DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Galen Rath January 14th, 2013 01:46 PM

Re: DVTEC MultiRig Pro

This is an excellent price. Quality construction.

Yang, what are you going to use in the future?

Mike Beckett January 14th, 2013 02:39 PM

Re: Cavision 3x3 Mattebox, rails and ND filters

£150 + postage... I may even blow the dust off it for you.

Mike Beckett January 14th, 2013 02:42 PM

Re: Sony 5" LCD monitor, batteries + charger

£150 + postage. Cheap at 'arf the price!

Kajito Nagib January 14th, 2013 02:46 PM

JVC GY-HM100u with 2 JVC Lens and filters for sale

8 Attachment(s)
I'm selling my JVC GY-HM100u camera on ebay but I'll try to sell it to forum members first. It's a great little camera but I have no use for it anymore. You can see short films that I shot with this camera on my website. Sweet Production Media | Nagibe Films I tested the camera and everything is working fine. I'm including the JVC Telephoto lens GL-V0746 Wide Conversion lens X0.7 and the JVC GL-V1846 Tele conversion lens X1.8. These are two great lenses that I purchased to be used with the GY-HM100. I bought this camera back in 2009 brand new from B&H. I used it for about one year until I got my Canon 7D. It's been sitting in my closet ever since. I'm selling it for $1999,00 shipping not included. Lenses are sold with the camera only not separately.

Here's a list of everything that's included with this camera

1.JVC GY-HM100u camera in good condition.
2.JVC Telephoto lens GL-V0746 Wide Conversion lens X0.7
3.JVC GL-V1846 Tele conversion lens X1.8
4.JVC Battery Charger
5.AC adapter
6.Tiffen 4 filter pack
7.Ultra clear filter and UV filter
8.Universal Sock-loupe
9.Remote controller
10.shotgun mic
11.HDMI cable
12.Component cables, A/V cable
13.camera strap
14.Manual
15.2X8GB kingston SD cards, 1X16GB Transcend SD cards

For camera specification please check the JVC website. JVC Professional Features page

Kadshah Nagibe

Gabor Heeres January 14th, 2013 03:25 PM

Re: Sony HDR-FX1E 3CCD HDV camcorder

Camcorder is still for sale. I'm open to any reasonable offers now. Please get in touch if interested.

Jaime Espiritu January 14th, 2013 06:05 PM

Re: DVTEC MultiRig Pro

Did you use this for a DSLR? If so, how did it work for you?

Jay Massengill January 14th, 2013 08:37 PM

Sold: Lectrosonics UM100, UCR100, UH100 Package

Item is now SOLD!

Vince Debart January 15th, 2013 05:59 AM

Re: Sony WRT-822 UHF Transmitter

bump bump 11111

James Kuhn January 15th, 2013 03:07 PM

Lnib atomos samurai

As stated in the "title", LNIB Atomos Samurai field recorder Asking price $1,350.00 O.B.O. - the following are included:

(1) Samurai Unit
(2) 2-Cell Batteries NP-570 Compatible 2600mAh
(2) Master Caddies + screws
(1) 15cm mini-male BNC to standard female BNC cable
(1) 70cm mini-male BNC to a standard male BNC cable
(1) Battery Charger and Power Supply Unit
(1) Master Caddy Docking Station (USB 2.0/3.0, FW800)
(1) Firewire® 800 Cable
(1) USB 2.0 Power Cable
(1) USB 3.0 Power Cable
(1) D-Tap Adaptor
(1) OEM Custom fit storage box

Asking price $1,350.00 + S/H O.B.O.

PM for pictures of actual items.

For additional cost:
(2) WD3200BEKT 320G Scorpio Black HDD $45 + S/H, O.B.O.
(1) Intel X-25 160G X-25 SSD - $250 + S/H, O.B.O.
(5) "Master Caddies + screws" - $25 + S/H, O.B.O.

Isaac Testerman January 16th, 2013 12:14 AM

Re: Tripod: Gitzo head with 525MVB legs

Can you post a picture of the head and model # on it?

Thanks!

Robbie Smolinsky January 16th, 2013 06:09 AM

WANTED: HVX200A, P2 Cards, Sennheiser EW100, Lowel lights

I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm looking to get some gear together. I've been working with a 60D, but am finding the controls/ergonomics in run-and-gun situations just far too frustrating to work with so I'm hoping to bring an HVX200A into the mix. I am looking for all of the following items (as listed in the title), but don't have the budget to buy it all at once, so I'm looking for deals. Right now, priority 1 is the camera:

HVX200A - Specifically the "A" model. Obviously low hours are good, but overall condition (especially) optics are key. Need at least 1 P2 card included, would prefer 2 16GB (or more!)
P2 cards - if you have any you want to let go of CHEAP, I'm listening!

Lower priority (but if you've got it CHEAP - please let me know)
Sennheiser EW100 - Used this back in the day and LOVED it. I think it was a G2, but let me know what you've got.
Lowel lights - loved my RIFA, but let me know what you've got - not really looking for a huge kit as it makes more sense for me to piece it together gradually, dollars-wise.

You may notice the recurring theme of "cheap" and "budget". </start sob story> I work for a non-profit, at my old place we were able to secure a grant to purchase equipment (after years of work) but have not really had the same luck so far with my new employer... however, that doesn't change the fact that we really need to improve upon our outreach - hence, we really need the gear. I hate piecemealing items together and creating "priorities" (I shudder to say sound and lighting are "lower priority"!) but I'm purchasing everything out of my own pocket so I've got to be patient and wait for the right deals </end sob story> (I'm really just telling you this so you won't be offended if I have to pass up an offer on a decent price).

I've got about $1300-1400 available for the camera, depending on what is included. I've had my eye on Ebay, and realistically this can be done with a couple of P2 cards/other accessories with patience. If you have a HPX170 that fits the bill, I could go a bit higher. The other items are negotiable based on what is offered - but again, I'm really looking for gear on the cheap so consider me a low-balling bastard (with a good heart!) and if you're looking to make serious cash for an upgrade, just pass me by. Thanks for looking!

Ben Lynn January 16th, 2013 07:04 AM

Re: Tripod: Gitzo head with 525MVB legs

2 Attachment(s)
It's a Gitzo 1380 tripod head. I posted a couple pictures of just the head for you. It comes in it's original box with all six of the original springs that allow it to be set up for the various camera weights based on your shooting needs. Let me know if you need any additional pictures of info about it. Thanks.

Shaun Roemich January 16th, 2013 08:54 AM

Re: WANTED: HVX200A, P2 Cards, Sennheiser EW100, Lowel lights

As you have been out of the game a while, you may not be aware that the wireless audio spectrum around 700MHz has been reallocated away from us video folk and we can face prosecution if found to be using it. Be careful with your wireless audio purchase as in my market at least, just about all Sennheiser G2 units fell into that range, sadly.

Rafael Lopes January 16th, 2013 10:15 AM

Re: 35mm F0.95 for NEX - E-mount

Sold...........

Gabor Heeres January 16th, 2013 12:31 PM

Sony DSR-250 shouldermount camcorder

3 Attachment(s)
For sale is a professional DVCAM shouldermount camcorder, the Sony DSR-250P (PAL version). The camcorder is a few years old but in a good shape. The exterior looks fine and it has very low usage hours. The tapedeck was completely revised by a Dutch Sony authorised service center (DVS Almere) and the Drum was replaced by a low-use occasion. An original PortaBrace shouldercase (inclusing raincover), two batteries (Sony and IDX), a charger (Swit) and a very sturdy flightcase which fits the camera perfect are included.

Asking € 1500 ONO. Thanks.