Titler Pro Update - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old May 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM   #31
Regular Crew

Re: Titler Pro Update

Update -

I just completed a short edit without any NewBluePT titling at all, out of interest I tried to render to 1080p mp4, and got that same error message again...this now leads me to think it is a Vegas 11 bug.

Could any users tell me if you have any problems rendering to this 1080 p template?

I am now rendering to AVCHD so it's no longer a massive issue to me, but if there is a bug then Sony team should know for future corrections.

thanks for all replies ( and yes I am on 32bit).
Ian Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:57 AM   #32
Inner Circle

Ian, I got a last minute job shooting an event so I am just checking email etc from the hotel. I had a quick look at the issue (with and without TP on the timeline). Worked fine using every template! (Sorry, don't mean to rub it in!). One config difference I can see is that I am using the 64 bit version and you say you're using 32 bit Vegas, is that right? I have a geforce gtx 580 with latest drivers.

Probably won't be able to respond at all again this evening and won't be home until late tomorrow night now.

Cheers.
Ian Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM   #33
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Stark View Post
Dennis, it's in the Titler Pro plugin's menu, not the Vegas menu. Load up the plugin, then in the plugin window select Help/About Titler Pro.

You're right, the ? is non-functional for some reason. EDIT: Of course the help documentation is still available through the Help menu itself (the Titler Pro help menu, of course!)
Jeez, I finally found it. I guess I'm just not used to plugins having menu items.

Anyway, I've got 111024 so I'm off to get the 120402 version Edward linked to. Whoa! I see a $299.95 price tag. Somehow I thought this was a free upgrade to the version supplied with Vegas 11 Pro. I guess I gotta go back and read this thread (and New Blue's recent emails) to see what's going on.

[UPDATE: I take it the version linked to in an email I got from New Blue is not to be used?]

D
Dennis Vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:58 AM   #34
Sponsor: JET DV

The price for the retail version is $299.

The version here is a free upgrade for Vegas Pro 11 users:
NewBlue Titler Pro - Titler Software for the Professional Editor's Schedule

Vegas Pro 11 users do not need the $299 unless they also wish to run it in other versions of Vegas without a watermark.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #35
Major Player

Thanks Edward. That was the link I went to before. The $299.95 graphic next to the Download button was what concerned me. It wasn't at all clear that the Download button gives you the free Vegas 11 plugin update. I got it and installed it and now I'm on build 120402.

D
Dennis Vogel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...