Shipping Date for the EX - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old November 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #61
Regular Crew

Like I said elsewhere it doesn't look good this year for a lot of us.

Time to enjoy christmas, forget about chasing up this supplier and that supplier and save the money till after the January sales for the Ex1.
Alan Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #62
Trustee

I hear you Alan. I know electronics over in Ireland can be hard to get and end up expensive. I go there on business and love it. I really miss Dublin.
I enjoy hanging around Temple Bar and having a few cold ones.
Steven Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2007, 12:01 AM   #63
Major Player

That will be Tasman AV.
Serena Steuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2007, 03:59 AM   #64
Major Player

Looks like Im gonna have to wait for christmas, havent done that in some years, hehe.

"Unfortunately Sony are not being able to fulfil all of our orders on the EX1’s at the moment. We received 2 cameras last week and they went straight out to orders placed in September. We are due to have 4 camcorders come into us next week but they are also allocated to old back orders!

Sony have informed us that by early December we should have enough cameras to fulfil all back orders, so hopefully you will be receiving your order then.

I am sorry if this causes you any inconvenience and I will keep you updated as soon as we have any news from Sony.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries.

Kind Regards,"
Sami Sanpakkila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2007, 06:39 AM   #65
Inner Circle

Sami, when exactly did you order/pay? I'd like to interpolate my chances...
Old November 22nd, 2007, 08:06 AM   #66
Major Player

Confirmed my order on 11th and paid on 12th of November. Im not one of the early pre-orders.
Sami Sanpakkila is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds