DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Tom Robertson July 19th, 2012 11:58 PM

Re: Sound Devices SD702T

Price reduction, 2,100.00

Robert Musiello July 20th, 2012 05:19 AM

Re: Canon 7D, Nikon 17-35, Zylight, mattebox, follow focus, and more accessories

check email
for mattebox and baseplate
Bob

Robert Musiello July 20th, 2012 05:25 AM

Re: Canon 7D, Nikon 17-35, Zylight, mattebox, follow focus, and more accessories

Check email for light also...

Zach Love July 20th, 2012 10:32 AM

Re: Sachtler Soom FSB 8 (Tripod, Mono Pod, Hi Hat & Hot Pod)

Price lowered:
$1,200 shipped

33% + saving over new (I don't think the new system comes with rubber feet, so maybe even greater saving)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/544282-REG/Sachtler_4161_4161_Soom_Tripod_System.html

Tom Robertson July 20th, 2012 11:53 AM

K-Tek Zeppelin

K-tek zeppelin with suspension ... Medium.

Never used. Asking $275 shipped. Conus only.

Have the boompole also if anyone is interested in it. I think it's a ke-110 with cord. Will post it later today.

Rafael Lopes July 20th, 2012 01:40 PM

Re: Rode VideoMic Pro (itīs the PRO version)

.............Nobody?

Reed Gidez July 20th, 2012 07:32 PM

Re: Sony FX1, Firestore FS-4ProHD, Canon 5D

The Sony FX1 has been SOLD! Thank you.

Scott Auerbach July 20th, 2012 10:13 PM

Re: FSI Flanders Scientific LM-075W 7" HD monitor - superb color

***sold***

Gerald OConnor July 21st, 2012 12:34 PM

Re: FS Rode ntg-2, Tascam dr-40, Marshall 7in V-lcd70xp-hdmipt

No takers thanks for looking everything put on eBay for now.

Scott Auerbach July 21st, 2012 01:18 PM

For Sale: Shooter Scooter dolly system

Sliders are great, but let's face it... sometimes you need to dolly more than a few feet. Or along a curve.

Shooter Scooter doorway-style dolly system... a highly flexible, portable location dolly that can also double as an equipment cart. Very lightly used, and in very good condition. Includes dolly with adjustable-height platform, operator side grips, rickshaw handle, plywood equipment shelf, rubber wheels, track wheels, and turtle-mount for C-stand riser. Operates on with track wheels on standard dolly track, or with rubber wheels on any terrain.

Shoot Review — VFGadgets.com Shooter Scooter | www.creativeplanetnetwork.com

New, the complete kit cost $4000. Selling for $1500...less than a basic, no-frills Doorway Dolly, and far more versatile. Selling to purchase other gear I need more these days.

Scott Auerbach
HD video and RED digital cinema production
sputnikpictures.com

Tom Robertson July 21st, 2012 02:34 PM

VIO POV cam

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/733444-REG/V_I_O_POVHD_POV_HD_Digital_Helmet_Camera.html
I have a couple of pov cams and no longer need them all. Used only a few times. Mint condition.
$425 shipped CONUS only.

Reed Gidez July 21st, 2012 06:26 PM

Re: Sony FX1, Firestore FS-4ProHD, Canon 5D

Firestore FS4 has been moved to eBay!

Tom Robertson July 22nd, 2012 08:45 AM

Re: Glidecam X10 and HD4000

$450 shipped for just the hd4000, and $1300 for just the x10 if anyone is interested in just one item.

Adam Rench July 22nd, 2012 09:58 AM

Tamron 70 - 300mm A005 for Canon Mount Lens

Hi all,

Selling a super awesome Tamron telephoto lens for a canon mount. I used this on my Canon 60d for both stills and video. The quality is absolutely incredible. You can google reviews on this lens and the stills and vids I've taken with this lens are amazing.

More info on the tamron site: Tamron -70-300mm F/4-5.6(Model A005)

I purchased this new last year for $450 and I turned in a $50 rebate. So I'd like to get $300 for this. Maybe $10 for shipping. The lens is in perfect condition and has been stored properly when not in use.

Let me know!
Thanks!

Scott Auerbach July 22nd, 2012 11:57 AM

For Sale: Hot Rod PL tuner kit for AF-100

Hot Rod tuner kit for AF-100 (micro 4/3) cameras, like new. Includes: PL mount adapter, adjustable baseplate with 15mm LWS 15" rods, lens support.
PL Mounts | Hot Rod Cameras
**Never used**... I've since bought a RED, and only use the AF-100 with Nikon lenses. Complete kit as sold by Hot Rod Cameras. Price new is $1799; selling for $1125 plus shipping. (Hot Rod is currently selling used demo units for $1250 without rods.)

Scott Auerbach
HD video and digital cinema production
sputnikpictures.com

Tom Robertson July 22nd, 2012 10:17 PM

Sale pending on the HD4000

Tom Robertson July 23rd, 2012 01:17 PM

HD4000 is sold.

X10 is still available.

Christoph Gelfand July 23rd, 2012 03:17 PM

Shape BP-6000 Baseplate system

2 Attachment(s)
Excellent condition baseplate system for Sony F3, AF100, or C300. Solidly built, and able to slide directly onto a Sony VCT-U14 (or similar) tripod plate. I purchased last year before they offered the tripod plate with the unit so this is being sold with everything, but the tripod plate.
It's a tricky thing to photograph, but there is nary a blemish on the setup, save for normal scratches where the plate slid into the tripod. The handles alone sell for about what I'm selling the whole rig for...the first pic is the stock photo and the second is the unit in action at a recent racetrack shoot outside LA. Note that only the baseplate system is being offered here- no F3 or EVF or neon vest.

Feel free to ask any questions. Looking for $1200 shipped. Paypal only (split fees). Would also consider local p/u in Philly.

Nick Vaughan July 23rd, 2012 06:08 PM

Canon XL2 NTSC With 20X and 14X Manual Lenses PACKAGE

Greetings from Seattle!

NTSC XL2 package includes the camera body, 20X auto lens, 14X manual lens, two Canon battery chargers, 2 batteries (one 3-hour capacity off-brand and one 1.5-hour capacity Canon brand), two 72mm filters (UV, circular polarizer, both attached to respective lenses), Canon video camera strap, remote control, lens covers (business and non-business ends), imaging sensor cover, standard stereo mic and a military-grade Hardigg Storm case that carries most of it.

I bought the camera while I was in film school in 2005. Purchased from Best Buy via their customer fulfillment program. It has never been used as a source of income, so it has low hours and has been babied. I used Sony MiniDV tapes exclusively, so the heads have only been exposed to one type of lubricant.

There is one issue with the camera, albeit a small one. The Canon stereo mic that comes with the camera drops the left channel occasionally for some unknown reason. It comes back with a little wiggle, but it can be very annoying if you're using the stock mic. Of course, most professionals will never do that, but I'm just trying to be up front about the condition.

Other than the mic, the camera is in excellent condition with just a few miniscule scratches. There are one or two small spots where the soft rubber coating is coming off of the chassis. Other than that, the unit is clean, pristine and ready to be used.

Whole package is going for $1350. If someone wants to split it up, we can talk, but I would really prefer to keep it all together. If you're simply looking for the elusive 14X manual lens, we might be able to work a deal.

Send me a PM if you would like to see high-res photos or if you have other questions.

I can accept PayPal or cash if you just happen to be in the Pacific NW and want to meet up.

Thanks!

Randy Painter July 23rd, 2012 08:41 PM

Re: Workstation PC 12 Core Xeon

Dropping the price to $1800.00.

Scott Brickert July 23rd, 2012 09:06 PM

Re: Portabrace Tripod Case TM-41S

Still a good piece of gear, and still available.

David Draper July 24th, 2012 09:34 AM

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens...

Up for sale is my Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens.

Both the optics and the body are in AS NEW condition. I baby all of my camera equipment, and do it with the utmost care.

My reason for selling, is this has to be my least used lens (only used a handful of times), as I am more of a prime / fixed focal length kind of guy, so would be put to better use by someone else.

The lens comes with its original box, lens hood (EW-83F) and official suede leather lens pouch (LP1219).

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...uFQ~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...lMw~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...o+g~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...vWw~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...LM!~~60_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Canon-EF-24-7...chQ~~60_12.JPG

Photos of this lens were taken by me on a Canon EOS 7D, using a Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens.

I'm asking Ģ1250, OR BEST OFFER.

Payment details below. PLEASE READ...

PayPal or Bank Transfer accepted. Buyer will need to pay PayPal fees @ 3.4% + 20p on top of the total price.

Collection is more than welcome after payment has been received and cleared prior to arrival, otherwise Insured P&P within Mainland UK will be Ģ15.00.

I'm also happy to ship abroad -- Please message me with your details so I can get you an appropriate shipping quote.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to send me a message.

Cheers, guys.

DD.

Bob Thieda July 24th, 2012 10:34 AM

Re: Petrol PCCB-2N Camcorder Bag - Large

It's a very nice bag, low miles...

I'll take a $100 shipped in the CONUS.

Christoph Gelfand July 24th, 2012 11:58 AM

Matrox MXO2 LE w/ Thunderbolt + Expresscard + PCI

1 Attachment(s)
Barely used (literally taken out of box 3 times). Mint condition MXO2. Used successfully to stream three camera shoots with video switcher to Livestream. Worked flawlessly. Easy setup via Thunderbolt, Expresscard or PCI. Successfully used to monitor FCP X and FCP 7 in a post environment. Has latest firmware. Includes interface cable, power adapter, and aforementioned adapter cards + original box. $700 OBO.

Steve Nelson July 24th, 2012 01:10 PM

Canon 5DMkII + 24-105mm Zoom

2 years old, mint condition. No scratches, dings, scuffs or other blemishes.
Shutter count - 6,040

$2,200

Battery, charger, CDs, strap and manuals included with original box.

Steven Davis July 24th, 2012 03:52 PM

Re: Mint- Sony HVR-MRC1K

Bumpy, is it still for sale?

Steven Davis July 24th, 2012 03:55 PM

Mrc1k

Well, I'm thinking of going away from HDV and going hard core, oh wait, I mean hard disk.

So anyone have a MRC1K they are looking to trade for some BBQ or money?

Paul Owens July 24th, 2012 08:40 PM

Canon XL H1

Hi guys. The shoots I'm doing all need a smaller camera so I'm selling my XLH1 and the accessories. Here is the ad I posted on Craigslist. It has photos and a better description.

Professional HD Video Camera

Asking price is $4000 including all the accessories and shipping.

Zach Love July 24th, 2012 09:54 PM

Re: Sachtler Soom FSB 8 (Tripod, Mono Pod, Hi Hat & Hot Pod)

One more photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../soom/soom.jpg

Plus, I have an old Sachtler bag which can hold the Soom system if you take the Tube off & set it next to the Tripod.

Case is very, very worn, but looks like this:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/78895-REG/Sachtler_9106_Padded_Bag_EFP_Tripod.html

Rafael Lopes July 25th, 2012 04:05 AM

Re: Rode VideoMic Pro (itīs the PRO version)

Found it.......

Scott Hayes July 25th, 2012 07:43 AM

Panasonic HMC150 kit

5 Attachment(s)
Well, the time has come to let go of this most wonderful camera. I am selling this as a package. I have the original box and all accessories for this camera. this kit includes:

1 HMC150 w/423 operational hours
3 VGB6 batteries
1 IDX battery
1 Azden SGM-1X shotgun mic with mount and cable
1 Lowepro Commercial AW bag
1 UV filter on lens
1 charger

Asking $2600 shipped and insured to CONUS only!! Paypal gift, or please add 3%. I will also accept
cashier's check, money order or personal check, which must clear prior to shipping. I have excellent feedback on ebay, and other photo/video sites. This camera has been babied, and has never let me down.

Sandy Crowell July 25th, 2012 09:32 AM

Rode VideoMic Pro

Looking to buy a Rode VideoMic Pro .. within Canada or if US must ship to Canada. Thanks.

Bill Grant July 25th, 2012 11:06 PM

Glidecam for DSLR

Looking for recommendations to fly 60D and 17-55 2.8 IS. Any suggestions?
Bill

Alex Chamberlain July 26th, 2012 12:53 PM

Very sharp Canon 24-70 F2.8 L Series Lens

2 Attachment(s)
One of the best Canon portraiture lenses. This is the 77mm thread size version (The mark 1). This lens also focuses extremely close and is considered a macro lens. Glass is flawless. Exterior is well cared for, and everything is in excellent shape. Send a PM if interested. Asking $1300 OBO.

Kyle Wullschleger July 26th, 2012 02:46 PM

Zephyr, Pilot/Flyer Hybrid, Zeiss ZFs, Small HD and more!

I'm located in Boston - except for the first posted Pilot/Flyer Steadicam system and one of my DP6's currently resides in LA, so if you want to make and in person deal there - I've got a wonderful friend who will show the gear to you. Hit me up with an email to KWullschleger at gmail... if you're interested in anything and I'll be happy to send you photos asap to any inquiries.

Zeiss ZF Lenses - anodized aluminum focus gears and canon adapters attached.

21mm f/2.8 - $1250 (no focus gear)
25mm f/2.8 - $500 (small scuff in the black finish, functions perfectly)
35mm f/2.0 - $650
50mm f/1.4 - $450
85mm f/1.4 - $850

$3450 for the set of 5 lenses.

..... someone can try and pry my 100mm macro out of my grasp as well if you really want it... but that's not going to be as easy. It is not geared, but would include a canon adapter.
-------------

Canon 14mm II - $1600
Great condition... not much to say about it... Its wide, not a fish eye and is a great option for shooting higher speeds at 2k without getting too cropped.

-------------

Steadicam Pilot/Flyer hybrid

I posted this for sale a couple months back but then I ended up using it while my Zephyr was being shipped to another job. It worked great with a stripped down Scarlet Setup, and had room to grow. Wouldn't push it too far past the 10lb limit of the Pilot though, just in case they are serious about those kind of things.

It's a Pilot sled/post with a Flyer LE arm and vest. It gives you that cushion room in lift and comfort when operating at the higher end of the pilot post capabilities. And I'm selling it for less than a new Pilot.

The gimbal was serviced by Tiffen last year, and it was only used twice since then. It worked like a charm when it was out and about last month. This item is located in LA, I left it with a friend after the shoot rather than shipping it back to the east coast where I live. So this one, if you're in LA you can make a local deal. Everything else is located in Boston.

$3800

---------------

Steadicam Zephyr

Awesome rig for a loaded up Epic or Scarlet. I've had my Epic fully loaded and shot a couple features with it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, except that I'm upgrading to a heavier rig so I can operate other cameras without question. Its a serious rig, but it can't quite handle a fully kitted out Alexa for example. It's only a year old - used, but never abused. The arm has a couple small marks, only cosmetic in nature. Includes original SD composite monitor and cables.

$7500.00

---------------

(2) Small HD DP6 (HDMI only) - $600 each, including sunhood and canon battery plate. (one of these is located in LA)

(1) Small HD DP4 EVF - $450 newer style eyecup. Sunhood for the DP4 also included.

----------------

Canon 7D Body Only - $1000 - only the strap is included, no battery or charger. Great condition. I just don't take photos anymore.

----------------

Red Rock Micro's Micro Tape - $700

This thing is pretty cool and works like a charm if you need a cheap and effective Cinetape, it will come with the 9volt power box, but I think a D-Tap is now available through RedRock. Very easy to calibrate and use!

----------------

Okay, that's all for now - again, email me at KWullschleger at gmail...

Dennis Hingsberg July 26th, 2012 04:17 PM

Re: Complete Tiffen Ultracon set 4x4

Price reduction.

$550 now.

Dan Asseff July 26th, 2012 05:38 PM

Matt,

Got the 17-35 Nikon lens today. Very nice and mint like you said.

Thank you,
Dan

Dennis Hingsberg July 26th, 2012 08:18 PM

Steadicam flyer le / scout

Looking for a flyer LE.., or scout depending on price.

Shipping destination to Canada or USA address.

Anthony Nguyen July 27th, 2012 12:57 AM

Re: Panasonic HMC150 kit

If you ever part out the package. Email me please

Matt Irwin July 27th, 2012 12:58 AM

Great Dan!

STILL AVAILABLE:

(x2) Leitax - Nikon lens to Canon EF camera adapter. New, never used. - $75 Each

Canon TA-100 quick release plate - $50
(eng-stlye, side release)

KATA UNIVERSAL RAIN COVER --- $50
Fits cameras of similar shape and size to a Sony EX1

Audio Technica AT-835b Shotgun Microphone, with case --- $100

Zylight Z90 RGB Color-Changing LED light - $950
this is their "DP Kit", also includes Arri 3" barndoors