Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 37 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2003, 05:52 PM   #541
Air China Pilot

Too late. I bought it last month.
Old July 15th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #542
Space Hipster

Lowel Light Kit and Manfrotto-Bogen Tripods for sale

I'm downsizing to a very small fluorescent light kit and combo stabilizer/monopod, so I have some nice, slightly used equipment for sale.

(The info below can be found with pictures, contact info and links at http://www.sevensmilingsharks.com/forsale.htm)

Lowel Lighting Kit and Manfrotto/Bogen Tripods for Sale:

Lowel Fresnel 650 Complete Kit with 3 lights, barn doors, 12 ft. stands, 5 lamps (new 650W and 300W bulbs, 650W used, 2 300W used) hard case, power cords & switches with 2 Roscoe Cinema Gel and Diffusion Kits. Used only for one short film, excellent condition, stored in closet and basement with A/C. Price $750 for complete kit.

Manfrotto 501 Pro Video Head/520MVB/KC01 Legs with 3918 Dolly, 75mm Ball leveler, Spreader and Manfrotto padded bag. Used only for one short film, excellent condition, stored in closet and basement with A/C. Price $375 for complete kit.

Manfrotto 3063 Mini Fluid Head with 3021 Legs. 10 years old, functional, but used with wear & tear. Price $50

I take PayPal (certified business account) and C2it.com. Contact me about other payment arrangements.

Buyers to pay all shipping costs. I don't have shipping boxes or packing material for these items. My suggestion is for buyer to pick and pack and ship company.
Old July 15th, 2003, 09:16 PM   #543
Wrangler

Stephen, sending you some mail.
Old July 16th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #544
Major Player

Stephen,

You've got a deal! Give me a call so we can arrange payment/shipping.

THANKS

Rob Wilson

(Called yesterday)
Old July 16th, 2003, 11:14 PM   #545
Space Hipster

Light Kit and 3063/3021 are sold.
Old July 17th, 2003, 06:22 AM   #546
Regular Crew

Canon XL1s + Manual lens + more for sale

Hello,

I'm selling my Canon XL1s camera in completely minty condition. Took extreme care of it. Used to shot only three short films. Picture quality of this camera is exeptional when you know how to use it. I blow up one of my film into 35mm and it is quite impressive.

Known Film shot with this camera : Full Frontal, 28 days later

- Canon XL1s body NTSC
- 16x manual lens
- 7' Starvision Widescreen monitor with adaptor for the camera
- MA-100
- Extra BP-945 battery
- Soft case
- Polarizer 72mm
- UV 72mm

Original boxes, Kit in Quebec, Canada

Paid too much, selling the kit for $4 350US. i wanna repeat, this camera is in absolutely in perfect condition!

Regards,

Guillaume
Old July 17th, 2003, 10:35 AM   #547
Warden

Glidecam V-8 For Sale

Due to recent shoulder surgery, I doubt my Glidecam will get much more use. V-8's commonly sell for $2,000 or more on ebay. This unit is in great shape and is only scratched where the arm goes on and off. A small 4 inch monitor with hood is included, counter balance weights and a Bogen quick release mounting adapter (aids in balancing camera). I am asking $1,800 plus shipping. I accept PayPal, Bank Checks and Money Orders.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Old July 17th, 2003, 10:41 AM   #548
Warden

Matte Box for sale

This is a Image 2000 matte box. It uses 3 inch filters or Cokin P filters, with an adapter. It is ready to use with an XL1 or any XL lens. Adapter rings are available to mount it to other cameras or lenses. Image 2000's sell new for $395 and I'll let this like new matte box go for $175 plus shipping. I accept PayPal, Bank Checks or Money Orders.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Old July 17th, 2003, 10:55 AM   #549
Warden

Huge Lowel Lighting Kit, with many extras

The Lowel Lighting kit is basically a modified Solo kit that sells for over $2100 at B&H Photo. Here is a basic description:

This kit is used but in good condition. The stands (qty. 4) show obvious signs of use (scratches, paint chips etc.). No umbrellas (2 came with the original kit) are included. There are 8 spare lamps, 6 cords (1 or two are taped where worn). 12 scrims, 4 full, 4 half, 4 grads., 4 omni barndoors, 8 tota frames, 2 scissor mounts, 15 gel packs, 5 tota clamps, omni case, 4 tota tachs, 7 flex shafts, 5 tota flags and more odds and ends. This kit would cost close to $2,800 to purchase new. The entire kit goes for $900 plus shipping. I accept PayPal, Bank Checks and Money Orders.

Old July 17th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #550
Warden

Vinten Vision 10 Tripod/Fluid Head

This is a great tripod. I've owned Sachtlers, O'Connors, Bogens and none compare to the Vintens I've owned. This tripod had its head rebuilt last year ($600) and is in top condition. It sold new for over $5,000 and I'll let it go for $1,800. It has a ground level spreader, but no case. The drag adjustments are countinously variable. What does this mean? It works with any size or weight camera up to its rated maximum (around 30 to 35 pounds). The Vision 10 was replaced two years ago by the Vision 11, and is almost identical, mostly cosmetic differences. The distinctive light color is great in hot climates. Why am I selling it? After recent shoulder surgery, I purchased a lighter, carbon fiber triood. I was going to keep it for my second camera, but I'm down sizing my equipment. This tripod usually sells on ebay for $2,000.

Old July 17th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #551
Warden

NRG Battery Belt, Like New

This is a big belt that will power an XL1 for several days. Great for event and wedding videographers. It has multiple outlets so more than one accessory (or camera) can be powered at a time. The cells were replaced less than a year ago and the belt is like new. Comes with belt, battery and AC charger. I've used NRG belts for a number of years and have never been disappointed.. They are well made and rugged enough to last a lifetime. B&H Photo sells this belt new for $450. This belt is like new and I'm asking $175 plus shipping. I accept PayPal, Money Orders and Bank Checks.

Old July 17th, 2003, 12:18 PM   #552
Major Player

details

XLR connectors?
Photo of the item?
Old July 17th, 2003, 12:22 PM   #553
Major Player

Jeff,
This one has my name on it if I can get my partner to agree....
I'll get back to you ASAP.
Rgds.,
Dan
Old July 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM   #554
Warden

One XLR and one cigarette connection (maximum versatility). Looks just like the one on the NRG site. PowerMax Pro 12v, model 97014-a.

Old July 17th, 2003, 10:05 PM   #555
Regular Crew

pd100 kit - 1150$obo

Selling my PD100 kit

includes:

Memory stick
Quantaray hard case with foam
charger the stock battery and extra np-730
w/a sony lens sony vcl .7
Tiffen uv filter
remote commander
3 new dvcam tapes

camera is used has one flaw the vtr buttons on top stick so I use the remote

Price 1150 obo

M
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds