G'day from W.A. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 27th, 2003, 09:37 PM   #1
Regular Crew

G'day from W.A.

I don't mean Washington, either, but Western Australia: near Bunbury in the south west to be more precise.

I started a little video production business in 2000 after 14 years in regional TV. It was an interesting network, covering an area the size of western Europe but only 400,000 people!

I bought an XL1s and an RT2000 and love the quality & power that DV provides. I'm doing mostly corporate video but cover everything from events to weddings to TV commercials.

The other amazing thing is being able to give and ask advice from people like yourselves all over the world through networks like this. It has to be making the world a better place, so HELLO and thanks for having me aboard.
Old March 27th, 2003, 10:06 PM   #2
Outer Circle

Welcome, Mark!
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2003, 06:19 PM   #3
Major Player

Welcome. I had occaision to visit Sydney when I was a young pup in the Navy. I often wish I could go back and see more of your beautiful country.
Old April 4th, 2003, 02:35 AM   #4
New Boot

Fellow west Aussie

Hi Mark!

Finally a fellow West Aussie! Im from Rockingham- a mere 2hr drive away! Good to see some other locals guys on this great site!

Richard
Richard Austin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood