Helping Hands from 2004 - Page 11 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM   #151
Major Player

Hi Scott, I sent you an email
Old March 26th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #152
Regular Crew

Someone from the board here e-mailed me regarding this thread. This person wanted to know if Gino was using the script we discussed. - Being a bit brain-damaged, I somehow inadvertently deleted the e-mail before I could respond to it. Hopefully, this person will check this thread again...

Yes, Gino is using the script, but I would be more than happy to help you with a short of your own. If you see this, just drop me another e-mail, and I'll do whatever I can to help out.

Sorry for the screw-up.

-Rusty-
Old March 26th, 2004, 10:55 PM   #153
Regular Crew

I think there is a park there, so it can't be all that bad.

The footage is for a promo that I am putting together for possible series, and I need to stick a few shots of my talent in the video to give a sense of what the show will be like.
Old March 28th, 2004, 04:17 AM   #154
Regular Crew

clay sculptor needed in north florida

hello all

I am producing a claymation commercial for a sushi restaraunt/lounge in gainesville, florida. I am seeking a sculptor for approx. two work days. Pay will be $150 plus food and expenses. There are two figures to sculpt---both are rather basic in design. I am open to consider sculptor's own interpretation of characters. Contact me at: adam@yournextvideo.com or call 352.222.0720. If interested and willing to sign a NDA, a storyboard can be e-mailed.

thank you
---adam
high noon productions
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:35 PM   #155
New Boot

April 4 shoot-DC area

We're looking for a pair of helping hands for an all-day short-film shoot in Reston on Sunday, April 4. It won't be glamorous (haul equipment, shuffle lights, hold boom), but it should be entertaining (great script, professional actors a proficient creative team and high production values). Interested?
Old March 29th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #156
Major Player

Hey Barry,

It's nice to see others in DC. I'm out of town the weekend of May 8th unfortunately since that could be a fun project. Happy to have someone to talk shop with though.

Drop me a note: kmholodak@kennedy-center.org

Kris
Old March 31st, 2004, 11:42 PM   #157
Rextilleon

Shoot In Houston

I am doing a documentary as a labor of love will be in Houston sometime in the middle of May----I am looking for a sound person (equipped would be better) but if not I can supply a luge a system down from NYC. The shooting would consist of some interviews, some actions sequences of a wonderful performer and would entail some patch in work seeing that these performances have canned music. I can't afford to pay the going rate (in my neck of the woods its 700 bucks per day) for a pro sound guy but there would be pay and some other perks. Also looking for another shooter (Pd-150 or one of the Trv's would suffice. Again, its not a rate because this baby is being funded out of my and the producers pocket. If you would like to know more please contact me at zer@bellatlantic.net.
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:32 AM   #158
New Boot

Looking for Post (or Production) work in LA.

Hi, I recently moved out here from Houston and am looking for Post Production (or Production) work in LA.

Email me if you have any leads or if you would like to take a look at my resume.

I have Segment Producing experience, Editor Experience, Assistant Editor Experience, Post Production Assistant experience (MTV, Comedy Central, 76th Academy Awards), Set Production Assistant experience (Fox).

In addition ... I own an Avid box and a Sony three chip camera.

Thank you for your time,
Jason

JTXFILM@hotmail.com
Old April 1st, 2004, 07:59 AM   #159
Inner Circle

Try Szabo sound in Houston. Good folks, good prices, real pros. We use them a lot.
Old April 1st, 2004, 12:57 PM   #160
Inner Circle

Would love to meet. I live in Arlington, work in Rosslyn, so I can jump on the metro if needed.
Old April 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM   #161
Inner Circle

What do you mean by all day (6am to ???). Might be interested if you don't mind having a 40 something fat man helping out :).
Old April 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM   #162
Major Player

I work near the Foggy Bottom metro. My schedule is a bit varied, though that's probably not unusual on this forum. Maybe we could manage a post work "shop talk" sometime. Barry, are you downtown?
Old April 1st, 2004, 10:43 PM   #163
Rextilleon

Thank you kindly!
Old April 2nd, 2004, 07:30 AM   #164
New Boot

Hi, Joe:

We'll begin at 6:00 a.m. outdoors, move inside about 10:00 a.m., and should wrap up by 6:00 p.m. Any help during the shoot would be appreciated. Please email me if you'd like details. Thanks for your consideration.
Old April 2nd, 2004, 08:52 AM   #165
Rextilleon

<<<-- Originally posted by Michael Dalton : I think there is a park there, so it can't be all that bad.

The footage is for a promo that I am putting together for possible series, and I need to stick a few shots of my talent in the video to give a sense of what the show will be like. -->>>

There is a highway that runs the length of Long Island and it is known by commuters as the world's largest parking lot!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands