAL/NTSC up to 1080/50p and 60p.

This PVM-740 is ideal for a wide range of professional monitoring applications including use in an editing studio, outside broadcast, acquisition, field production, engineering and even research and development".

James Kuhn February 12th, 2013 12:33 PM

Re: Lnib atomos samurai

****LAST BUMP****

Final Price Reduction $975.00 plus S/H.

If it doesn't sell here, the unit will go on *Bay.

John Dewey February 12th, 2013 04:59 PM

Solid Camera EVF Support System + EVF Support Cradle

Hi,

I'm selling my Solid Camera EVF support system and EVF support cradle. Everything works perfectly and is in great condition.

You can find more info here:
http://shop.solidcamera.com/08-108-E...tem-08-108.htm
http://shop.solidcamera.com/08-111-E...dle-08-111.htm

Included in the sale:
(1) Solid Camera EVF cradle
(1) Solid Camera EVF support system

I'm asking $550.00 for everything listed. I will cover all paypal and shipping fees within the United States.
If you purchased this new from Solid camera it would cost $650.00 + shipping. Buy it from me and save over $100.00.

If interested, please send me an email at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Photos:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps1265d346.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...psf0f60a96.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...psc3fed638.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps26f8a5fd.jpg