Save $1200 USD when pre-ordering the 360 degree professional camera Sphericam 2 and Dashwood 360VR Toolbox, the full-featured plugin suite for Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro on the Mac.
Toronto, Canada – December 3, 2015 – Dashwood Cinema Solutions, developer of award-winning Mac® OS X apps and post-production plugins, and Sphericam, maker of the new Sphericam 2 360 degree professional VR camera, are pleased to announce a combined discount of $1200 USD when both products are purchased before December 7th, 2015.
“I am very excited to announce this co-promotion with Sphericam,” said Tim Dashwood, founder/CEO of Dashwood Cinema Solutions. “I believe the self-stitching Sphericam 2 will become the must-have solution for independent professional cinematic 360 content producers in 2016, and there’s no easier-to-use complimentary post-pipeline solution than our 360VR Toolbox.”
The Sphericam 2 camera is the first of its kind to offer full spherical 360 degree capture at high-bitrate 4K resolution, with global shutter, a self-stitching capability, and single-button synchronized recording, in an aluminum casing that fits in the palm of a hand.
“We designed Sphericam 2 to be very high-quality, yet simple to set up and use,” said Jeffrey Martin, founder/CEO of Sphericam Inc. “Dashwood’s 360VR Toolbox compliments it perfectly by providing content producers a simplified post-pipeline, letting them immediate edit in Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro from the stitched equirectangular movie files output by Sphericam 2.”
To take advantage of this promotion customers can simply pre-order a Sphericam 2 from http://www.sphericam.com/product/vr-360-camera/ and then submit name, email and Sphericam order number at http://www.dashwood3d.com/sphericampromo.php to receive a special link to purchase Dashwood 360VR Toolbox for only $500.
More details are available at http://www.dashwood3d.com/blog/sphericampromo/. Dashwood 360VR Toolbox will be immediately available for download and installation. Estimated shipping time for Sphericam 2 is Q1 2016. This offer expires December 7, 2015.
Dashwood 360VR Toolbox Free Trial and Purchase Information:
The 360VR Toolbox public beta is available for download and installation now on the FxFactory plugin store. The public beta may be used as a free watermarked trial without purchase. Details at http://www.dashwood360.com.
360VR Toolbox Feature Highlights:
- Supports both 2D and stereoscopic 3D 360 degree video
- Oculus Rift DK2 real-time monitoring of host timeline
- Reorientation of 360 degree spherical equirectangular “LatLong” video
- 180 degree fisheye to 360 degree spherical equirectangular “LatLong” video
- Supports many output projections including 2:1 “LatLong” equirectangular, “Little Planet” 1:1 stereographic, and “Skybox” 4:3 cubic
- Output to “flat” mono or stereoscopic 3D “pan and scan” of 360 degree spherical video at any desired field of view and keyframeable orientation
- Preview head mounted display (HMD) point of view in the canvas or front/back facing dome with artificial horizon
- “Seamless” spherical blur, sharpen, glow and noise reduction filters
See Dashwood Cinema Solutions website for detailed system requirements and recommendations.
Sphericam 2 Feature Highlights:
- 4K x 2K equirectangular output file
- Up to 60 frames per second
- Crystalline design housed in a rugged anodized aluminum body
- RAW or JPEG capture
- Self-stitching at 30 frames per second
- Small parallax between lenses
- Global shutter
- Fully synchronized shutter, white balance and exposure
- 68mm diameter
- Only 400 grams
- 60-90 minute recording time
See Sphericam website for detailed specifications. All specifications subject to change before shipping.
360VR Toolbox™ is a trademark of Dashwood Cinema Solutions, a division of 11 Motion Pictures Limited. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and products mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.