JVC GZHD7 New Video Clips! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old May 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #16
Major Player

Would you be so kind as to post video clips in a new thread instead of adding to your original thread of 2007?
Old May 31st, 2008, 06:42 PM   #17
Major Player

JVC GZHD7 clips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldemar Winkler View Post
Would you be so kind as to post video clips in a new thread instead of adding to your original thread of 2007?
Ok! I will do!

Here is my latest video link: http://vimeo.com/1096930

I was in Surat, one of India's cities. I took this video there by its surround area, I put Indian movie song in back ground music.

Kaushik
Kaushik Parmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2008, 11:42 PM   #18
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 new clip!

Hello,

This Sunday me and my friend went to see new Motor Bike from "Royal Enfield" the "Thunder Bird". My friend took test drive. If someone is interested to see bike here is link: http://www.vimeo.com/1375282

Kaushik
Old July 31st, 2008, 03:46 AM   #19
Major Player

Hello!

I have uploaded new video on vimeo, here is link if some one would like to see it: http://www.vimeo.com/1440612
Old August 20th, 2008, 06:11 PM   #20
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 new clip!

Hello,

I ahve added one more video clip on vimeo, here is link if some one would like to see: Monkey on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old August 31st, 2008, 04:40 AM   #21
Major Player

Philips @ IFA 2008, Berlin

This week at IFA 2008, Berlin Philips has introduced some stunning products, I just make one video on Philips products, if someone would like to see here is link: Philips @ IFA 2008, Berlin on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old August 31st, 2008, 08:45 AM   #22
Regular Crew

How you liking your compact HD DVC? I am considering to get one. I am borrowing one now from a guy who doesn't like it. He say's it's not Pro enough for him. I see it doesn' have the features that would be nice to have like:

Audio Monitoring
Multiple Audio Inputs

But the picture quality is decent enough provided there is enough light. Are you using yours with a hot shoe light?
Mark Cinense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2008, 02:10 PM   #23
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 slideshow

Hello, I have captured some pictures from JVC GZ-HD7, and made slideshow. If some one would lile to see here is link: JVC GZ-HD7 slideshow on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old September 30th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #24
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7, new video clips!

Last week I was in tour, I captured some videos, if some one is interested to see, follow below links:

Radhika Beach, Diu, Gujarat, India on Vimeo
Nagoa Beach, Diu, Gujarat, India on Vimeo
Leo Resort, Junagadh, Gujarat, India on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #25
Major Player

Recently I was in forest area of Junagadh (India). I captured some footage if some one wouild like to see here is link: Forest road trip, Junagadh, India on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:54 AM   #26
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 video clip

Hello,

I have captured new video with my HD7, it was captured in night time. This was shoot on "Diwali" night, Diwali is India's the biggest festival ever, during these days people put lights on their premises, office & home, it looks amazing, everywhere lights & lights!

If someone would like to see how HD7 performe in low light follow below link: Ahmedabad, Diwali Night 2008 on Vimeo

And if some one would like to know about "Diwali" here is link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

I would really appreciate coment on this video.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Old October 31st, 2008, 02:38 AM   #27
HDV Cinema

Fun video!!! In the shot where you go past the tower with the red lighting on top and then go back -- is that the tower with the revolving resturant on top? If so that was built in the mid-80s. It's on the edge of the river -- right? I think you stopped and shot on the bridge.

If I'm right, as you head past the tower -- with it on your left -- and go a few more miles is where I used to stay with my girlfriend's family.

After mid-Nov I'll dig-out some FILM I shot in `82 and then some early video shot in `83 to `86. We can have an Indian video festival around New Years.
Old October 31st, 2008, 07:39 AM   #28
New Boot

Settings

So what settings did you use on the HD7 to shoot at night? Anything special or did you just go auto?
Jeff Nyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 12:10 AM   #29
Major Player

It seems you remember everything; yes you are right what you have said. That revolving restaurant was built in mid 80s, and I am sure you must have had Indian food in that revolving restaurant and you must also remember how great look from the top!

Yes, I do remember you wrote once me that you were leaving with your girlfriend in Ahmedabad. Yes, I took some shots from bridge and name of bridge is "Nehru Bridge". I would like to tell you here that there is one project is going on in that river front; it will be similar like river front project like in London. I have posted some videos sometimes back may be you have gone through, if not here is link, maybe you will find where you were staying:
Neharu Bridge, Ahmedabad, India on Vimeo
Neharu Bridge, Ahmedabad, India on Vimeo
Sabarmati River, Ahmedabad, India on Vimeo

And yes I would like to tell you that Ahmedabad has changed much, I guess you left it long time ago, you must remember undisciplined driving and dust and etc. But now things are changing Ahmedabad has been now declared as Metro City, so changes are required and Government is also doing same.

You must notice big road and traffic signals and etc. More & more Multinational companies are coming in Ahmedabad, GM has also have their manufacturing unit in Baroda nearby Ahmedabad, Nissan also arrived then recently Tata motors came with their chipset car in the world called "Nano", all Nano will be now produce in Ahmedabad, this city is going to be another Detroit now who knows?

If someone would like to know about Nano, the world’s chipset car then follows below link:
Tata Nano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tata is same company which they recently acquired Jaguar & Land Rover from Ford:
Tata Motors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kaushik
Old November 1st, 2008, 12:14 AM   #30
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Nyman View Post
So what settings did you use on the HD7 to shoot at night? Anything special or did you just go auto?
Well, it was mixture kind of Auto/ Manual and I used "Halogen" preset! But I guess whole video was not that bad, what do you think? Do you like? Which camera you owned?

Kaushik
Kaushik Parmar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series