DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/)
-   -   MxR Expresscard/SDHC replacement for SxS site now open (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sony-xdcam-ex-pro-handhelds/139485-mxr-expresscard-sdhc-replacement-sxs-site-now-open.html)

Tasos Roubis December 23rd, 2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross Herewini (Post 982604)
Γειά σου στον αδελφό μου στην Ελλάδα,

That's better then me trying to spell Calimera calli. Hey Tasos, I remember writing your parcel by hand, and wondering after all the Greek weddings I've done, gee it would be nice to see where all those Kalamatianos, and Zebebica come from.

Thanks for the order and I hope you have a great time testing, just don't forget to celebrate Christmas.

HI Ross i have pick up the 4 cards today , the 3 works perfect!!!. i test and write more than 45 minutes at each one .
But 1 of the cards has a problem.the camera can't recognize the card and after that the camera closes and opens automatically . i put the card to the two slots and also the same think .( bad luck, but its o.k. mf . ) here is the link with the problem card.
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
YouTube - TEST
i will send you back the card so the manufacture find the problem.send me a mail with the address where i will sent the card.

Thanks again Ross for your great work
Merry Christmas

Graeme Fullick December 23rd, 2008 06:09 PM

HI Ross,

Got my two cards today - both personally tested by yourself.

Worked great. I will buy more later. Fantastic product.

Simon Denny December 23rd, 2008 06:56 PM

Got the cards,
Everything works. Thanks Ross an the e-film team.

Regards
Simon

Ross Herewini December 24th, 2008 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasos Roubis (Post 982830)
HI Ross i have pick up the 4 cards today , the 3 works perfect!!!. i test and write more than 45 minutes at each one .
But 1 of the cards has a problem.the camera can't recognize the card and after that the camera closes and opens automatically . i put the card to the two slots and also the same think .( bad luck, but its o.k. mf . ) here is the link with the problem card.
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
YouTube - TEST
i will send you back the card so the manufacture find the problem.send me a mail with the address where i will sent the card.

Thanks again Ross for your great work
Merry Christmas

Hi Tasos,

I'm so disappointed that one of the cards didn't work for you first up. Did you happen to notice whether it had a sticker on the back that it was checked by me do you? If it did then it actually worked before it was packed in blister.

If it had no sticker on it, then that means it was not from the hand tested group. With a reject rate of 2 in 500 we figured it was just not worth checking every single card after the first 500, but better business sense, just to RMA them back in and replace them.

So Tasos, you get to be the first one. Just write on the card the RMA number we issue you with, put it in some bubble wrap to protect it, and include your name and address details.

As soon as you tell us that the package is in the mail we’ll send out a replacement immediately. The replacement will come in opened blister because we will hand test it to make sure nothing goes wrong with it. A company I used to work for in NZ while I at University that sold white and brown goods, had a slogan, "It's the putting right that counts", they believed that all mechanical items will fail, and it's what happens next that rally counts.

I'll test if with my own camera, and if we still have a problem, I'll send it back to the engineers to examine, but either way you should have received a replacement by the time our tes

So Tasos you get to be RMA 001.

We don't think there will be 999 RMA's, but we thought it would be funny for someone to end up with "007".

All the best for the season.

Brian Rigler December 24th, 2008 05:03 AM

Hi Ross
Just tested the cards everything works ok

Brian

Ofer Levy December 24th, 2008 05:51 AM

SanDisk Video HD SDHC 16GB

Hi Ross,
I apologize if this was already asked in here:
Have you tried this Card: SanDisk Video HD SDHC 16GB

Cheers mate,

Ofer Levy Nature Photographer

Steve Shovlar December 24th, 2008 06:50 AM

The cards arrived today to the UK all the way from Hong Kong. Even better news is no import duty or VAT!!!!! They somehow managed to slip through. Two weeks ago I got two Delkins which stung me for a further £15 so this time its nice to get away with it.

I actually haven't got any SDHC cards to test them as I am waiting on a delivery of a couple of 32Gb Ultra 11's which are dure out in the New Year.

Thanks for the very fast service.

Atilio Menendez December 24th, 2008 10:38 AM

Dear Ross, just to let you know:
the cards arrived in Berlin in time, are now in Chile with me, and work perfectly with 16GB Transcend level 6 cards. Fantastic!
Hope you get your problems with payapall sorted out, what a nightmare.
Greetings and merry christmas!
Atilio

Enrique Orozco Robles December 24th, 2008 10:45 AM

newbie...want to order..

Ross... just read about problems with Paypal... can I still put my order (to USA) safely ?? just to be sure....

Kind regards and Merry Christmas

Enrique

Peter Kraft December 24th, 2008 11:34 AM

Hi Ross, received my 3 cards today.. working flawlessly... have a bavarian beer now...
to your health! fantastic achievement :-) Hopefully can turn up in Sydney soon for some
Crowns. Thank you so much :-)

Silent Christmas

K.P.

Steven S. Miric December 24th, 2008 10:01 PM

Hi Ross,

4 for 4!
No problems here in Toronto. All 4 cards with your sticker on it. Thanks for making it happen.
I will be back for more...

Ross Herewini December 25th, 2008 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enrique Orozco Robles (Post 983424)
Ross... just read about problems with Paypal... can I still put my order (to USA) safely ?? just to be sure....

Kind regards and Merry Christmas

Enrique

Hola Enrique,

Paypal are acting more professionally now, we are still deeply suspicious of them, and are searching as hard and as fast as we can for a full blown ecommerce system, so we can leave the PP days behind us.

But in answer to your question, yes our Paypal processing is running smoothly.

Thanks for the interest.

Say where are you in Mexico, my sister-in-law is going to Mexico city, to study the Mayans. Are you near Mexico city?

Ross Herewini December 25th, 2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Kraft (Post 983443)
Hi Ross, received my 3 cards today.. working flawlessly... have a bavarian beer now...
to your health! fantastic achievement :-) Hopefully can turn up in Sydney soon for some
Crowns. Thank you so much :-)

Silent Christmas

K.P.

Hi Peter,

I've got a six pack in the fridge and another chilling out in the freezer for a brother-in-law who just seems to be incapable of buying his own.

But yo are more than welcome, to some of mine. Let me know when yo are in town, and we'll go and sample some more of the local ales, and bars.

All the best for the season.

Ross Herewini December 25th, 2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven S. Miric (Post 983622)
Hi Ross,

4 for 4!
No problems here in Toronto. All 4 cards with your sticker on it. Thanks for making it happen.
I will be back for more...

Hi Steven,

4 for 4. That's more like it. Shazam!

Brian Rhodes December 25th, 2008 11:24 AM

Received 6 readers on the 24th all of them working Thanks Ross

Returning all of my Delkins.