Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 29 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2003, 07:43 PM   #421
Regular Crew

Just a couple questions Steve,

the only thing that falls under the 4 year warranty is the cam itself, correct? does the warranty start after the one year manufacturer or run concurrent?

the azden mic, what type is it? i see a SGM-X shotgun on their site, but no SG-X. is this the same mic?

Old June 8th, 2003, 07:57 PM   #422
Trustee

Trey,

I bought the optional Mack warranty from B&H at time of purchase- I believe it's a 4yr warranty but it might be a 2 year- I'll have to double check on that- I believe it's in addition to the standard mfrs warranty....if someone tells me their interested in all this stuff- I'll dig up the paperwork and check this for certain.

The mic is an Azden SGM-X (just checked). It's the lower end mic but an improvement on the stock mic and supposedly better than the Canon DM50 (something like that)

I have receipts for all this stuff but hate to dig up the paperwork til someone tells me their definitely interested....everything was purchased at B&H around Feb/March.

Thanks for the interest.
Old June 9th, 2003, 08:09 AM   #423
New Boot

Steve,

This is Trey's dad. We are interested. We are in the market for a GL2 and an XL1S.

We live down in Virgina, but might want to run up to New York to take a look at what you have.

Tom Perrone
http://visualstudios.org
Old June 9th, 2003, 08:27 AM   #424
Trustee

You are most welcome- e-mail me when you plan to be around these parts.

stevenyc1@aol.com
Old June 9th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #425
MPS Digital Studios

XL-1 for sale, great deal!

XL-1 for sale, $1800.00, negotiable. I'm looking to buy the HD10.

The XL-1 is four years old, still has about 9 months on the warranty. I used it, roughly, about 750 - 1000 hours (it really didn't get much use outside of shooting, which was sporadic for me--I used a mini-dv deck to post).

It includes two batteries, the charger, the microphone, the remote, the MA-300 (I think) XLR/shoulder input (Canon), a Canon XL-1 light with battery (I think this light has been retired, but I've only used it once, literally). And a case, which is soft. It kind of sucks, so that's a freebie.

I might even throw in my tripod, which has all new parts, for $100 extra (it's a 4 year old Bogan tripod and originally cost $350). I need to think about the tripod.

If you're interested, email me at heath@mpsdigital.com! Serious buyers only! I'll get some photos for you ASAP.

heath mcknight
Old June 10th, 2003, 11:41 AM   #426
Regular Crew

i bought Cosmins stabilizer and the whole transaction was very good !
i just received the stabilzer and he got the money in advance and everything is fine.
when Cosmin sells something else in the future i again would send him the money in advance, you could trust him ! :-)
Old June 10th, 2003, 11:44 AM   #427
Major Player

Congrats on owning a fine piece of machinery. Hope you enjoy the power of a homebuiltstabilizer :) Just remember one thing - Practice.
Old June 10th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #428
Major Player

yeap! practice!
Remember: if it doesn't work or something, is just that you need more practice! :)

Oh! And please don't tell them about the fire in the connection box! :)

Really Elmar, thanks for giving me credit!
Old June 10th, 2003, 10:22 PM   #429
MPS Digital Studios

Re: XL-1 for sale, great deal!

<<<-- Originally posted by Heath McKnight : XL-1 for sale, $1800.00, negotiable. I'm looking to buy the HD10.

The XL-1 is four years old, still has about 9 months on the warranty. I used it, roughly, about 750 - 1000 hours (it really didn't get much use outside of shooting, which was sporadic for me--I used a mini-dv deck to post).

It includes two batteries, the charger, the microphone, the remote, the MA-300 (I think) XLR/shoulder input (Canon), a Canon XL-1 light with battery (I think this light has been retired, but I've only used it once, literally). And a case, which is soft. It kind of sucks, so that's a freebie.

I might even throw in my tripod, which has all new parts, for $100 extra (it's a 4 year old Bogan tripod and originally cost $350). I need to think about the tripod.

If you're interested, email me at heath@mpsdigital.com! Serious buyers only! I'll get some photos for you ASAP.

heath mcknight -->>>
Old June 10th, 2003, 10:24 PM   #430
MPS Digital Studios

Re: Re: XL-1 for sale, great deal!

In case I forgot, any questions, send me an email at heath@mpsdigital.com and don't hesitate to negotiate the price.

heath
Old June 11th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #431
Regular Crew

$350 shipped in the US, I still have this mic.
Old June 12th, 2003, 03:28 AM   #432
Wrangler

Good question, Charles, I think I'm afraid to get involved in another forum since I barely have enough time for this one...! I promise I'll check it out when I get back home (I'm out of town on a feature and going from DSL to a 28K dialup connection has taken the wind out of my sails...)

Apparently the Alien Revolution didn't get premiered as expected at Showbiz since it wasn't quite ready. Soon though.
Old June 12th, 2003, 09:49 AM   #433
Regular Crew

Wanted: Steadicam JR

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a steadicam JR to sell. My friend and I have been trying to get one from ebay but are always outbid.

Thanks
Old June 12th, 2003, 02:47 PM   #434
Regular Crew

XL1s For Sale - Less then 20 hours

Well guys I bit off more then I can chew with this camera. I love it but it is just too much for my needs. I have less then 20 hours I would say less then 10 hours but I didn't track very well. I have an extra battery I will add the part number later. I have the Tamrac 2248 Camera bag and a generic UV protector.

Asking $3000.00 I have all the original boxes except for the Tamrac bag. Email me if you are interested jrulison@hotmail.com

Best,
James
Old June 12th, 2003, 03:11 PM   #435
Major Player

You need to give a lot more details (where did you buy it, when, how, why, what, ect) before you get any interest here.

the buyers here are pretty savy and know what they are doing.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds