DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/148303-helping-hands-2010-a.html)

Robert Turchick July 31st, 2010 07:21 PM

Sorry, they flew someone in as the shoot happened the 29th. Email me your info anyway and I'll keep it on file in case another shoot for this client pops up.

Brian Maynard August 7th, 2010 06:25 AM

Need Someone to Video Interview in Soquel, Ca. August 12-14

Hi.
I am trying to find someone to videotape a discussion/interview in Soquel, California (About 15 miles south of Santa Cruz). Discussion is between two people.

Date August 12-14, 2010
Length of interview - 1 hour max.
MiniDV or Beta SP
60i
No editing needed - just raw footage

Please email me with your cost and availability.

Brian Maynard
brian51059@aol.com

Nate Haustein August 7th, 2010 11:45 PM

Shooter/Editor in MN

If anyone is looking for a shooter or editor, I'm based in Minneapolis, MN and available to travel for productions.

Own Canon 7D w/ support equip and (2) Panny HMC150s. FCP editor. Comfortable with most prosumer camera systems.

If I can be of service, please drop me a line and we can discuss specifics. Thanks!

Nate Haustein
www.redm.info

Joel Brooks August 8th, 2010 10:18 PM

XDCAM EX1 Shooter/Editor Available

Moments in Time Video Productions provides professional video services in commercial business advertising, marketing-promotional, website video marketing, consulting, training, corporate, and special events in high definition. Utilizing 22 years experience in the video production and post production industry, owner/videographer/editor Joel Brooks has produced video for the national television programs: “Dateline NBC,” “Real TV,” and “Hard Copy,” and also for organizations such as United Way, churches, and local television stations.

We are based in Dallas/FT. Worth Texas area. Will travel.

Full HD Production & Post Production

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
817-771-8347
You Tube Channel: YouTube - ‪JoelS4000's Channel‬‎
Moments in Time

Stuart Graham August 14th, 2010 02:29 AM

Help! Need Exotic Beach Stock Footage.

Hey everyone

I still really need to get some exotic beach stock footage to greenscreen into the background for an amateur film I'm doing.

Does anyone out there live near an exotic beach, have a camcorder and tripod and would be willing to get some shots for me?

I have a little storyboard I drew with all the camera heights and angles and stuff on it.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Stephen Henderson August 14th, 2010 03:05 PM

What do you mean by exotic?
I live near the Gulf of Mexico, padre island (here is a random image on flickr: South Padre Island Wedding 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

Stuart Graham August 15th, 2010 03:32 AM

Hi Stephen

Looks gorgeous! I'm not jealous or anything - my face is going green

I've just got in touch with Tito again and he's going to do it, today apparently! Very kind of him.

Thanks for getting in touch though Stephen

Looks like it's all sorted now

Stuart

Ben Winter August 16th, 2010 12:00 PM

NYC: Anyone have a DSLR shoulder rig rental for Wed/Thurs?

Sorry for the short notice--curious if I could rent a shoulder rig for a gig I have in NYC this Wed/Thurs and possibly Friday. If anyone has any kind of shoulder mount--Cinevate, Redrock, Zacuto, etc--and is local, please let me know asap.

Alternatively, if you know of a good place to rent in nyc that has one, that would be good as well.

Thanks!

Daniel Epstein August 16th, 2010 03:46 PM

Check out Hello World on 22nd St NYC

Jordan Frankel August 16th, 2010 06:51 PM

Hello Again

Can you please send me your contact info again?

Am I correct that you can handle sound? If so, do you own the necessary equipment to
do basic clean audio. ie: boom etc. One person in shot etc, instructional video, spokesperson multiple one minute HD web video clips.

Do you happen know of a affordable shooter with proven experience etc?

Thanks so much

Jordan Frankel
678-485-4772

John Godwin August 17th, 2010 10:41 AM

Phoenix - need Grip/PA starting Sunday 8-22-10

The producer and I will be arrivng Saturday night for a shoot Sunday-Tuesday. We need someone to work as grip/PA, someone with at least a small amount of experience. I'll be bringing most of the gear, but we'd like to rent some c-stands, flags, sandbags and bounce cards locally, to be picked up and returned by the grip/PA.

The work will mostly be interviews inside but there will be some b-roll, inside and exterior. Please reply to this thread and also johngodwin@mindspring.com.

Thanks,
John

Brandon Barnard August 17th, 2010 10:53 AM

I would be interested except that I will already be on set. I sent this post out to a few friends and they know a large amount of the film community out here. Good luck.

John Godwin August 17th, 2010 11:57 AM

Thanks, Brandon.

John Godwin August 18th, 2010 08:32 AM

Lincoln, Nebraska - Girp/PA needed 8/29-31/10

This is not a duplicate post, just using my time wisely:

The producer and I will be arrivng Sunday August 29th for a shoot Sunday-Tuesday. We need someone to work as grip/PA, someone with at least a small amount of experience. I'll be bringing most of the gear, but we'd like to rent some c-stands, flags, sandbags and bounce cards locally, to be picked up and returned by the grip/PA.

The work will mostly be interviews inside but there will be some b-roll, inside and exterior. Please reply to this thread and also johngodwin@mindspring.com.

Thanks,
John

Nicole Hankerson August 19th, 2010 07:31 PM

Been away but if you still need sound email me.

Thanks
Nicole
ccproductions803@gmail.com