WTB Original Sony PL to FZ adapter at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta
HD recording with a Super35 CMOS Sensor.

Old February 12th, 2016, 03:17 PM   #1
New Boot

WTB Original Sony PL to FZ adapter

Hello, all. Hope this is the correct forum. I recently purchased a low-milage PMW-F3 off of eBay. It arrived in good condition but had a Optitek Canon EF adapter on the front of the camera, and did not come with the original Sony PL to FZ adapter that was shipped with the camera new from the factory. I have looked at the Sony Parts website and the replacement cost is almost $1800.

I wanted to put out a request to see if anyone in this forum has a PL to FZ adapter in some box on some shelf in a storage room somewhere they'd like to part with. Thanks in advance. My apologies if this isn't the right forum.

Aaron
Aaron Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:38 AM   #2
Tourist

Re: WTB Original Sony PL to FZ adapter

Though your post is quite old, I am reaching out in case you still have a need for this adapter. You may reach me at me30340@gmail.com.

Michael
Michael Epstein is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta