Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 36 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2003, 01:47 PM   #526
Regular Crew

Would you be willing to sell me the 14x manual lense separate from the package? How low would you go? Please get back to me soon as I'm interested in buying this lense soon.

Thank you.
Old July 13th, 2003, 03:12 PM   #527
Regular Crew

Wanted: 14x or 16x manual lense, Cinetech Matte box for the XL-1s

I'm interested in used and in good condition items at decent prices.

Looking for the 14x or 16x manual lense, or if the right deal comes along.. both. 14x is preferred but if I can't get it for a reasonable prices ($800 or lower I suppose) then the 16x is my next target.

Also, I'm inclined to a professional looking matte box and rig for the camera. The Cinetech Matte Boxs are what catch me the most. If anyone has any good deals on a rig, please let me know as this is what I'm most interested in, and will be used with either the 14x or 16x lense.

If anyone else has anything they think I might be interested in and is a great deal, feel free to let me know.

I'm looking to create this XL-1s setup. Looks are important, it contributes to the "professionalistic image" and often motivates crew to push harder due to the professional feel of the prodution. Gives them more pride.

Reply here or email me, please. Give me a call even.
kevin@kmdstudios.com
Old July 13th, 2003, 06:08 PM   #528
Wrangler

Hmmm... Might sell my 14x lens for $800.
Let me think about it.
Old July 13th, 2003, 06:27 PM   #529
Major Player

thanks Ken, for some reason I didn't think of looking at BH, they have em. cheers!
Old July 13th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #530
Regular Crew

Thanks for replying, I hope you'll keep me posted on if or not you're willing to sell it.

Best regards,
Old July 14th, 2003, 03:41 AM   #531
Regular Crew

I saw your previous post. I can part with the 14x lens for $800, but since I'm in London, UK and the camera kit is located in Toronto right now, it might take some time to get it to you.

Adrian

<<<-- Originally posted by Kevin Maistros : Would you be willing to sell me the 14x manual lense separate from the package? How low would you go? Please get back to me soon as I'm interested in buying this lense soon.

Thank you. -->>>
Old July 14th, 2003, 04:39 AM   #532
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Adrian van der Park : I saw your previous post. I can part with the 14x lens for $800, but since I'm in London, UK and the camera kit is located in Toronto right now, it might take some time to get it to you.

Adrian -->>>

How much time would you guess? Any idea?

Thank you.
Old July 14th, 2003, 05:32 AM   #533
Regular Crew

Well, I can't do anything of this sort for at least a couple of weeks as I've just moved and have many other pressing priorities, and then I'd have to talk to the person that is caring for the camera right now to get the lens packed up and sent. I suspect sometime in 2-3 weeks time I'd be able to accomodate you.

/A

<<<-- Originally posted by Kevin Maistros : <<<-- Originally posted by Adrian van der Park : I saw your previous post. I can part with the 14x lens for $800, but since I'm in London, UK and the camera kit is located in Toronto right now, it might take some time to get it to you.

Adrian -->>>

Thank you. -->>>
Old July 14th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #534
Warden

The Lowel Lighting kit is basically a modified Solo kit that sells for over $2100 at B&H Photo. Here is a basic description:

This kit is used but in good condition. The stands (qty. 4) show obvious signs of use (scratches, paint chips etc.). No (2 came with the original kit) umbrellas are included. There are 8 spare lamps, 6 cords (1 or two are taped where worn). 12 scrims, 4 full, 4 half, 4 grads., 4 omni barndoors, 8 tota frames, s scissor mounts, 15 gel packs, 5 tota clamps, omni case, 4 tota tachs, 7 flex shafts, 5 tota flags and more odds and ends.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Old July 14th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #535
Warden

The JVC Field Monitor is a TM-22U with AC/DC capability. Includes Portabrace case and hood (blue), charger and battery. The battery holds a partial charge (about 45 minutes). It is a 5 inch screen.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Old July 14th, 2003, 10:02 AM   #536
Regular Crew

This may be the perfect offer for me then, as it wouldn't be most convienient for me to buy it within the next few days. These next couple weeks will be pretty busy for me, too.

Thanks again :)

<<<-- Originally posted by Adrian van der Park : Well, I can't do anything of this sort for at least a couple of weeks as I've just moved and have many other pressing priorities, and then I'd have to talk to the person that is caring for the camera right now to get the lens packed up and sent. I suspect sometime in 2-3 weeks time I'd be able to accomodate you.

/A

<<<-- Originally posted by Kevin Maistros : <<<-- Originally posted by Adrian van der Park : I saw your previous post. I can part with the 14x lens for $800, but since I'm in London, UK and the camera kit is located in Toronto right now, it might take some time to get it to you.

Adrian -->>>

Thank you. -->>> -->>>
Old July 14th, 2003, 10:42 AM   #537
Regular Crew

I am interested. It may be about 2 weeks before I can get the rest of the $ together if you still have it then.

You can contact me at bst278@yahoo.com

Barry
Old July 14th, 2003, 11:11 AM   #538
Regular Crew

CAMERA SOLD THIS MORNING

Thanks everyone, the camera was sold this morning.
Old July 14th, 2003, 04:06 PM   #539
Wrangler

I was going to send you an email, but couldn't get your email address.

Send me an email at the_klenzer@hotmail.com with the topic 14x Canon lens, so I dont accidently delete it with my daily load of spam. :)

EDIT, found your email on your website, emailed you.
Old July 14th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #540
Inner Circle

Adrian...

I know you prefer to sell the package as a complete kit, but I might be interested in the Cavision 4x4 Bellows Matte box, rail system with handgrips.

Thanks,
Dean Sensui
Base Two Productions
dean (att) BaseTwoProductions.com

(The e-mail address above is obviously messed up to prevent spam harvesters from getting hold of my mailbox)
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds