DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/148303-helping-hands-2010-a.html)

Jordan Frankel July 15th, 2010 12:22 PM

Atlanta- Require Shooter, lighting & Sound

Hi,

My company recently finished a video for a new product. see: YouTube - OnGARD Security Door Brace: Stops Burglars In There Tracks!

I now require some affordable short clips for our upcoming website. Several 30 second clips, 3 minute instructional videos for additional products etc. Basically we are seeking a all around person who can shoot, light and handle sound. I own a new Panasonic AG-HMC40, tri-pods and basic lighting which the individual is more then welcome to utilize. However I have no boom mic etc.

If your schedule is flexible, your creative, experienced, and fun to work with.. then please drop me a line.

I am ready to get started.

Thanks so much

Jordan
email: jordan@globalsecurityexperts.com

PS. I possibly will need your services on a fairly regular basis.

Robert Turchick July 17th, 2010 12:13 AM

Did I forget to mention it's a paid gig? HaHa!
Need some responses ASAP...Thanks!

Chas Hill July 20th, 2010 08:32 AM

Kent - shoot me another email...I can't seem to find yours. Thanks!

Kent Beeson July 20th, 2010 09:28 AM

Sent you another one, let me know.

Russ Jolly July 21st, 2010 05:17 PM

Need 7D shooter in Sacramento

Need quotes/contact info for a 2-man crew shooting Canon 7D in Sacramento. One day corporate gig filming in late August. Project consists of a few interviews and b-roll at a business. Need shooter, interview lights, audio for interview. Would be interested in accessories like slider or small steadicam if available.

Send quote and link to demos directly to me at russ@214media.com.

Thanks!

Nicole Hankerson July 22nd, 2010 08:31 AM

I can do sound and I have equipment. Please check your email.

Thanks
Nicole

Bill Carnicelli July 24th, 2010 08:02 AM

Looking for a Sony NX5U and shooter Orlando

I'm putting together a bid for a client and need a third camera/shooter. Camera needs to be a Sony NX5U to match my other two cameras. The project is documenting seminars and breakout sessions in Orlando. If interested, please provide me your day rate for you and your camera package and a brief bio. Thanks!

Bill Carnicelli
Carnicelli Media Productions, Inc.
bill@carnicellimedia.com

Kathleen Little July 28th, 2010 12:07 PM

canon 5d mkii or 7d cameraperson wanted in September in Glasgow, Scotland

Hi folks, I'm looking for a canon 5d mkii or 7d cameraperson in September based in Glasgow or Edinburgh, Scotland for a public sector film. Experience of either camera is essential and if you have any other interesting equipment, all the better.Shooting will take place over 5 days in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness September or early October. Transportation will be provided. Get in touch. cheers, Kathleen

Matthew Stokes July 28th, 2010 06:04 PM

Lighting Cameraman for FIlming on 2nd August, London

I am filming a series of interviews at an office located in central London on August 2nd. There are 4 interviews in total, between two or three people taking most of the day from 10 until 6. This is a very likely going to be an on-going requirement, with at least 2 further filming sessions over the next few months.

I could also benefit from some tutorial on this kind of shoot, more like guidance really. I have shot several before and have been pleased with the results, but I believe I could really do with learning a little more about filming in this field, specifically lighting. I would like to try and combine using a freelance, and learning from someone with more experience about lighting, sound, and technique.

If someone was willing to do this as a day of freelance work, that would be great. This would also be with a view of working on not just the series of interviews on future dates, but other similar work. Please let me know if you think you can help?

Thanks

Matthew

Mark Morreau July 29th, 2010 06:10 AM

Hi Matthew,

I've sent you an e-mail about this with a recommendation. If you didn't get it please send me one via the forum, or a web search for me will reveal all my contact details.

Cheers

Mark

Chad Whelan July 29th, 2010 02:15 PM

B roll shooter Mystic, CT

I need a B roll shooter for a wedding in Mystic, Ct on 8-14. This will be for the ceremony only. Must be an HD format. Thanks.

Rob Neidig July 30th, 2010 09:38 AM

Shooter needed in St. Louis before Aug. 13

In need of a shooter in St. Louis. Looking for someone with HDV-level gear. So a camera something like a Sony Z1U, Panasonic HVX200, Sony EX-1, etc. Our in-house format is HDV, but we can read CF and SDHC cards, or can provide a portable hard drive to transfer footage to.

Shoot would be of some set up scenarios at an emergency air transport facility. No dramatic scenes, basically "staged" b-roll (if there's such a thing!). Could possibly need basic light kit, or reflectors. No production sound needed (camera mic for ambient is fine).

The shoot date has not been set yet, but will need to be in the next 2 weeks. We will set you up with the facility to arrange exact shoot times.

If you are interested, please respond with what camera you have, a brief statement of your experience (or a resume if you have it), and your day and 1/2 day rate (1-person crew). If you don't want that info posted here on DVINFO, then please email to:

rneidig (at) hsi.com

THANKS!!

Kevin Sawicki July 31st, 2010 02:34 AM

Extras needed for a "basement show" scene - Monmouth County, NJ

Looking for extras - 17-25 yrs old

"Come be an extra in my feature film. All you have to do is stand around and drink beer! It'll be so sweet. Watch Phil de Guzman act all kinds of crazy. Yes! There will be penguins! Live ones!"

BE IN A FUCKIN AWESOME MOVIE CALLED LOVE's A BITCH...AND THEN YOU DIE!!

Paul Shapiro July 31st, 2010 01:09 PM

Madagascar, anyone?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good videographer in Madagascar (or who travels there) to shoot people/places/flora/fauna for a small museum project?

Or does anyone have good stock HD footage of same? There is plenty available in various libraries, but most seems to be old SD.

We have a budget, but not enough to send out our own dedicated crew.

Thanks.

Aaron Page July 31st, 2010 05:22 PM

Re:shooter needed.

Do you still need a shooter? If so, I am interested.