DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

James Fazzaro August 22nd, 2012 09:08 PM

Re: Letus Extreme kit/Canon FD/PL mount

I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

Tom Robertson August 22nd, 2012 09:17 PM

Focusrite platinum Voicemaster pro

$295 plus shipping. Lightly used and very nice.

Nate Haustein August 22nd, 2012 09:17 PM

Lanparte Adjustable Gear Rings

1 Attachment(s)
I have about 7 of these Lanparte Flexible Gear Rings I no longer need. About $30/ea new, sell for $20/ea or cheaper if you want them all. I have 4 of the "new" version and 3 of the "old" version. I trimmed the 3 older ones to the size of my EOS prime lenses, I will supply their current measurements if you're interested. Shipped USPS for $5. Buy one or all of them – send me a PM.

Garrett Low August 22nd, 2012 10:54 PM

Re: Lanparte Adjustable Gear Rings

Ni Nate,

Email sent about the 4 new gears.

Thanks,

Tom Miller August 23rd, 2012 08:26 AM

Re: SONY AX2000/Rain Slicker fits NX5U

Cameras still available

Randy Painter August 23rd, 2012 10:26 AM

Re: Workstation PC 12 Core Xeon

Dropping to $1700.00.

Scott Auerbach August 23rd, 2012 11:41 AM

FS: HALF PRICE G-Tech GSpeed eS 4-bay eSATA RAID arrays (2 available)

G-Tech GSpeed eS 4-bay eSATA enclosure, with 4 x 1TB Hitachi drives. Lightly used, still in very good cosmetic condition. Two units available. Drives are nearly new upgraded drives. Does not include PCIe RAID controller card. Currently striped as RAID5, but I can change that prior to shipping if you prefer. Retails new for $850
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/740073-REG/G_Technology_0G01867_G_SPEED_eS_4_Bay_Desktop.htmlSelling for $425 each, plus shipping.

Scott Thibodeau August 23rd, 2012 05:19 PM

Canon HF-S200 with Accessories

8 Attachment(s)
HF-S200 plus Accessories - $800 CDN

I am selling the following camera kit as a package. It's a great setup for the aspiring film maker or film student. All Equipment is in excellent working condition and has been well taken care of over the past year and a half that I have owned it. If there is enough interest in the individual accessories then I will consider piecing it out but right now I'd like to sell it as a package. The warranty on the camera is for Henry's, a Canadian photography chain.

Sample footage shot with this setup can be viewed here:
Sights of Baja California - YouTube

======================================================================
Vixia HF S200
The camera comes with the original box, all booklets, software CD's and cables. It is also under warranty until July of 2014. I am including a 32 GB and 16 GB memory card for the SD slots.

Information and reviews can be found here:
Extra Battery and Charger
The original battery that comes with the camera is only good for maybe an hour of shooting time. Also, the original camera kits battery can only be charged while the battery is in the camera. I purchased the CG-800 Canon Compatible Charger as well as the Canon BP-827 Fully Decoded Compatible Battery which offers over 300 minutes of shooting time when fully charged and a way to charge both batteries without having to plug the camera directly in the wall. You can also charge the battery using the cigarette lighter adapter.

Information can be found here:
Canon BP-827 Fully Decoded Compatible Battery | L.A. Color Online
CG-800 Canon Compatible Charger | L.A. Color Online
Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System
The Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System combines the latest in lithium ion battery technology, with miniature RF stable components. The result is an ultra compact wireless microphone system that eliminates the need for battery changes, while providing stable, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) free audio signal.

The system includes the AR2 compact receiver, AR2 receiver dock and AL2 bodypack transmitter with the LM10 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The transmitter and receiver both feature built-in lithium ion rechargeable batteries that are capable of up to 6 hours of operation on a full charge.

USB power inputs are featured on both the receiver and transmitter, although the AR2 receiver may be charged on the dock. A stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) mini output will plug your AR2 receiver into the PA system.

Information and reviews can be found here:
Samson AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System SWAM2SLM10 N5 B&H
Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone

The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone delivers high-quality stereo audio recordings to various Vixia-series camcorders. The microphone attaches to your camera's advanced accessory shoe for cable-free installation.

Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone 2591B002 B&H Photo
Raynox HD-7000 Pro 58mm 0.7x High Quality Wide Angle Converter Lens with Tiffen 82mm UV Protector Filter

The Raynox HD-7000 Pro 58mm High Quality Wideangle Conversion Lens is made of the high index optical glass elements with three-group/three-element lens formula. And it is possible to achieve an amazing high quality wideangle lens of 540 lines/mm resolution. It's compatible with whole zoom area and stays in focus. There will be no reduction of light value when this conversion lens is attached on the camera's lens.

Raynox HD-7000 Pro 58mm 0.7x Wide Angle Lens RAY HD 7000 B&H
HENRYS HT888 TRIPOD
4 Section Legs
PH-249Q Fixed Panhead
QB-4W Quick Release Plate
Carrying Case
For general purpose photography
Maximum Height - 145cm
Folded Height - 48cm
Minimum Height - 46cm
Weight - 1.3kg
Diameter of Leg - 23.2mm
Leg Sections - 4
Maximum Load - 3kg
please send me a private message here if you are interested and I will get in touch. Thanks.

Gabe Strong August 23rd, 2012 05:32 PM

Re: FS100 in like new condition

Nope, no takers.

Lee Mullen August 23rd, 2012 08:48 PM

Sadly, deprecistion with this equipement is at an all time high. Can't believe after only a few months of being bought new a grand or two comes off.

Chris Barcellos August 23rd, 2012 10:02 PM

Doesn't help that a lot of cinema type shooters are holding to see what comes of the $ 2999 Black Magic rig,

Chris Medico August 24th, 2012 04:50 AM

It doesn't help that right now with the rebate you can get the body only new with warranty for $4199.

Dan Lukehart August 24th, 2012 10:46 AM

Custom Lowel Rifa kit

If you are in southern california I am selling a custom Lowel Rifa kit. Egg crates, stands, clamps, 5 rifas, some accessories. $2500

For details and pictures take a look at my craigslist post:

Complete Custom Lowel Rifa Kit with egg crates + Extras

Gabe Strong August 24th, 2012 12:03 PM

You are right, I had posted this before the rebate and was thinking that at the time it was a fair price as I was offering the camera, kit lens, AND
Heliopan filter for less than the new body only was selling at the time. Now of course, things are different.

Tom Robertson August 24th, 2012 03:16 PM

Re: Focusrite platinum Voicemaster pro

1 Attachment(s)
Pic added: