DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Ethan Cooper January 6th, 2013 01:54 PM

Nikon D90 + extras

5 Attachment(s)
$450 obo

Includes:
D90 body (12.3 megapixel)
Battery grip
2 batteries
Charger
Strap
8GB card

60k actuations (good bit of time-lapse)

Also have two lenses:
Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX
Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX

Haven't set a price on the lenses yet, if you want one or both with the camera we can negotiate something.

Phil Sobolev January 6th, 2013 02:22 PM

Re: Letus Mattebox Kit

Price bump - Now $850 shipped.

Corey Benoit January 6th, 2013 11:53 PM

Re: Canon 7D & Photo/Video Package. Lenses, Case, LCDVF + More!

Everything has been SOLD

Marshall Staton January 7th, 2013 09:18 AM

Sony PDW-F350 w/ Fujinon 17x5.5 Lens $8000 obo

Everything is in great shape. Pictures coming soon. marshall.staton@gmail.com with any questions.

Nate Haustein January 7th, 2013 09:34 AM

Re: AF100, iMac 27", 30mm, 85mm, GF2 and some others...

Genus Rails and RODE VideoMic are sold. Willing to wheel and deal a bit if you're interested in anything!

Let's also cut the price of the AF100 to $2,500 and the iMac to $1,500!

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:11 AM

Go Pro 2 3d Kit

Cleaning out my office of everything I don't use, I have this Go Pro 3d Kit.

here's what you get
2 go pro Hero 2's (these are very similar specs to the go pro 3 silvers without the wifi back) If you're reading this you probably already know what they can do.
1 3d Configuration housing and cable and 3d glasses and all the stuff that comes with that kit
1 suction cup sticky mount
2 USB cables
2 manuals
2 go pro stickers
1 flat water housing lens thingy, I got it then never got a chance to use it. It looks fancy, I think it originally retailed for 80 bucks or so.
Some other go pro odds and ends (buckles, the little white strappy thing etc) that I've aqquired through my various go pro ownership

See below pictures if you have any additional questions

The whole package cost 900 bucks I'm looking for 500 plus shipping.

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:34 AM

AJA Ki Pro kit

Cleaning out my office of everything I haven't used in a while.

I have an AJA KiPro, works great, has the 3.1 firmware I can check and update if they buyer wants me to.
I'm including
1x 4 pin power supply
1x porta brace bag for the ki pro
1x ki pro
1x 250gb hard drive
1x ki pro cage for mounting under a camera

Retail All this cost $4500
I'm looking for 3250 plus shipping

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:37 AM

Re: Go Pro 2 3d Kit

1 Attachment(s)
Forgot to hit "upload" on the picture.

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 10:38 AM

Re: AJA Ki Pro kit

1 Attachment(s)
And here's a picture of all the stuff

Nick Hiltgen January 7th, 2013 11:25 AM

Canon XL-H1 Package "the Signal" Camera

5 Attachment(s)
Cleanging out my office and I have to let go of the things I'm no longer using with hopes they'll find a good home else where.

This is the Camera that was used to shoot the Feature film "the Signal" which to the best of my knowledge is the first HDV feature film to get a theatrical release, I could be wrong but this was one of the first HDV cameras and we shot the film when it was 3 weeks old so I'm thinking that's right.

I've used the heck out of this thing, but now it just sits in it's case begging to be used and I have nothing for it.

Here is what is included
1x Canon XL-h1 with viewfinder and Mic
1x Canon 20x Lens
1x Canon 6x lens
1x canon Battery Charger with ac adapter
1x Canon ma200 Charger with ac adapter
1x canon BP 950G (does not appear to hold a charge any more)
2x Canon BP 970G
1x Canon BP 941
1x Canon Bp 945
1x lanc controller zoom
a couple or 3 sony tapes
a blue ray copy of "the signal"
1x super awesome Pelican Case with custom Foam (seriously awesome)

I have only used Sony Tapes and I will include a few in the auction, as well as the head cleaning tape.

The only notes I have about the camera, is that on the heads there is a rubber roller that sometimes falls out, I think it's missing a lock washer, but I just place it back on it's post and it runs fine. It's been that way for a couple of years, it never bothered me enough to send it in.

The Rocker knob for zooming sometimes sticks, that's a little annoying but I'm including the Lanc Controller in case it really bothers anyone.

I've shot A LOT of hours on this camera which means that most likely there's not too much time left on the heads. I haven't had any recording issues (except for one time when someone changed the recording type while actually recording but that was a couple of years ago and not attributable to the camera I don't think) if you're really worried about the recording heads, you can pick up a cheap HD-sdi recorder, like the one I have in my other listing and have everything recorded to prores,or whatever you see fit.

I sent the 20x lens in because the IS used to stay on and was really annoying it came back but I'm not sure if it was really "fixed" either way, I use the 6x lens all the time and it's been great.

Also Included is the mount on the back for wireless receivers or the ma-200 and a Base Plate deisgned by Cinetech which has screw in rods, that I can't find right now but will throw in if/when I track them down.

I'm also including a Pelican 1650 Case with custom foam, this holds everything nice and neat and even has a cool little hidden spot for batteries and the standard battery charger.

But wait! There's more! Act now and I'll throw in the original owners manual with instructions in not only English, but also French and Spanish at no extra cost!

Anyhow Since I bought the camera I've put about 15000 into this package I'm looking to get 3500 for everything all together plus shipping. This has been a great camera for me and I hope that It can find a good home somewhere else.

Marshall Staton January 7th, 2013 11:31 AM

(2) Panasonic P2 64 GB E card $475 shipped each

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8076/8...dfff8cfc81.jpg
untitled shoot-002 by marstaton4, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8089/8...4b727f9aba.jpg
untitled shoot-001 by marstaton4, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8516/8...8012ab942c.jpg
untitled shoot-003 by marstaton4, on Flickr

These do come with the plastic cases. They have very little use on them.

Please email me at marshall.staton@gmail.com if interested.

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:36 PM

IDEX 7s battery and charger

2 Attachment(s)
I have an extra battery and charger that I'm looking to clear out of my closet. The battery is a IDX Endura 7s, non-stackable. The charger is a dual charger unit that will charge any of the IDX line of batteries. Both are in excellent condition. The battery is three years old and still holds a charge like new because it's been well maintained and only lightly used during that time that I've had it.

Both: $225 shipped

Battery: $120 shipped

Charger: $150 shipped

Message me on this forum or email me at benlynnmail at hotmail dot com.

Thanks.

References:

Batt- http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/381930-REG/IDX_E_7S_E_7S_Endura_Lithium_Ion_V_Mount.html

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:38 PM

Canon HV10

1 Attachment(s)
Just trying to move this thing out of the closet. Works great and it's been a solid camera all the years I've owned it. Uses mini-dv tapes and a firewire connection. $125 shipped.

Ben Lynn January 7th, 2013 01:47 PM

Tripod: Gitzo head with 525MVB legs

1 Attachment(s)
$600 plus shipping.

Works with a variety of camera sizes from camcorders, dslr's, up to full size cameras. It's fully fluid in both pan and tilt and comes with a variety of counter springs that can be tailored to the weight of the camera your using. With the stable 525mvb legs you can use a full size camera on it. Or you could use it as a really solid base for a slider system.

This was my second tripod unit and I rarely used it so it's time to move it out.

Steven Digges January 7th, 2013 02:32 PM

Canon EOS 1N $ EOS3 35MM Film

I hardly ever sell old gear, this will demonstrate that :) I know 35MM still film cameras are mostly obsolete. But just in case there is an enthusiast out there I am offering a great deal on two of them:

Canon EOS 1N - This was Canons professional flagship body in the 1990s. It is in incredible condition. Some very small signs of use but no damage st all. A quick look at e-bay and they are listed all over from $200.00 to $500.00

Canon EOS 3 - This body was released after the 1N as their secondary pro body. I liked it so much I ended up using it more than the 1N. It too is in excellent condition. It looks like they are averaging $200.00 to $300.00 on e-bay. Its hard to tell, there was only a few. Please check for your self.

I also have a Power Booster Grip that can work on either body. Genuine Canon with shutter controls for vertical holding.

I will take pictures on request.

Like I said I am not into selling small stuff, the dimes on the dollar return kills me so I just keep it. I don't want to piece it out and would prefer to keep it one simple transaction so this is what I want to do. If someone is interested I will sell both bodys and the Power Booster for $425.00 firm. Shipping is on you. They are not for sale any place else. I am a long time DVINFO member so I just thought I would throw this out there. If your still shooting film then you probably already understand what a great deal this is, they are Canon's best. I do not take paypal but I can take debit or credit cards.

You can e-mail me at corporateshow at gmail dot com

Steve