DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Dennis Hingsberg November 8th, 2003 07:54 AM

Please note that the PD150 has been sold and is no longer available.

Shawn - I will be keeping he VX1000 for now. I suggest ebay if you are looking for one - they are great cameras.

Bernard Diaz November 8th, 2003 11:42 AM

Hey Glen, my email address is apd191@yahoo.com

Carl Slawinski November 8th, 2003 12:03 PM

DVC80 Package For Sale - on the cheap

Well, it looks like it's not in the cards for me at this point in my life. I just can't find the time, assistance, or motivation to start my planned documentary. Therefore, I am offering the following gear at a fantastic price.

Panasonic AG-DVC80 Professional 1/3" Mini DV Camcorder -- Basically new, last I looked I didn't even register the 1st hour on the heads--only shot about 30 minutes of video

CGR-D28 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2v, 2800mAh) -- this is in addition to the battery that comes with it

Panasonic HARD CARRYING CASE f/AG-DVX100 -- this thing is like a fortress, but amazingly pretty light -- pictures of it are posted on these forums

Libec TH-M20 Aluminum 2-Stage Tripod with 65mm Ball Base Fluid Head, Mid-Level Spreader, & Case

Sennheiser ME 66 Super Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone Kit Including ME 66 Capsule, K 6 Power Module and Rycote 18cm Softie / Pistol Grip -- all you need is a boompole

Sennheiser Evolution 100 Series - Camera Mountable UHF Wireless Lavalier and Plug-On Bundle with EK100 Receiver, SKP100 Plug-On Transmitter, SK100 BodyPack Transmitter and ME2 Microphone (C 740-772 MHz)

(9) Panasonic AY-DVM63MQ 63 Minutes Mini DV Master Quality Video Cassettes

Tiffen 72mm UV Protector Filter -- installed on the camera

Hosa 3-pin XLR Male to 3-pin XLR Female (20 Gauge) Balanced Cable - 25 ft

If you ordered this from B&H right now it would cost $4,136.56 plus shipping. I paid over $4600 plus shipping for this gear at the end of May.

Willing to sacrifice for $3200.

Will entertain other offers.

Highly prefer to sell this in person. Would like buyer in the Chicago area or someone who has contact in the Chicago area so that it can be picked up in person. (or be willing to travel to Chicago area) If not, we can discuss other options.

Dan Lahav November 8th, 2003 12:40 PM

Price has been dropped to $550

Jason Chang November 8th, 2003 06:15 PM

Donovan,

Would you consider using a high-quality Nikon lens for your Canon XL1? Would you like to see the difference between a Canon 16X and a Nikon lens? I have an adaptor made from aircraft aluminum that allows you to mount photo lenses onto your Canon XL1.

Bernard Diaz November 8th, 2003 07:40 PM

I have one for sale if you're still interested.
609-505-8828.

Jaime Valles November 9th, 2003 01:10 AM

Sold!

Already sold. Besides, it is $499 new, but tax adds another $49 or so, at least it did for me in NYC.

Dylan Couper November 9th, 2003 12:46 PM

bellows style matte box for sale

For Sale

One small matte box, made by Spiratone. Comes with adapter for a 72mm thread, so it will fit on your Canon XL1 lens. I bought this to use as an adjustable lens hood for one camera.

Take a look
Another view

I bought it used for about $100, I think I'd like $80 for it, but I'm open to offers or trades. There is a small crack in one plastic piece, that doesn't affect useage. There is a small nut missing off the bottom, that could be replaced for $0.05 from Home Depot.

It will hold one filter, 3" I think, but does not rotate or slide. Never put a filter in it though since my other matte box uses 4" ones and thats all I have.

ANyway, whether you need it as a more versitile lens hood than the stock one, or want to attract more attention shooting on the street, or impress those girls, this is the cheapest bellows style matte box you are going to get.

Buyer pays shipping, I take Paypal.

Dylan Couper November 9th, 2003 12:49 PM

Digital Video For Dummies

One of my smart ass friends gave this to me as a joke (I hope anyway). It has $24.99 on it. Looking for $15.
Buyer pays shipping, I take Paypal.

Adam Coward November 9th, 2003 05:13 PM

Sky Crane Jr, Glidecam 3000 Pro, AT Shotgun Mic, More for Sale. Escrow or paypal!

I have an
Audio Technica AT4073A
http://www.audio-technica.com/prodpro/profiles/AT4073a.html
http://www.dvwonline.com/products/audiotechnica/at4073a.html

SkyCrane Jr
http://www.dvcreators.net/products/skycranejr.html
http://www.skycrane.com/jr.html

BeachTek DXA-6
http://www.beachtek.com/dxa6.html (single, not dual phantom power)

Glidecam 3000 Pro

A 5" LCD monitor

and other accessories I will post soon.
Email me for pics, post here with questions.
Make me an offer! Discounts with multiple items.

Danny Jones November 9th, 2003 10:53 PM

How much for PANASONIC - DIGITAL ALL MIXER - WJ-MX-50 ??

Sean Sheehan November 10th, 2003 04:21 AM

mixer $

I'm in the middle of checking $ with the contact. If you like make an offer or pm me and we can see how he feels about the price.

sean

Shawn Burns November 10th, 2003 05:37 PM

I can't buy off of ebay. You can't trust anyone on ebay. Well, when it comes to these cams specifically. This place seems to be the most legit.

Dennis Hingsberg November 10th, 2003 09:00 PM

Shawn,

I understand your concern. I remember thinking the first time I did a bank transfer from my account into someone elses half way across the world - what the heck have I just done?! But the transaction was successful and to date I've spent well over $10,000 in various transactions through ebay without any glitches. Not that means anything but still.. .

Where are you located? Look around and I'm sure there are many places you can find a good VX1000 for sale. Used they seem to sell for between $1000 to $1500 USD depending on condition of course.

Good luck!

Gilbert Xiong November 10th, 2003 10:39 PM

no longer available.

Robbie Smolinsky November 10th, 2003 11:46 PM

Hey Gilbert....

I'LL TAKE IT!!! I'm sending an email now!!

Robbie

Robbie Smolinsky November 10th, 2003 11:46 PM

Whoops....I posted my above message twice accidentally!! Sorry!

Robbie

Robbie Smolinsky November 10th, 2003 11:47 PM

Hey Gilbert....

I emailed you at both you comcast and telocity addresses because I'm not sure which on you use primarily. SO please just let me know, thanks!

Robbie

Dean Sensui November 11th, 2003 01:24 AM

Donovan...

I have one available at a good price. Either the original lens for the XL1 or the IS II lens that comes with the XL1s. Let me know if you're interested.

Dean Sensui
dcs@basetwoproductions.com

Curt Kay November 11th, 2003 04:13 AM

Is this sold? I'm very interested in the wd-58h wide angle lens and the shoulder brace?

give me an email @ glboy@curtkay.com please with prices or drop me one here

-Kay

Gilbert Xiong November 11th, 2003 07:39 AM

<<<-- Originally posted by Robbie Smolinsky : Hey Gilbert....

I'LL TAKE IT!!! I'm sending an email now!!

Robbie -->>>

You've got mail.

Gilbert Xiong November 11th, 2003 07:40 AM

<<<-- Originally posted by Curt Kay : Is this sold? I'm very interested in the wd-58h wide angle lens and the shoulder brace?

give me an email @ glboy@curtkay.com please with prices or drop me one here

-Kay -->>>

You've got mail!

NOTE: I am not seperating the Accessories from the GL2.

- Gil

John Britt November 12th, 2003 01:40 PM

I don't want to suggest that you do anything nefarious, but if the book is in good, near-new condition, why not just go down to the local big-box bookstore and explain to them it was a gift and exchange it for a book/magazine/CD/DVD that you *do* want?

Jean-Philippe Archibald November 12th, 2003 02:09 PM

I don't think that Dylan is truly waiting for a reply...

Aaron Koolen November 12th, 2003 02:19 PM

Come on Dylan. Be honest. You bought it to help you with your LadyX episode, and now you don't need it anymore ;)

Aaron

Dan Lahav November 12th, 2003 05:51 PM

$525!!

Brad Horner November 12th, 2003 07:29 PM

Yeah, like he said. Don't feel ashamed. My webhost is "webhosting for idiots". Idiot is worse than dummy. Yep.

Advice: if you really like the book don't don't let any chicks see it.

Dylan Couper November 13th, 2003 01:44 AM

Heh, you guys....
The sealed sleeve for the enclosed CD-ROM has been opened. I think my buddy read it and used it before giving it to me.
Thus, I couldn't take it back, even if I was that dishonest (snicker).

Bob Zimmerman November 13th, 2003 10:56 AM

I really have to sell this camera. I'll drop the price for everything to $3,000.

Daniel LeBlanc November 13th, 2003 12:19 PM

Actually, I meant to say latest version 2003!

Joel Ruggiero November 13th, 2003 09:15 PM

dont do ebay i am a perfect example of what can happen!

Ed Kelly November 13th, 2003 09:48 PM

Final Cut Express

I have a new in box, never opened version of Final Cur Express. Make me an offer or trade me something I can use, you name it! This is an extra version which I dont need. Check apple website for specs. This is a great professional editing software.

Jeff Alipit November 14th, 2003 12:35 AM

I sent you an e-mail

Michel Brewer November 14th, 2003 12:44 AM

drop to $975 + shipping

if anyone is interested will take $975 + shipping

M

Jake Rheinfrank November 14th, 2003 01:41 AM

body...

would you be willing to break it up and sell the body to me?

thanx,
-jake

Kathy Kegley-Moore November 14th, 2003 10:07 AM

Rab-Byte 3D's on MiniDV

We have for sale 4 ORIGINAL volumes of the Rab-Byte 3D Professional Chroma Key opener graphics.

They are in Mint Condition and work great without any flaws, but have been opened and used.

They are volumes:

16 & 17 -Custom Wedding Collection
30 & 31 -Wedding Photo Stand

I purchased them new at Rab-bytes dot coms website for $80 each, totalling over $320.

They are for sale for half price: $160 plus shipping.

Please email if you are interested.

Kathy Kegley-Moore
kathy@katchvideo.com

Mike Lugton November 14th, 2003 12:14 PM

Has this been sold yet? If not let me know...email address is
mikelugton@msn.com

Thanks

Blake Woods November 14th, 2003 12:27 PM

re:

Yes he is

Kathy Kegley-Moore November 14th, 2003 02:21 PM

Update...

Update: Volume 30/31 just sold!

Still have #16 & #17 for $80 total!

Email if interested!

Kathy Kegley-Moore
katchvideo.com

Steve Nunez November 14th, 2003 02:31 PM

Hi Ed,

I have a mint Canon 420 EX flash (back in original box) that you can use with any Canon EOS camera and with the GL1 & 2........wanna trade?

(the flash has less than 50 fires- my 10D had an onboard flash that I ended up using most of the time)