canon adapter - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old January 11th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #16
New Boot

Walimex

I was looking for An adapter as well, and then I found out Samyang has just release there vdslr lenses with an e-mount. After some searching, I found the Same lenses from Walimex. Look here what I paid at Amazon.de. Interesting for us european guys....

It arrived today. :-)

Ps. Thanks again Noa for inviting me to check the EA50. Mine is ordered and will arrive early next week.
:-D
Joris Rens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #17
Major Player

Re: canon adapter

Noa,

How do you like the Samyang lenses? Which ones do you have?
And do you have the new cine models or the older ones?

I'm planning on getting the 35mm T1.5 Cine one pretty soon. So hurry up and get that adapter so you can tell me how they work with the EA50! ;)
Dmitri Zigany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #18
Inner Circle

Re: Walimex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joris Rens View Post
After some searching, I found the Same lenses from Walimex. Look here what I paid at Amazon.de. Interesting for us european guys
That's cheap! I paid about 150 euro more in a Belgian store and I see they raised their prizes. I bought the Samyang (or walimex, same company) when the lenzes came out, I have the 14, 35 and 85mm.

There where no "cinema" lenzes back then then with the follow focus ring and gradual iris, but I still have the 24mm and the 8mm on my shopping list and those will be the new type of cinema lenzes. Thx for the link Joris, where there any additional costs? and how much did you have to pay for sending the lens?

I will be going out soon again but this time only with my primes, I just need to find a subject worthy of being filmed with prime lenzes :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)