Wedding Video Review at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old December 9th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #1
Wedding Video Review
Troy Davis Troy Davis is offline December 9th, 2008, 10:14 AM

Hello All,

Here's my recent wedding highlight. All comments welcome.

Troy D

movie

Troy Davis
Major Player
Views: 1251
Old December 10th, 2008, 02:34 AM   #2
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Davis View Post
Hello All,

Here's my recent wedding highlight. All comments welcome.

Troy D

movie
Nicely done Troy. I wish all vows were as emotional as those. You may want to center the pan on the vows so it comes out of the left and right. It doesn't happen to often but really try to limit people talking in slow-mo. Everything was very controlled and steady. Try changing your angle and/or framing on the processional if you want to include that. With the fast cutting style that is popular right now something that lets you take each shot in at your own pace is refreshing.
Joel Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM   #3
Major Player

I agree. The vows were very emotional. I really value your opinion and will try these pointers in the next shoot. For all that don't know, Joel's training videos are excellent.

Troy
Troy Davis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery