DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Michael Chenoweth January 16th, 2013 04:54 PM

Canon XF100 plus Accessories

5 Attachment(s)
Nearly mint condition - one very small mark on the tip of the lens hood but camera is in excellent shape.

Includes all original accessories and box.

In addition - (3) SanDisk Extreme 60mb/s 16GB cards, Hoya 58mm UV filter (on since day one), Hoodman hood for LCD and Lenmar 970G battery -

Will also toss in Manfrotto 521 zoom controller

Non-smoking environment, camera well take care of - just don't use it much.

Looking for $2500 USD including shipping / PayPal to US or willing to negotiate shipping abroad.

Please PM with any questions.

mike

Robbie Smolinsky January 16th, 2013 07:24 PM

Re: WANTED: HVX200A, P2 Cards, Sennheiser EW100, Lowel lights

Thanks for the heads up Shaun - I was not aware of the change. You potentially saved me a great deal of headache there, I've clearly got some more catching up to do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun Roemich (Post 1773524)
As you have been out of the game a while, you may not be aware that the wireless audio spectrum around 700MHz has been reallocated away from us video folk and we can face prosecution if found to be using it. Be careful with your wireless audio purchase as in my market at least, just about all Sennheiser G2 units fell into that range, sadly.

Shaun Roemich January 16th, 2013 09:12 PM

Re: WANTED: HVX200A, P2 Cards, Sennheiser EW100, Lowel lights

Glad you took it in the spirit in which it was offered! Good luck with your search.

Nick Handley January 17th, 2013 11:19 AM

For Sale Steadicam Flyer and JR

Hi all

The time has come to sell my Steadicam items as I'm no longer making use of them or have space for storing, hopefully someone else can put them to good use. Bought for a couple of projects using Panasonic HVX200 and hardly used since.
Ideal for Steadi newbies wanting to buy first rig for practicing or making an income.

Up for sale- Original Flyer complete system inc vest, arm, stand etc in soft carry case, 2xSwit batt Vlock mount with dual charger, JR lightweight camcorder stabiliser (B&W screen, good for walkthru's) and folding trolley

All in £3800 based in SE UK drop off if not too far or collect.

Thanks
Nick

Rob Katz January 17th, 2013 03:44 PM

sandisk compact flash cards-8gb extreme-16gb extreme pro-1/2 off new

sandisk compact flash cards-8gb extreme-16gb extreme pro-1/2 off new

i am selling:

sandisk 16gb extreme pro
90 mb/s
$75 new

sandisk 8gb extreme
60 mb/s
$33 new

$55/shipped/paypal

no plastic cases
had them in padded card holder
well ship in bubble wrap.

be well.

rob
smalltalk productions
nyc

John Benton January 17th, 2013 04:40 PM

Re: DSLR Camera Rig

Still around?

Phil Sobolev January 17th, 2013 07:58 PM

Re: Letus Mattebox Kit

Price bump - Now just $750. That's over 30% off the retail price. This mattebox is brand spanking new. Never used or even mounted. And still offering free shipping!

Jim Nogueira January 18th, 2013 08:05 AM

Re: Manfrotto 521PROi LANC Remote Control

Price dropped to $170, includes continental USA shipping.

Brendan Walsh January 18th, 2013 10:39 AM

Re: Zoe EX Zoom Control for EX1/3 or PMW 200

Price lowered to $250 shipped.

Brendan Walsh January 18th, 2013 10:40 AM

Re: Nikon 50-300 f4.5 AI Lens

Price lowered to $200 shipped.

Greg Bates January 18th, 2013 11:37 AM

Canon 5D MK II & Tamron 28-75 f2.8 $1400

2 Attachment(s)
Selling my 5d Mark II and Tamron 28-75 f2.8. Both are in great condition and the 5D ships in the original box. I'm including three additional batteries and a 32gb Transcend CF card. Price is $1400 and includes shipping. PM me or email me at gbates110@gmail.com. Paypal or wire is fine.

jpg

Brendan Walsh January 18th, 2013 08:11 PM

Re: Zoe EX Zoom Control for EX1/3 or PMW 200

****sold****

Michael Chenoweth January 18th, 2013 08:46 PM

Re: Canon XF100 plus Accessories

***sold***

Brendan Walsh January 19th, 2013 01:23 PM

Re: Nikon 50-300 f4.5 AI Lens

****sold****

Andy Solaini January 19th, 2013 07:12 PM

Canon 1Dx - almost brand new!!

I'm am putting up my Canon 1Dx for sale.

First of all the reason for the sale - I have been evaluating my business situation and the video side is taking off but the job I purchased the 1Dx for has fallen through and I just can't seem to get back into stills photography after doing video work. As a result I have taken the painful decision to sell off all my DSLR gear and go video only. The 1Dx does outstanding video but I feel a Canon C300 or C100 would fit my working needs better so the 1Dx has to find a new home.

I purchased the camera brand new in September. Other than two test shots in my kitchen the only thing it has shot is the Nottingham marathon. The shutter count is a very low 836!
It is in mint condition and you would have to get a magnifying glass to it to tell it wasn't brand new.
It comes with all the accessories, manual etc that it did when I bought it. It also comes in the original Canon box. I will even thrown in a Opteck strap.

There is the remainder of the warranty remaining and I would be more than happy to act as a go between if it was necessary. I will provide the original sales invoice so there should be no issues at all if you ever needed to use the warranty.

I can provide pictures if needed to verify condition but it just looks like a new one.

I am looking for £4400 ovno given it's condition and the fact that they are next to impossible to come by used. They are still a minimum of £4850 new so it represents quite a saving and I think is a fair asking price. There was one for sale at Mifsuds at £4600 that got snapped up pretty quickly, it's the only used one I've seen.

I would require cash on collection (Nottingham) so that you can be happy with the camera before parting with a large amount of cash and I don't have any postage worries.

If you need any more info or anything at all just ask and I'll be happy to help.

[edit] Item listed elsewhere.

Andy