ex3 blues - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old June 19th, 2009, 09:19 AM   #16
Trustee

David, did the shop (P) just change it without any fuss ?
If they did then they definately deserve a mention on this forum, i myself bought nearly all of my kit there.
Lots of retailers/shops aren't as quick to change equipment without a fuss.

Paul.

Last edited by Paul Kellett; June 19th, 2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: .
Paul Kellett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2009, 09:42 AM   #17
Regular Crew

While the whole deal was not entirely clear cut, at the end of the day Prestons in Malvern certainly stood right by their customer, and I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone buying kit. Apparently ex3's are flying out of the door as fast as they can stock them. They also sold me extras matching the best price I could get elsewhere on the internet. Their sales rep, Andy Guest, is a very understanding guy. When my first camera was dead and they had nothing else in stock he offered me an ex1 to bridge the gap.
David Herman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds