4K BM “pocket” camera for weddings - Page 8 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old January 8th, 2019, 03:00 PM   #106
Trustee

Re: 4K BM “pocket” camera for weddings

So it was the GH5. I've been shooting log so long on it, I hardly recognise it with its other profiles.

The comments range between those who are bothered by the shakiness of the footage and those who are not. I guess it's down to perspective and the size of the screen used to view the footage. I think those making the video agree they wouldn't handheld for professional work, and to be honest I don't either. I handheld for my personal work where a rig, monopod or tripod isn't an option. It's okay and acceptable for the right material. But for run n gun, I'd still favour the GH5 for its IBIS.
Steve Burkett is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques