DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/148303-helping-hands-2010-a.html)

Kent Beeson June 1st, 2010 10:39 AM

I use SONY EX1R HD camera and can shoot anything you need in Seattle, WA area.

Thanks

Kent

ww.EffectiveVideo.net

Garrett Low June 1st, 2010 11:22 AM

Hi Oliver,

I could shoot San Francisco coverage if you need it. I shoot with a Sony EX3 and can give you straight files from that or from a nanoFlash.

Let me know if it's something you'd need and if there are specific landmarks and I can provide a quote.

Garrett

Duncan Craig June 1st, 2010 04:33 PM

I've got some bits from Westminster Bridge in London, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
If your interested let me know where to send them.

Have you also looked at Revostock etc?

Davon Clarke June 1st, 2010 07:34 PM

Brevis Rental in Los Angeles

Hi all,
I need to rent a Brevis adapter for an HVX200. Picking up tomorrow 6/2, and returning Saturday 6/5.
The shoot is local here in Santa Monica.

If you have lenses or accessories I would consider renting them as well.

Can issue an insurance cert if necessary.

Please email asap if available.

davons(at)gmail(dot)com

Matthew Reber June 2nd, 2010 01:50 AM

You still looking? I can oblige if you are interested. Email me at matthew(dot)reber(at)gmail(dot)com

Mike Meyerson June 2nd, 2010 10:34 AM

Need to RENT: HD Field monitor in NY

Shooting a music video in NYC on June 14 w/ a Canon T2i HDSLR. Need a good monitor w/ HDMI input (I'll also need a HDMI cable w/ it).

Let me know what you have and how much $$$ you want for the day. Can pay cash and am fully insured.

thanks.

Taky Cheung June 2nd, 2010 11:02 PM

Looking for an assistant in shooting wedding in San Diego 6/5/2010

Shooting a wedding in San Diego Mission Valley area this Saturday 6/5/2010 from 1pm to 11pm. Looking for an assistant just to help out. $8 an hour. Dinner provided by wedding couple. No experience needed.

PM me if interested. Or if you have any friend, colleage guys.. all welcome =)

Oliver Neubert June 3rd, 2010 02:53 AM

Thank you for all your feedback, my offers are with the client now, going through the evaluation and approval process.

I should know in a few weeks how we want to proceed.

Oliver

Antti Kangas June 3rd, 2010 04:38 PM

If you want anything from Helsinki, Finland, I'm available with my EX1R.

--AOK--

James Palanza June 3rd, 2010 06:28 PM

Looking for work/experience in Pittsburgh.

Film student/business owner. Always looking for experience. Pay/voluntary. Southwest PA, Pittsburgh area. I have a Canon XL h1a equipment wise. Thought I'd post the info ! =)

www.lightmotionstudios.com

Andy Shipsides June 4th, 2010 06:50 AM

Sales Prep Technician - AbelCineTech - NYC

Hello Everyone,

Abel is hiring a sales prep tech, which was the job I had when I first started. If you like playing with new gear all day you'll like this job. See below....

------------------------------------------

Abel Cine Tech is a leading camera equipment supplier to the motion picture and broadcast industries. We are a service oriented camera facility, specializing in sales, service and rentals of Film, Digital Cinema, Broadcast 2/3” and Compact HD equipment. Our New York City facility in the West Village is currently seeking a full time Sales Prep Technician to join our growing department staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, hard working individual to participate in our exciting and fast paced company.

Responsibilities

* Preparation of new sales gear for clients, including Digital Cinema, Broadcast, and 2/3” equipment.
* Client phone and technical support.
* Troubleshooting.
* Repair.
* Department liaison between sales and service.
* Light Manufacturing.
* Training, both internal and for clients as needed.
* On-set camera technician as needed.

Requirements for the successful applicant

* Knowledge and experience with professional HD equipment and formats including lenses and accessories.
* Troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Familiarity with film and broadcast production and post-production workflows.
* On-set production experience is required.
* Basic computer literacy required.
* A technical degree is a plus.
* IT skills are a plus.

Please respond by e-mail only to resumes@abelcine.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Please include a cover letter and resume in a .doc or .pdf format and note "Sales Prep Tech" in the subject line.

Nathan DuMoulin June 7th, 2010 05:20 PM

UPDATE: This job is still up for grabs.

Robert L. Mickles June 7th, 2010 06:28 PM

I could get some footage/Have some footage from NY and Philadelphia. Shot on the EX1. Let me know if you'll need anything from those cities.

Robert L. Mickles June 7th, 2010 06:40 PM

PA/NY area Company looking for work

Hello, I own 360 Digital Studios, LLC and we have headquarters in Philadelphia and New York. We could use a bit more work, and we are looking to expand our client base. we also wouldn't mind networking with our peers and helping each other out. We offer solutions for everything from pre to post-production. We are willing to travel anywhere that we are needed. If you know of any jobs that are in our area or anywhere that might be good for us let us know. Our website is http://360digitalstudios.com/

Rickey Brillantes June 8th, 2010 08:39 AM

Looking for second videographer in Orange County Ca

It's for a wedding this coming Saturday June 12, 5-11 pm in Orange County, Ca. I prefer a Sony z7u or Z5u shooter, recording on the CF card. E-mail me for more details. Thanks!