Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 41 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #601
Regular Crew

very interested

you have a sale, if it is still available. I can't get to your email. hit me at 917-915-1964.
Old August 11th, 2003, 02:29 PM   #602
Regular Crew

very interested

you have a sale, if it is still available. I can't get to your email. hit me at 917-915-1964.
Old August 11th, 2003, 05:50 PM   #603
Major Player

Thanks e. Okay, the matte box setup has found a good home.
Old August 11th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #604
Major Player

Is it for PC or Mac?

How much do u quote for it?
Old August 11th, 2003, 11:22 PM   #605
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Final Cut Pro is a Mac-only product.

Hey, you don't have enough stuff!
Buy with confidence from our sponsors. Hand-picked as the best in the business...Really!

See some of my work one frame at a time: www.KenTanaka.com
Old August 12th, 2003, 01:49 AM   #606
Regular Crew

hey raj

hey email me! :)
Old August 12th, 2003, 02:14 PM   #607
New Boot

Steadicam JR For Sale

Hi everyone:

I'm selling my CP Steadicam JR.

It is in complete working order and has only recently had a brand new gimbal/handle assembly added from Optex which has probably only had about half an hours use.

The rest of the unit is in good condition and everything is working.

It does have a NTSC lcd screen so I'm asking £390+p&p for it - this is still a fully working unit and I've used it with a PAL camera with no real problem. The screen will display a white band at the top when using a PAL camera but this doesn't affect the ability to use the LCD to frame a shot and doesn't affect your ability to create fantasic pictures - it's worked wonders for me! If you wish, you could also use your camcorders LCD to provide the image. I've had NO issues using the Steadicam's monitor outdoors or in the sun.

I've seen Steadicams with monitors that dont work go for more than this!

I'll be adding it to ebay around this weekend, and thought I'd open it up here first. I'm looking for a quick-ish sale.

I'll be happy to send pictures of the unit, answer questions and send pictures of the NTSC monitor... just drop me an email at: ilfteam@hotmail.com.

I just thought I'd add a Steadicam JR Lite from OpTex will cost you £399 +VAT and that has NO MONITOR at all!! I'd prefer a quick sale and to ship to UK - however, not everyone may see the deal as being as good as I see it. So if you've a keen interest, please do mail me.

Will be posting on ebay for quick sale this weekend.

Also... I've posted this on more than one forum so first come first served and would appreciate a direct email rather than a reply on the forum.

Thanks
James
Old August 13th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #608
Regular Crew

Wtb Mke 300

reply or email me at
bkatran@cox.net
new used dont care as long as it works
Old August 13th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #609
New Boot

How about an apple iBook

I have an apple i book forsale its a G3 with 256 megs of mem and it has a 30 gig hard drive and Os X on it. if your interested in a cheap book its for sale for only $500.00 it aalso has a dvd player/ CDRW.
Old August 14th, 2003, 12:17 AM   #610
Wrangler

whats your budget for a used one?
Old August 14th, 2003, 12:18 AM   #611
Regular Crew

thanks anways
i just bought a new one for only 140
Old August 14th, 2003, 12:50 PM   #612
Regular Crew

Sony PD150 for sale LIKE NEW!! REALLY!

Hi everyone,
I have a Sony PD150 up for sale, and I am posting it here hoping someone is out there in the market for this camera. It is literally "like new" in every way, the hours are as follows:

Operation 1x10H
Drum Run 0x10H
Tape Run 0x10H
Threading 1x10

It is in immaculate condition, and not really used for actual shooting, it was only used for testing and playing around with the functions when I first bought it. It only has a few VERY minor scratches on the rubber lens hood (literally just from sitting in its case). I purchased this camera for a project that has dissolved right in front of my eyes, I'm sure some of you can relate to that sort of frustration.

It comes with the following (a couple extras tossed in):

The PD150 Camera itself
ECM-NV1 Shotgun XLR Mic
Battery Charger/AC Adapter
Sony NP-F550 Battery
Sony Remote Control
Sony USB card reader w/ software
4MB Memory Card
Large and Small eyecups
Sony Shoulder Strap
AV Cables

EXTRAS:

VidPro Camera Bag
Canon UV Haze Filter (has been on camera since day 1)
Crystal Optics Circular Polarizing Filter

I have pictures posted here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/robsmo

Just click on PD150 Images. I took some shots of the whole package and camera, and please reference the picture showing the camera hours (sorry its a bit foggy, my digital camera stinks for close-ups like that).

LOWERED PRICE: I am asking $2700. Feel free to make an offer, but please don't low ball me too bad. Thanks for reading through this whole post, you can either post here or email me at robsmo@yahoo.com any questions you may have!

TRADES: I forgot! I'm always on the market for video equipment, so if you have something you'd like to trade let me know! I'm mainly looking for lighting equipment, or sound stuff. The only thing I'm not taking offers for are exchanges for other cameras.

Robbie

My original post was WAY too long, so I cut out a lot of the non-essential information. If you would like more inofrmation, my credentials, or have any questions, please email me at robsmo@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Old August 15th, 2003, 07:23 AM   #613
Regular Crew

Hey again,
What did I do wrong here? I have over 50 views but no responses with any interest for buying, so I'm just wondering what the problem is. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure if its just that no one is in the market for this kind of cam, if the price is too high, or if its just because I'm new to these forums. I'd appreciate anyone's thought on this, I have dropped the price $100 as well. Thanks!

Robbie
Old August 15th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #614
Wrangler

WHoa! Relax there fella! Your ad hasn't been up for more than a day! Things take time to sell. 50 views isn't much. Remember also that most people on here already have a video camera, so you might not be looking at the hottest market. Many video cameras are up here weeks or months and don't sell at all. You may find a better market in your local classified newspaper. Ebay is the easiest place to sell fast, if you need to.
Old August 15th, 2003, 09:40 AM   #615
Regular Crew

LOL! Yea, I guess you're right. I suppose not too many people would have a membership in a DV forum if they don't already have a DV camera!! I guess maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part that I could sell this quick here, as if it were Ebay (while not having to pay all of those insane fees!). So please pardon my impatience, and thank you for the perspective! I guess its more of a waiting game if I want to sell it outside of a market like Ebay. But, if anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Robbie
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds