DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/)
-   -   MxR Expresscard/SDHC replacement for SxS site now open (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/139485-mxr-expresscard-sdhc-replacement-sxs-site-now-open.html)

James Dierx December 17th, 2008 04:14 PM

Thank you! I just purchased two myself. I will let you know how it works!

Mike Mona December 17th, 2008 04:26 PM

12/17/2008 2:26pm PayPal still won't take my order? same problem again?

Thank you,
Mike

Steve Shovlar December 17th, 2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mona (Post 979937)
12/17/2008 2:26pm PayPal still won't take my order? same problem again?

Thank you,
Mike

Mike, there seems to be a problem with the script rather than Paypal blocking. If you try and order by express delivery ( the right hand side) it works fine.

trouble is I want to order standard delivery!

Krikor Djevahirdjian December 17th, 2008 10:34 PM

Just ordered one now. Seems to work again...

Ross Herewini December 18th, 2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krikor Djevahirdjian (Post 980095)
Just ordered one now. Seems to work again...

Hi Krikor,

That was my fault. I asked the web designer to get rid of this funny line on the right of the page, it was just a cosmetic fix, but for some reason it interracted with the rest of the code, and bingo it stopped working.

He fixed it as soon as someone reported it, to us.

What a great occupation, you can make mistakes, and you just shrug your shoulders, not like us. We make a mistake, and pay for it for a long, long time.

Try missing the vows or the Best man's speech.

Robert Bale December 18th, 2008 08:54 PM

Australian Orders ??

Hi Ross,

Do you have the Australia order process works out yet?

I am want to order 2 cards please. Can u send me an invoice.

Thanks rob.

Graeme Fullick December 19th, 2008 12:44 AM

Robert,

It is in place - I have ordered a few myself - just go to the Australian orders section. It is even in Aussie dollars!!

Robert Bale December 19th, 2008 12:55 AM

Thanks Graeme, it helps to hit refresh on my brouser, LOL.

Steven S. Miric December 19th, 2008 09:10 AM

it's 19th today!

Hi Ross,

are we on schedule?
Today is 19th. Did you have chance to start shipping the cards?

Piotr Wozniacki December 21st, 2008 08:47 AM

Dear Ross,

I've ordered and paid for two cards on the 16th of December, yet receive the Order confirmation only today - does it mean I didn't make it for the 19th shipment? If so, when do you plant the next one (I'm in Poland)?

Again congrats, and my Best Christmas Wishes to you!

Piotr

Bob Carden December 22nd, 2008 05:21 AM

ExpressCard Reader

I ordered a Reader via paypal last week. Will there be some notification when shipped?

Bob

Ross Herewini December 22nd, 2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piotr Wozniacki (Post 981715)
Dear Ross,

I've ordered and paid for two cards on the 16th of December, yet receive the Order confirmation only today - does it mean I didn't make it for the 19th shipment? If so, when do you plant the next one (I'm in Poland)?

Again congrats, and my Best Christmas Wishes to you!

Piotr

Dear Piotr,

Thanks for your message.

We tried to send you a confirmation on the 16th through to the 19th of December, but the server kept sending back as undeliverable. But we dispatched with the others anyway, figuring it was just a server issue of some kind.

It's certainly made the order people happy that we are able to tell you this, as the email was our only contact.

Thanks for your purchase, I hope they work out great for you.

Ross Herewini December 22nd, 2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Carden (Post 982174)
I ordered a Reader via paypal last week. Will there be some notification when shipped?

Bob

Hi Bob, thanks for the message.

We clear all confirmation of orders in under 24 hours.

If it went through Paypal, we will already have sent you confirmation to the email address they gave us. Could you either post or PM me the quantity, the exact name and address of the Addressee, and the approximate time of placing the order, so we can track it for you.

Tasos Roubis December 22nd, 2008 05:43 PM

Hi,I've ordered through Paypal and Express Courier (EMS), 4cards on the 18th of December, tomorow morning ( 8h from now, i have communicate with courier ) i will receive my order from Ε.Λ.Τ.Α ( greek courier).im waiting to test the cards, because If It All Goes Righ , i will save 2000 euros =
sony sxs 32gb (2x 1000 ) = 2000 euros.Tomorow night i will tell you the resultst!!!

I.'ll add my congratulations to Ross as well for his efforts and courage in taking on this achievement !!!!!!!!!

thanks again Ross !!!

Ross Herewini December 22nd, 2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasos Roubis (Post 982573)
Hi,I've ordered through Paypal and Express Courier (EMS), 4cards on the 18th of December, tomorow morning ( 8h from now, i have communicate with courier ) i will receive my order from Ε.Λ.Τ.Α ( greek courier).im waiting to test the cards, because If It All Goes Righ , i will save 2000 euros =
sony sxs 32gb (2x 1000 ) = 2000 euros.Tomorow night i will tell you the resultst!!!

I.'ll add my congratulations to Ross as well for his efforts and courage in taking on this achievement !!!!!!!!!

thanks again Ross !!!

Γειά σου στον αδελφό μου στην Ελλάδα,

That's better then me trying to spell Calimera calli. Hey Tasos, I remember writing your parcel by hand, and wondering after all the Greek weddings I've done, gee it would be nice to see where all those Kalamatianos, and Zebebica come from.

Thanks for the order and I hope you have a great time testing, just don't forget to celebrate Christmas.