DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Joe Lowery March 8th, 2012 11:23 PM

Re: Anton Bauer Ultralight 2 with softbox

I have the exact Ultralight w/softbox combo. It's a great light for interviews, cocktail hour coverage, anything when you just need a little bit of soft diffused light for unobtrusive coverage. The softbox is very pliable and on a swivel so you can just pull it from in front of the light, when you need more punch. The whole rig is also very easy to store as it collapses almost flat making it easy to tote in a run bag.

Curious, which bulb are you running? I use a 20 watt flood.

Michael Richard March 9th, 2012 11:37 AM

Canon 5DMK II Zacato, Juicedlink, Can 70-200 F4 IS

1 Attachment(s)
Canon 5D MK II (body only) bought Aug 2009 from Adorama. 11,790 actuations

Zacuto Z-FINDER PRO 3x, Zacuto TARGET SHOOTER , Juicedlink 23, cable

Canon L 70-200 F4 IS, with hood and bag.

All litely used, excellent condition, like new. $3000 for all

Paypal

Adam Bauser March 9th, 2012 02:59 PM

Avid Mojo with Component Cables $200 OBO

4 Attachment(s)
Selling my used analog AVID mojo box and (2) component adapters. Includes power supply, original box, manuals.

Works perfect. I used it primarily to capture component video from Betacam SP, but have moved onto digital no longer need it. I assume if you're interested, you know what this is, but if not please research before buying, since I'm pretty sure it does not work with all versions of Media Composer.

Shipping at cost. You choose the method.

Adam Bauser March 9th, 2012 03:11 PM

Sony PVW 2600 Betacam SP Player $100 (Pickup Only)

3 Attachment(s)
Please note. This item is located in central NJ and is pickup only. It is too big to be shipped.

This is a used PVW 2600 Betacam SP Player (not recorder). The hours meter does not work, so I don't know how many hours are on it. I bought it used off eBay about 5 years ago when my the show I work on was still shooting on BetaSP so I could edit at home. We've since moved onto HD, so it's been gathering dust in my office.

Deck is being sold AS IS. The unit does power and playback tapes, but it has an audio problem on channel 1 (popping/clicking sound). Not sure what the problem is. Could be a dirty head. Could be something else. It's an old deck, so it has some dings and dents.

(Please note, last picture is just to show that unit powers on and plays, monitor and black generator are not included).

Adam Bauser March 9th, 2012 03:24 PM

Sony PVM-1343MD 13" Monitor $25

4 Attachment(s)
Please note, this item is located in central NJ and is pickup only.

This is a used 13" Sony PVM-1343MD monitor. It can handle NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. Works fine as far as I can tell. I used it for color correction when I was still editing in SD.

(Note that the last picture is just to show monitor works, deck and black generator not included)

Mestizo Devon March 9th, 2012 05:23 PM

Redrock Micro Deluxe Matte box Plus Filter set

6 Attachment(s)
Redrock Micro Deluxe Matte Box
Redrock Micro Filter Set
ND.6
ND Grad .6
Pol
French Flag
Barn doors
Black or blue screw set

$1200

Denny Kyser March 9th, 2012 10:34 PM

Canon XF305

I purchased this NEW from Adorama June of 2011 for $7500 and selling with under 30 hours.
It has 21 hours on it right now, and I will use it for 1 more wedding this Saturday, March 17th. If its not sold on here will go on Ebay. I am doing my last wedding video so no longer will need this fantastic video camera.

I am listing it for $6800.00 and it will come with the following.

Canon XF305 with between 23-30 hours, will give exact before payment.
Original battery and high cap battery, enough to go all day and then some.
HOYA 82MM SUPER-HMC - UV FILTER that was put on as soon as it came out of the box.
All manuals and boxed in original box.

I have many extras and can discuss if interested.

Contact me with any questions.

Chris Luker March 10th, 2012 12:23 AM

Avid Media Composer 6

I have a brand new, unopened, unregistered box of Avid Media Composer 6.
Full version, NOT ACADEMIC!
$2100 obo.

James Palanza March 10th, 2012 12:25 AM

IndiSystems Square/FocusPro/Gears

7 Attachment(s)
Going to put this up for sale, as I don't think I'm going to use it as much as I thought I was. Recently picked it up so I'm going to just quote the sale thread I bought it from.

"If you need to move the camera, load it with accessories, and pull focus, this rig will get it done.

The indiFOCUSpro is a great value for the money.

The SNAP! gears can't be beat for the price.

And where will you find a set of rails and small handheld rig for anything near this quality and price?

Everything is in excellent used condition (see pics). There are no known problems. The Giottos MH652 quick release adapter is not shown, but included.

Let me know what questions you may have.

Looking for $295 out the door [including PayPal and UPS Ground, to your door in CONUSA]."

Kent Beeson March 10th, 2012 11:50 AM

Portable green screen, headphones, more

Got a few items in mint condition for sale - Photoflex green/blue screen, telescopic litedisc holder, and Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones:

have a look

stuff

Mestizo Devon March 10th, 2012 09:58 PM

Re: Redrock Micro Deluxe Matte box Plus Filter set

Filters Sold

Deluxe matte box kit

$700

James Palanza March 11th, 2012 01:05 AM

BRAND NEW SIGMA 20mm F1.8 EX DG ASPHERICAL RF Lens Nikon

Decided I'd like to go in another direction. Brand New lens, still in the box. For Nikon. I also have a Nikon to M4/3 mount I can toss in.

599.00 shipped anywhere CONUS

Open to offers as well.

James Palanza March 11th, 2012 01:15 AM

BRAND NEW Panasonic Lumix H-FS045200 45 mm - 200 mm F/4.0-5.6

Going in a different direction, brand new, still in the box.
240.00 shipped anywhere CONUS

Rafael Lopes March 11th, 2012 11:07 AM

GH2 body or with lens

I´m looking for a GH2 body. I might consider buying it with a lens if the offer is good.

us$650 shipped and I´ll make the paypal deposit right now.

Jeff Harper March 11th, 2012 01:29 PM

Re: GH2 body or with lens

There are several new from $699 on Ebay, check it out.

Rafael Lopes March 11th, 2012 01:32 PM

I know but sadly they don´t ship to Rio. I´m trying to see if a friend of mine who is going to be in NY can bring me one if I don´t manage to get one here.

Inna Lantsman March 11th, 2012 01:46 PM

K-tek norbert

1 Attachment(s)
Practically new, only used one time but decided to go different direction. The item is in excellent condition.
Asking $149. B&H is selling it for $179
Shipping $10 within US.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/748940-REG/K_Tek_KN2272_Norbert_Accessory_Frame.html
The K-Tek KN2272 Norbert Frame is a flexible, rock-solid mounting system for DSLR and compact high-definition video cameras. The frame features a durable, lightweight machined aluminum construction that will not only mount a camera, but a number of accessories as well.

There are a number of shoe mounts and 1/4" and 3/8" screw holes surrounding the perimeter of the frame, allowing a variety of accessories to be attached.

Easily attach a tripod base plate with quick release, lights, meters, microphones, portable recorders and wireless microphone receivers simultaneously. Optional handle grip and offset base plate kits are available to further the mounting possibilities.

Mount a DSLR camera or compact HD videocamera to a tripod, or add optional handgrips
Simultaneously attach external viewfinders, monitors, lights, audio recorders, microphones, and 15mm rods systems. Lightweight machined aluminum

Contact info@bluebonnetmediagroup.com

David Draper March 11th, 2012 02:09 PM

Re: BRAND NEW Zacuto Fippable Reversible Z-Focus (Follow Focus) - NEVER USED...

Bump.

DD.

Jeff Harper March 11th, 2012 05:35 PM

Bummer, I see your problem. Best of luck.

Soeren Mueller March 12th, 2012 03:47 AM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

The 19mm adapter and 1 marking disc/ring were sold seperately.. so now it's:

Complete Hocus Focus system (see Hocus Products) in it's original Storm case, including all available drive gears (0.8, 0.6 and 0.5), 1 marking disc and 2 XXL/Big Sony battery packs incl. charger!

David Rice March 12th, 2012 05:41 PM

Nearly New Panasonic Ag-AC 160 plus accessories

I'm only 60 years old, and I have a chronic neurological disease similar to MS. I'm currently only able to walk around 2-3 hours per day. I can no longer hold a camera without a tripod, and even with the tripod, I am having so much trouble moving it around. I bought the camera and extra's new from B&H only three months ago. But now my chronic condition has become worse.

My Poor health and financial situation is forcing me out of Video, and compelling me to sell my Panasonic Ag-AC 160 and accessories kit.

I have all the original invoices, paperwork and box for the Camera from B&H.

Purchased at B&H on 12/27/2011. The camera was purchased on sale for $4,495 from then list price of $4,695.

Panasonic AG-AC 160 Camcorder $4,495.00

B&H Sage Max 3 year full service warranty 372.99

I also bought (2) extra batteries & UV & polarize Filters 259.00

and a Rode NTG-1 mic from Amazon.com 279.00

32 gig 30mb/sSandisk Extreme Card 58.00

Plus shipping charges 70.00

16 gig Scan Disk Extreme Card 49.00

The camera is in excellent Condition. No scratches or blemishes. I have never used the Rode Mic, and I think you need a outside power source for it. The lens has been protect since day one with the UV filter.

I have $5,582 invested in the above kit.

I'll take a nearly 20% loss and take $4,600. Which is more than a very fare price for a camera that was bought new, only three months ago. I will pay for shipping to anywhere in USA only. UPS or USPO Priority, Insure for $5,000, and arrange signed receipt required. The shipping will cost me around $100.

I have the Barry Jones AC160 & AC130 Book I'll throw in too.

I can accept PayPal. Or a Wells Fargo Cashier Check.

Feel free to email me at: sitkaoldduffer at gmail dot com for further information or photos..

It's a wonderful camera. I just love it. But there are some unhappy life changes I now need to make.

Dave

David Draper March 13th, 2012 08:25 AM

Re: BRAND NEW Zacuto Fippable Reversible Z-Focus (Follow Focus) - NEVER USED...

SOLD for £850!

DD.

Robert Turchick March 13th, 2012 05:53 PM

Re: Canon L glass

100-400 Sold!!

Soeren Mueller March 14th, 2012 05:57 AM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

Ok adapter and marking rings still there... so it's still with the 19mm Adaptor and 5 (!) marking rings/discs!

My price: 1,300 EUR / 1,700 USD (I payed total 1,750 GBP new, which is a little above 2,000 EUR or 2,600 USD - so this is already a bargain!)

Heath Vinyard March 14th, 2012 06:08 AM

Kessler K-POD w/case

Looking for a good-great condition K-POD with carry case. Already have the Hercules 2.0 head.

Thanks.

Ray Allan March 14th, 2012 07:51 AM

Re: Steadicam Pilot

Hi Travis,

I'm interested in buying a Steadicam Pilot - would you ship this to Scotland, and if so what extra cost would this be?

…and, could you post a few pics?

thanks
Ray

Ed Kelly March 14th, 2012 08:34 AM

16x9 CAMCORDER

LOOKING FOR A SHOULDER MOUNT CAMCORDER THAT SHOOTS 16X9
PLEASE RESPOND TO: tvcam20 at hotmail dot com
THANKS
ED K

Zach Love March 14th, 2012 10:32 AM

Re: Vinten 75mm Tripod & Mid-Level Spreader - Pozi-Loc

Price lowered $550

In my mind, one of the greatest 75mm tripods on the market. Only other tripod I would consider are the solo type legs of Gitzo, Miller of Manfrotto's carbon fiber 535 or 536; or the Sachtler Soom system. If those legs don't float your boat & you want a mid level spreader, I think this tripod is just amazing.

Rob Patin March 14th, 2012 01:15 PM

Glidecam HD2000 stabilizer + forearm brace

3 Attachment(s)
Up for grabs are my Glidecam HD2000 stabilizer, forearm brace, and 12 balancing weights. Everything is in excellent condition. I assumed that I would get a lot more use out of the stabilizer, but it has only been used around the house a few times. I could use the cash for some other purchases, so I'm parting with it.

Everything was purchased new from B&H Photo for over $600. I'm asking $450 (PayPal), shipped via USPS.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Stuart Cummings March 14th, 2012 04:39 PM

AJA Ki Pro Mini

I have a almost new (used twice) AJA Ki Pro Mini comes with 1 mounting bracket and Mini Stand
and AC Power asking $1600.00 or O.B.O. Call 561-213-5209 or email info@watermarkhd.com for more info

Stuart Cummings March 14th, 2012 04:49 PM

3 Panasonic Lumix Micro Four Thirds Lenses for Sale

I have 3 lenses for sale all Panasonic Lumix lenses
1) 7-14 mm F4 Lumix zoom lens asking 710.00
2) 14-140 mm F 5.6 Lumix zoom lens asking 525.00
3) 20 mm F 1.7 Lumix Pancake Lens 285.00
These lenses have very little use and are in like new 9.5 + condition
I am willing to accept any reasonable offer so Please call 561-213-5209 or email info@watermarkhd.com
for more info or pics

David Rice March 14th, 2012 05:53 PM

Re: Nearly New Panasonic Ag-AC 160 plus accessories

The Sage Max 3 year full service warranty is fully transferable at no cost.

Bruce Watson March 14th, 2012 06:52 PM

Senn. SKP100, G band, g2 or g3

I'm looking to buy a http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/634263-REG/Sennheiser_SKP100G3_G_SKP_100_G3_Plug_on.html, either a g2 or a g3. Lots of these sold in ENG kits, but not all that many of them actually get used. Sound familiar? Maybe I can help you convert yours to cash to use for something else. And we all know there's always something else in the video/audio biz. ;-)

Rob Patin March 14th, 2012 07:58 PM

Re: Glidecam HD2000 stabilizer + forearm brace

Sold! Thanks!

Paul Cronin March 15th, 2012 05:55 AM

Re: Nano Flash with extras

There are now only two 32GB CF cards with the Nano.

Buba Kastorski March 15th, 2012 06:44 AM

Want To Buy Flyer Sled

i know it's odd, but I'll try,
i am looking for flyer sled only, if you have incomplete set, or for whatever reason have just a sled you don't need let me know,
thx.

Chris Medico March 15th, 2012 07:20 AM

Re: Want To Buy Flyer Sled

The best place to look out for that kind of thing is the steadicam forum.

One just sold yesterday for $1500.

Tim Brown March 15th, 2012 08:11 AM

Manfrotto lightstands and Gitzo boompole

3 Manfrotto lightstands. Good used condition. These were purchased from B&H's used department and are in very good physical and excellent mechanical condition. Only slight signs of wear.

Manfrotto 3086 8'

Manfrotto 3087 7.5'

Manfrotto (Don't know the model number but it extends to about 10')

$60 plus shipping for all three.

Gitzo G556C Carbon fiber boompole with Audio-Technica 8415 universal shock mount (bands may need to be replaced). Excellent condition. Very slight signs of use, save for some light scratches on the shock mount.

$150 for both plus shipping.

PM me for pics.

Rafael Lopes March 15th, 2012 08:58 AM

*** FOUND IT *** GH1 body (hackable)

Looking for a hackable GH1 body. us$350 shipped.
I would also consider a G3 body for the same pice.

*** FOUND IT ***

Rafael Lopes March 15th, 2012 09:32 AM

Base on the differences between a hacked GH2 and a GH1 and taking in consideration this will be very sporadically for personal projects I´ve decided to get a GH1 instead.