DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Chris Luker March 26th, 2012 09:00 PM

Re: Avid Media Composer 6

How about a new price of $1700?

Ray Allan March 27th, 2012 07:00 AM

Re: Steadicam Pilot

…never mind…!

Rob Patin March 27th, 2012 09:52 AM

Re: Sony Vegas Pro 9 & 10 licenses

I've moved this sale to eBay, so I'm closing this thread.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160772651954

Charles Newcomb March 27th, 2012 11:23 AM

Re: Mint Canon 60D w/lots of extras

Decided not to sell. Thanks.

Nathan Quattrini March 27th, 2012 11:43 AM

Re: Canon XH-A1 with carry bag, tapes, 1 owner

PRICE DROP - $1500 for everything in the thread, FREE shipping

Chad Whelan March 27th, 2012 12:19 PM

FS100 trade for EX1R/3

Anyone interested in trading a gently used Sony FS100 for an EX1R/3?

Joe Thatcher March 27th, 2012 04:12 PM

Re: Bogen/Manfrotto 503HDV

Sold thanks

Nick Hiltgen March 27th, 2012 04:29 PM

2x GoPro Hero Cams for sale $300

I have 2 gopros for sale one of them is the helmet hero setup and the other is the naked version. I would prefer to sell them both at once for 300 bucks they are barely used. I'm selling them because I ended up getting the hero 2's for the project I'm doing.

I'll split shipping with the buyer.

Jason McDonald March 28th, 2012 06:08 AM

Canon 1D mark iv

6 Attachment(s)
I'm selling a Canon 1D mark IV,

Comes with all the original packaging. Body only. There are a few scuff marks on the top of the camera but nothing bad (See pictures). This item ships from Japan. It comes with all the original packaging.

$4000.00 USD + Shipping (The item will ship express and have a tracking number. It will also be insured by me so that if anything happens in transit there will be no problem)

The camera was used mostly for video, but not enough to pay the bills for this expensive hobby. I'm down grading and buying some new lenses. I'm in no rush to sell it, I'd like to make sure that both myself and the buyer are entering into an agreement that we are both happy with.

Email me at jasonmcdonald at studiof7 dot com if you have a better offer or would like to know more about the camera.

TO U.S customers: There seems to be a weight limit on what I'm able to send to the U.S. The current limit is:

Ed Kelly March 28th, 2012 02:49 PM

16x9 camcorder

STILL LOOKING FOR A 16X9 CAMCORDER SD, SUCH AS SONY, IKIE, JVC GYDV700, NO PANASONIC DVC PRO, NEED MINI, DV, OR DVCAM,
RESPOND TO: tvcam20 at hotmail dot com

Jeremy Doyle March 28th, 2012 03:20 PM

Re: 16x9 camcorder

I have three Sony DSR-570WS cameras on a shelf. Send me message.

Charlie Branham March 28th, 2012 07:09 PM

Re: 16x9 camcorder

I have a sony z1 for sale if that would work for you.

Charlie
803-422-0407

Nate Haustein March 28th, 2012 09:53 PM

Re: JAG35 Rig and Follow Focus

Last call before ebay. $90 for both base and rails.

Heath Vinyard March 29th, 2012 06:48 AM

Canon 24-105mm f/4 L Series Lens--BRAND NEW

Up for sale is a Canon 24-105mm L series lens that is brand new, straight out of the kit box. Never used. Looking for $850 + shipping.

Thanks.

Scott Aston March 29th, 2012 09:46 AM

MagiqCam IIa - FLY THAT CAMERA!

Up for sale is my Magiqcam IIa stabilizer. It's a body mounted camera stabilizer and supports camera's from 5 - 15 lbs. I have taken very good care of this rig since buying it new. Never used in weather, everything works perfect 10 out of 10 stars!

The Rig includes:

• Comfort Vest
• Dual Action 2 Spring Arm
• Sled with Bogen 3273 QR Plate on the top stage
• Gimbal Assembly
• Lower mounting arm
• Monitor Pod
• Universal Battery Mount
• Counter Weights and Retainer Screws
• Hex Wrench for Arm Adjustment
• Docking Station
• Molded Transport Case
• Protective Cloth Bags for Each Component

$1250 + Shipping

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...iqCamBunch.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...Stabilizer.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...20iia/Vest.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...iia/Gimbal.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...%20iia/Arm.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...20iia/Case.jpg
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...ockStation.jpg

Nate Haustein March 29th, 2012 05:01 PM

Re: Ikan PT2100 Teleprompter

Still available. Asking $550 shipped. Chip, did you get my message?

Matt Luckey March 30th, 2012 09:16 AM

Panasonic HPX170 + TONS of equipment!

Up for sale is a HPX170 with a TON of equipment. HPX has 455 hours of use with 2 years left on the warranty. Everything in this kit is in great condition. Price of all the equipment new together is just under $10,000. Looking to get around $6500. I prefer to sell it all as one but willing to sell some items separately. Please message me with offers and questions. Located in North Jersey. Thanks!

Photos: HPX170 Kit pictures by Peridious - Photobucket

+ HPX 170 Camcorder
- manual
- (4) batteries
- (2) battery chargers
+ 16 GB P2 R Series
+ 32 GB P2 R Series
+ Manfrotto 501HDV Tripod
- Manfrotto Tripod Case
+ Lowel Pro-Light Two-Light Kit
+ Sanken CS-3e Shotgun Microphone
- Foam Windscreen
+ Sennheiser Evolution Wireless G2 Mic System
+ Litepanels LP Micro
+ Manhatten LCD 8.9" HD Pro Monitor HD089B
- Tekkeon Battery
+ RedRock Micro microshouldermount DELUXE
- Varizoom VZROCKPZFI
+ Portabrace Camera Bag
+ Lightwave Audio G5 News Boom Pole
+ K-Tek Camera Shoemounting Shock Mount
+ V Bracket Camera Mount
+ 2ft FireWire Cable
+ 3ft XLR Cable
+ 25ft XLR Cable

Tyge Floyd March 30th, 2012 09:53 AM

Re: MagiqCam IIa - FLY THAT CAMERA!

Nice rig, Scott. I'm intrigued, have been looking at these rigs.
Do you have any footage you could link to with some shots from the rig?
What camera/cameras have you flown with the rig?
Thanks

James Kuhn March 30th, 2012 10:03 AM

Re: Panasonic HPX170 + TONS of equipment!

Matt...I'd be interested in your XLR cables, I can always use a couple more. Do you have any wired Lavs?

PM me with info and price.

J.

Robert Turchick March 30th, 2012 11:42 AM

Have the vest and arm which I use with my GC4000hd.
I fly an XF300 and 7D. Rig works great. I'd imagine the sled in this rig would be very nice too! Gonna forward to a friend who is always trying to borrow mine!

Scott Aston March 30th, 2012 02:40 PM

Hi Tyge,

To answer your questions, it's best to tell you that I only used this rig 3 times. I bought new back in 2005 for a 30 sec. spot I was going to produce. I needed some shots with the camera following a guy running. This was back in the day where Standard Def was all that local stations could air. So I flew a Canon XL2, Sony DSR400 on that shoot. The rig worked very well, I had never used a camera stabilizer before until this one and it was super easy. After practicing for a few hours I got some nice steady flying shots. Since then I have bought new editing machines, so that commercial, along with 100's of others were lost due to a hard drive failure. So sorry I have nothing to show you.

So the rig has been sitting in it's case in the corner of my studio for all these years. It's very well made, solid construction. Think higher end glidecam rigs when comparing it.

Scott

Tom Robertson March 30th, 2012 08:35 PM

Re: 5D Mark II, Lenses, and Accessories

How much for one battery and how much for the grip?

Heath Vinyard March 30th, 2012 09:20 PM

Re: Canon 24-105mm f/4 L Series Lens--BRAND NEW

This has been sold.

Heath Vinyard March 31st, 2012 12:24 AM

Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x

1 Attachment(s)
For sale, Zacuto Z-Finder pro 2.5x. Item was used a handful of times and is in great condition. Not beatup and very well taken care of. $250 Pay Pal gift or add 3% + shipping.

Brian Murphy March 31st, 2012 01:39 AM

Re: Panasonic GH1 Kit complete

Sale Pending

Luis Caffesse March 31st, 2012 08:26 AM

FS: Ki Pro Mini, original packaging + Dtap Cable

4 Attachment(s)
Ki Pro Mini
Works perfectly - I'm just not using at much as I probably should.

Includes original packaging and accessories: AJA software CD and AC power adapter.
Also including a Dtap power cable (which is not included with the standard package).

Costs $2000 new.
Asking for $1500 with free shipping within the CONUS, international buyers feel free to contact me and we can figure out how much is a fair price for shipping.

Feel free to PM or email with any questions.
Thanks.

Phil Murray March 31st, 2012 11:17 AM

K-Pod Tripod

I'm looking for Kessler K-Pod tripod legs, preferably in the $400-450 price range. (Any moe than that and I'll probably buy it straight from Kessler. Please PM or email at phil@texastrack.com.

Thanks!

Phil

Heath Vinyard March 31st, 2012 04:56 PM

Re: Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x

SOLD. Thank you.

Jun Tang March 31st, 2012 10:47 PM

WTB - Denecke PS-1A, SKP500 , SKP100

Looking to rebuild my gear list.

I'm looking to purchase a Denecke PS-1A.

I'm also looking to get a either SKP500 or SKP100 (A-frequency)

Future gears I'm looking to acquire is Glidecam HD4000.

Thanks

jun

Matt Luckey April 1st, 2012 02:58 PM

Re: Panasonic HPX170 + TONS of equipment!

Price Drop: $5200

Bernie Beaudry April 1st, 2012 03:37 PM

Ajs IO HD

1 Attachment(s)
Listing for my son. Please contact him directly

This AJA IO HD is in perfect working order. A few minor scratches on the outside from travel, but only cosmetic. This item will be sold AS IS, no returns. The original box isn’t available but will ship in the CONUS for free.
In use for 3 years with few issues. Well maintained and ready to work. Selling because its no longer needed in the current editing system.
Asking $2700, offer
Eric Beaudry | Executive Producer / Editor |
Beaudry Filmworks | 651.334.5922 |
beaudryfilmworks.com

Chris Davis April 1st, 2012 04:22 PM

JVC HD-100U w/Anton-Bauer battery and DR-HD100 recorder

I'm selling my trusty JVC HD-100 I've used for the past four years. It's in perfect operating condition with only small signs of wear. It has been used often and has 249 drum hours and 481 fan hours. For the past two years I've shot with the DR-HD100 digital recorder.

Here is what's included in this package:

- JVC GY-HD100U(A) camera in original box with viewfinder and microphone.
- Fujinon Th16x5.5BRMU TV lens (which has had a UV filter on since new)
- Anton-Bauer Dionic 90 battery with Titan charger. The battery still lasts for 4 hours or longer.
- JVC DR-HD100 digital recorder with 60GB hard drive. I bought this two years ago directly from JVC. It holds more than 6.5 hours of video. It includes a long and short firewire cable, articulating arm with mount, charger, battery and D-Tap power cable for use with the Anton-Bauer battery.
- Tamarac Tek Series case. This holds the camera, battery, charger and digital recorder.

The camera has a crack on the viewfinder (see photos) that is typical for this camera. At one time it had a bad pixel, but I used the camera's "pixel comp" feature and didn't notice it again.

Photos available here: Auctiva Image Hosting

There's a lot of life left in this camera. I just don't use it enough anymore. One thing I will miss are the "Wow, now that's a camera!" comments I'd get at a shoot. For those unfamiliar with this camera, but who are thinking about it, you should know there is no auto-focus on this. You need to focus manually, which is a good thing!

$2,250 for all shipped. You can email me directly at chris@famousdavispro.com.

Chris Luker April 1st, 2012 10:35 PM

Re: Avid Media Composer 6

Or best offer?

Dan Asseff April 2nd, 2012 07:03 AM

Focus Enhancments FS-5

1 Attachment(s)
I have a FS-5 DTE unit for sale. It comes with all original equipment plus extra battery and custom FS-5 camera holder. I made the holder because I didn't like the one that was made for it. The one I made can be tilted to see it from behind the camera. The second battery is there higher capacity battery they sold. I paid $1000.00 for the Fs-5 and $115.00 for the extra battery. Asking $625.00 plus free shipping. Here is some info
on the unit. Focus Enhancements

Nigel Barker April 2nd, 2012 07:43 AM

Re: Steadicam Pilot VLB kit

It's nearly two months since I posted this advert & I haven't even had a single insultingly low offer. I am sort of surprised as when I was looking to buy a Pilot just over a year ago I chased after several used ones but they had always sold before I got a chance to make an offer which is why I ended up buying a new one.

Perhaps this lack of interest is all for the best as I'm not prepared to sell at a ludicrously low price just to get shot of the thing & I have been enjoying using a Glidecam 2000 HD so I think that I am going to keep the Pilot & start practicing again ready for when my C300 arrives.

Eric Mayrand April 2nd, 2012 12:11 PM

Re: Focus Enhancments FS-5

Dan - I just emailed you inside DVinfonet. I'd like to buy your Firestore, - Eric
mayranpe@pacbell.net

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 01:33 PM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

Come on folks.. nobody interested in this beautiful piece of machinery?

Chad Dyle April 2nd, 2012 01:34 PM

Re: FS100 trade for EX1R/3

I have been debating on buying an FS100 for a few weeks now. Let me know if you decide to sell it.

Thanks,

Chad Dyle

Chris Medico April 2nd, 2012 01:36 PM

I would love to have it but the frequencies aren't legal in the USA. :(

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 01:46 PM

Hm I thought that was some kind of wrong information back then? Is that really the case?

Well the one time I really used it was in fact in the USA... back in Colorado... had no problem getting it through customs and using it... ;)