Helping Hands from 2004 - Page 16 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #226
New Boot

Joe: Consider the thread open. We were fortunate to attend Barry's get-together on Saturday. Lots of good times and good music. If he's still willing and other things don't work out, his location would be great for our networking. Enjoy your visit!
Old May 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #227
New Boot

50+ Jobs for ESPN - do you need help?

Flash (interactive, elements of design and video), Full Web Site Design, After Effects, Video Production, Powerpoint and so on - save on the big agency price tags.

Check out my work @ http://www.bakermedia.com/services

Located in CT - hour N of NYC
Old May 6th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #228
Major Player

WANTED: Wedding Videographer in NY

OK...here's the deal. My buddy is getting married, I told him I'd find someone to shoot the wedding. Of coarse everyone I know that would shoot it is booked or not around that weekend. I'd shoot it, but I'm the best man.

SO, I have the gear, (Canon Xl-1) all I need is a shooter. It's June 12 near Poughkeepsie NY (about 2 hours north of NYC). E-mail me if your interested, this might lead to other work (non-wedding), I do contract out work from time to time.

thanks!
mike

mike@AbsoluteMotionNY.com
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:07 AM   #229
New Boot

Toronto shooter available

I'm located in Mississauga, but am able to reach the Greater Toronto Area. I'm using a Sony PD150. I have lights, a wireless microphone system...
I'm looking for Corporate shoots, training sessions, or whatever.

Regards, Myron
Old May 7th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #230
Regular Crew

Looking to aid videographer in northern NJ

I live in northern NJ and am looking to gain some expierience shooting wedding videos or any other type of events. I plan on starting my own video production company in the near future and would love to have someone show me the ropes. I own a DVX-100a that I'd have no problem bringing along is needed. Please email me at: filmfreak29@aol.com if you are interested.

Thanks
Old May 8th, 2004, 10:21 PM   #231
Regular Crew

any German people on the forum ?

i would like to get in contact with some german forum members who perhaps live in the Rhein/Main area for some project contact.
So when there is anyone here, drop me a line

Elmar
Old May 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #232
Regular Crew

Albnay NY area special f-x make-up artist

Hey -

I am looking for a makeup artist. The lead character, in a feature I am shooting this summer, through out the course of the movie has to go bald, get all sickly and have teeth fall out.
I will buy supplies but can't afford to pay.

Thanks.

Chet
Old May 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM   #233
Regular Crew

May need help in LA

I have been in talks with a prospective new corporate client (R.E. developer) in LA, where I may need some extra camera ops with gear for multi camera interviews. Im looking for people with XL1s only and prefer the 16x manual lens, as I would like all cameras to match up as best as possible.

In addition the audio and lighting options you have and tripod. I may also be looking for a few broll shoots of structures & architecture in the LA Area and may also need someone with "steadicam" experience/gear.

If you are interested and have a reel and references (olny those who have been "working") please apply. Please email me your gear list, rate card, contacts and references for consideration.

While this isnt a sure thing, if it goes shooting will probably commence in mid june for about a week straight (various locations) and there will be other shoots throughout the year.

Thanks Michel

pls respond to my email below
Old May 13th, 2004, 01:40 PM   #234
Inner Circle

Chet,
We have used a makeup artist who is pretty good, but she's never done this kind of specialty work. Still, she's pretty bright, and if you want, I could ask her if she thinks she could handle this type of job. I know she's worked for free before, but we've always paid her. Great attitude. A joy to have on the set. Hey, if you need any helping hands on your shoot let me know. I'm in Albany, and we're nearly wrapped on our latest project. We're unlikely to start shooting again on a new project before the fall.
Old May 14th, 2004, 01:36 AM   #235
Regular Crew

Dude, Mandy's site is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you so much!!!!
Old May 17th, 2004, 07:43 PM   #236
New Boot

Hi DC filmmakers

Hey everyone,

My name is Anthony Faust and I am a film producer in the D.C area. I've uploaded my short film, "Hunter's Quandary", on my website. Feel free to check it out here.

http://www.anthonyfaust.com/hq/view_film.html

Right now, I'm writing a feature film. I'm looking for local producers and/or writers who are interested in collaborating with me on this project. Anyone remotely interested, feel free to email me at anthonyfaust@hotmail.com or call me at (703) 444-4695.

I want to hear from as many people as possible!

Cheers,

Anthony Faust
Old May 18th, 2004, 05:54 AM   #237
New Boot

I enjoyed this one, Anthony. Very nice direction, photography and sound. Great work!
Old May 18th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #238
Regular Crew

May need a shooter in the Bay Area Pronto

I'm still trying to get out there myself, but I might need someone to do a static interview in Sausalito. I would supply the questions. He's a really interesting subject.

I'm shooing on a PD-170, so I'd prefer that or someone with a PD-150. Only that and a lavalier are necessary as I think it would be an outdoor shoot.

I have very little money, but there would be some, as well as a credit on a feature-length doc.

Please email me if you're interested:

paulv@panix.com
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:15 AM   #239
New Boot

Hallo

Hallo Elmar,

komme zwar nicht aus der Rhein-Main-Gegend, trotzdem
nett, hier noch jemanden aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum
anzutreffen.

Grüße aus dem schönen Franken
Jochen
Old May 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM   #240
New Boot

Boston Area Instructor Needed

I am a new owner of a GL2 and am seeking someone to help me in getting acquainted and adept with the camera - Being a tutor myself I understand the value of having someone who knows much more than I do help me in this beginning phase -

Contact me at afh65@aol.com and we can hopefully set something up - Thanks
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands