DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Joel Corral November 30th, 2003 02:02 AM

gl2 for sale less than 1 week old!!

gl2 for sale less than 1 week old!! used for less than 45 minutes. still brand spankin new! :)

i need this off my hands, i need the xl1s instead. i feel the gl2 is a bit more limiting espacially for lower budget studio tapings. i paid $2,328 usd and still have the receipt from powerdv.com where i purchased it. i dont want to take a huge hit so please someone make me a resonable offer.

thank you!

Joel Corral November 30th, 2003 02:07 AM

1 more thing

oh and of course the warranty is still good. and all of the accessories that comes in the kit are in brand new condition and yes i still have the box!

thanks

Tim Frank November 30th, 2003 04:57 PM

I will include a 32MB Memory Stick now if somebody would like one along with it! I have others availiable too!

Leonid Khaitov November 30th, 2003 05:58 PM

any one interested?

Bob Schneider November 30th, 2003 09:22 PM

Mixpad

Do you still have this?

Bob

Joel Corral December 1st, 2003 12:28 AM

gl2 for sale!!!!!!

if there i anyone interested in my camera please email me at

jjcorral@sbcglobal.net

thanks

Brad Carrier December 1st, 2003 05:48 AM

SOLD

camera is *SOLD*

Adam Lubkin December 1st, 2003 07:58 AM

Yep. you can email me directly if you like at adamsculpt@yahoo.com.

Kevin Yu December 1st, 2003 10:22 AM

how much is the glide cam

HI how much are u eeling the glidecam??

Kevin Yu December 1st, 2003 10:25 AM

hi is it still available??

Hi
is the glide cam still available???

Jaime Valles December 1st, 2003 10:46 AM

Hello all. Just wanted to say that, for the time being, I took the glidecam off the market, because I'll be using it in an upcoming project. As soon as it's available again, I'll post it here first. Thanks for all the replies.

Tim Frank December 1st, 2003 05:02 PM

$1475 SHIPPED NOW!!!! SOMEBODY MAKE ME SOME OFFERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Granovski December 1st, 2003 05:39 PM

Give it a few days, so members have time to see your posts.

Tim Frank December 1st, 2003 05:39 PM

Yeah I know but I thought I'd lower the price anyways, it was at $1550 for a couple weeks now!

Frank Granovski December 1st, 2003 05:57 PM

How much does a new TRV950 sell for at B&H?

Adam Coward December 1st, 2003 06:02 PM

Pricing

I am selling the Glidecam 3000 PRO with arm brace for $370. It is in excellent shape and supports the weight of an XL1 with attachments, no problem. Since the 2000 sells for $370 new, and is inferior comaired to the 3000, I think this is a decent price. It is like buying a 2000 pro and getting a free arm brace. It cost over $670 new.

http://www.glidecam.com/bodypod.html
arm brace info
cost new $170

http://www.glidecam.com/2000pro.html
glidecam 2000 pro info
cost new $370

Everything is included. I accept money orders and paypal to confirmed addresses.

Tim Frank December 1st, 2003 06:15 PM

It is:

Price: $ 1,795.00

At B&H Photo. Everything on this camera is like its new, somebody could save lots of money vs. new ;)

Aaron Rosen December 1st, 2003 06:24 PM

Do you have photo's of YOUR equipment?

I would love to see some.

Douglas Habib December 1st, 2003 07:42 PM

Since I'm unlikely to acquire one of those highly desirable cams, (hooked on video for now) I'm considering selling a MINT, but old; Eos Elan plus equal couple of lenses. E-mail me if you'd consider the package group.

Dylan Couper December 1st, 2003 08:39 PM

Douglas, I think if you go back through this section there are a few people looking for EOS lenses.

You should post what you have here, and how much you want for it. You may get more attention that way.

Douglas Habib December 1st, 2003 08:55 PM

WHOA!!
Thanks, Dylan; got confused looking for my post!
(Not originally intending to post a sale; simple heads-up response on the other thread) I'VE BEEN MOVED!!!!

If you would, please DELETE this thread; no other posts have been made.

Michel Brewer December 2nd, 2003 09:17 PM

sold

both items sold thanks

Darren Kennedy December 3rd, 2003 08:23 AM

Entire studio is going!

Equipment will be sold ONLY as complete package. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks, then break it up if needed.

Link for pictures and description of all items: http://www.alink.com/personal/zoom/sell/selling_01.htm

I am no longer self employed! No more sleeping on the office floor to get projects completed! Every video related piece of equipment is being sold. As of right now, everything is being sold as one complete package. I'm hoping to be able to just send everything in one big shipment to one buyer.

I can give specifics on individual items if you ask. As a whole, everything has been purchased at different times in the past 2 years. Everything is in fantastic shape. No damage beyond normal wear - even that is at a minimum. Cameras have rarely been used to feed NLE (I had a DSR-11 that already sold) Some of the stuff has seen moderate use, while other items have seen almost no use (IE battery belt and light.) I am pricing the entire package at 75% of the current new B&H street prices.

I'm open to most any payment arrangements providing both myself and the buyer feel comfortable with the arrangements. Buyer pays 1/2 cost of insured shipping.

B&H Street Price for entire package = $ 9,130.50

Asking Price = $ 6,825.00

Darren Kennedy
email: zoom@alink.com

Telephone: 740.501.0297

Equipment list - [link]http://www.alink.com/personal/zoom/sell/selling_01.htm

VX-2000
PD-150
Doskosil waterproof case
(2x) Sony NP-F750 batteries
(1x) Sony NP-F550 battery
Canon WD-58H Wide Angle Converter Lens
Kata RC-14 Rain Cover
Kata CCC-102 Compact Camera Case
VariZoom VZ-Pro-L
Bogen/Manfroto tripod 3046 legs and 501 head
Promax CobraCrane l +
Lowel Pro-light Tungsten Spot Light with Lamp
Lowel pro light gel frame
Lowel Pro light 4-way barndoors
Lowel Tota 750 Watt Tungsten Flood Light
Lowel Umbrella - ($29.95) Tota-Brella - Silver - 27"
Tota Frame Gel holder
(2X) Bogen / Manfrotto 3097 Light Stands
Bescor PRB-154XLRABattery Belt with ATM-PRB Charger
NRG 53000 Versalite with Cigarette Connector, AC and DC lamps.
Samson UHF Series One - with Audio-Technica 831 Lavalier Microphone
Additional Audio-Technica MT350 Lavalier Microphone
Sennheiser Evolution 100 Series - with ME2 Microphone
Datavideo TBC-1000 Single Channel Time Base Corrector, Composite (RCA), Y/C, Desktop, NTSC
Phillips VR 1010 SVHS 4-head VCR -

Jean-Philippe Archibald December 3rd, 2003 08:44 AM

Great collection of gear at a really good price!

If you eventually want to break up the package, I could be interested in your tripod. Let me know!

Bernard Diaz December 3rd, 2003 09:46 AM

If you break up this package, I'd be interested in:

VariZoom VZ-Pro-L

Sennheiser Evolution 100 Series

Email me at apd191@yahoo.com

Kevin Maistros December 3rd, 2003 10:16 AM

If I can gather together 6k soon, I'd be very interested in this package. hmmmm

Todd Metzger December 3rd, 2003 10:24 AM

NRG Focusing Quartz Tungsten 3-Light Kit & Extras

Well, I purchased a used set of NRG lights but wound up not needing them. I bought these in good condition and never touched them, other than to test the three light heads (all of them work and function fine). I have had them for several weeks and have finally gotten around to listing these here.

The package contains the following:

Hard Carrying Case
3 600W NRG Focusing Light Heads
3 Height Adjustable NRG Stands
3 NRG Barndoor (4-door) Sets
3 NRG Gel Filter Holders
2 Extra Bulbs (Don't know if they work or not)
2 1/2 Blue Gel Filter Packs
Extra Aluminum Stand Ends/Heads

Some smaller hardware pieces might be missing. I am not for certain about this because I have not inventoried everything. All of the major pieces are here though.

All of this equipment lists for over $730 on B&H without shipping. I am looking to get $450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I will take Paypal with shipping to a confirmed address or a USPS Money Order. (I like these two payment methods because there is protection for both the seller and the buyer). I will also take a personal or business check but require 15 days for check to clear before shipping.

As far as shipping, this item is large. It might take me a few days to gather the cardboard and get this puppy out, but it should be ready to go by Monday of next week at the latest. Happy Buying!

For pics, etc., see the following url:

www.metzgermedia.com/sale.htm

Tim Frank December 4th, 2003 04:04 PM

Can't Edit the post, but its $1450 shipped with 32B Extra Memory Stick Shipped

Onauj Oliveros December 5th, 2003 01:44 AM

sent email..thx

Eliot Milbourn December 5th, 2003 10:21 AM

FCP 3 complete retail box

I am selling my original retail Final Cut Pro 3 Package.

Complete, with manuals, boxed with serial number. It might be perfect if you want to buy FCP 4 and would rather pay the MUCH cheaper UPGRADE price.

75 GBP ono.

Call Eliot on 07946 706088
email: eliot*at*thirtythree.me.uk

Kent Metschan December 6th, 2003 02:20 PM

XL1s for sale plus Porta Brace Bag

I bought this camera a year ago to make short films and do some business videos with it but had only ended up doing 1 project. It is still in the original box with everything it came with (mint manual, remote, strap, lens, battery, etc. I am asking for $2,750 or best offer.

I also have a Porta Brace Traveler bag that cost $275 new that I'll throw in with it.

The camera is in prestine condition with not even 1 scratch. I have and will only use Panasonic PQ tapes in it. This camera was purchased from Zotz digital one of the site sponsors.

Ed Kelly December 7th, 2003 04:00 PM

Wtb

I'm looking for a decent VHS/SVHS pro type camcorder. I'm shooting hockey games for a team and have to give them the unedited tape right away, so I cant use my XL1S, because they dont have a dv deck. Looking gor a good price or have articles to trade such as A new unopened full version of Final Cut Express. Please contact me .

Neftali Cano December 7th, 2003 09:53 PM

F.S. VX1000 with extras!

I 'm preparing to make the move up to a PD170 and need to sell this great camera to help pay for the new one.

I purchased this camera new from BH back in 1999 and have probably recorded approx 100 hours on it (I primarily use my PD100a becuase of the DVcam format...).

This camera operates and functions perfectly and I have plenty of pics and a detailed e-mail outlining it's history with my home studio at ncano.com.

If you are interested please e-mail me and I will send you the info and pics.

Thanks
NEF
info@ncano.com

P.S. asking $1000 plus shipping...

Alex Ratson December 7th, 2003 11:39 PM

Why don’t you just plug your XL1S into a VHS or SVHS deck and record strait onto it?

Happy Shooting
Alex

Jason Chang December 8th, 2003 03:45 AM

Please excuse my ignorance. How much is that in U.S. dollars?

Oleg Kaizerman December 8th, 2003 02:54 PM

Audio Gear For Sale

1 SQN 4Siv mixer with bag and all cabeles(snakes+powerleads)
exelent condition
2 Lectrosonics UHF radio mikes um 200ucr200 +lavs and power leads, antenas,bags. exelent conditon
1 Audio LTD UHF radiomike with,antenas, countryman lav,very good condition
1 Sony radio mike system wrr810,wrt810 with ecm77 lav+ cabels
I am the original owner of all the items ,the items for sale as separate or hall packege
for more informaition and pictures please contact dyrectly.
i sheep worldwide

Kaizero@netvision.net.il

Oleg Kaizerman

Kevin Foristal December 8th, 2003 03:30 PM

Would like to look at pics please e-mail at foristal@kjrh.com

Ed Kelly December 8th, 2003 06:01 PM

thanks for the reply Alex. I'm trying to eliminate the amount of gear I have to lug to the top of the arena, plus its hard to keep an eye on it all the time.
I figure if I use a svhs or vhs camcorder, then I get the job done plus save wear and tear on my xl1s.
thanks for the response, Ed K

Neftali Cano December 8th, 2003 08:22 PM

Reply emails sent...

Kevin and Ryan, I have sent both of you some pic's and detailed info on the camera. The file size was approx 800K so please let me know if there were any problems with the email/s.

NEF

Nick Medrano December 9th, 2003 02:49 PM

FS:Total Training for Adobe Premiere Pro (DVDs)

I bought this set because I needed to quickly get up to speed with the program. Well, I think it worked wonders! Here's a sample of my first project created from Premiere: Download this file (20megs)

I'd like to sell this for $150 or best offer. You can contact me at: nickm@rgv.rr.com