DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Chris Medico April 2nd, 2012 01:56 PM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

I went to the vendors website to read up on the system and even sent them a note about it. The response I got was that they have one coming out that would be USA legal but the current models were not. I know that doesn't keep it from working perfectly well here.

That may be why you haven't seen a lot of traffic on the post.

Aaron Dunlap April 2nd, 2012 02:03 PM

Re: Mint Zoom H4n

Payment sent! Thanks man!

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 02:07 PM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

I guess you're right.. I just asked Pete (the vendor) about it... seems like it is kind of a grey area... at least you can't resell it again apparently. Sad :(

David Delaney April 2nd, 2012 03:50 PM

Selling Canon ip4500 printer - Brand New in Box!

I purchased three Canon ip4500 Printers when I was pumping out a DVD of a film I made. Well, I didn't produce or sell as many as I would like so now two of the printer (which have never been opened or used) are up for sale.
Selling for upwards of $200 on Amazon:
and I have heard these are the best workhorses around. I don't have anything to compare it to, so there you go. Includes ink and DVD tray.

$120 obo.
PM or leave a message here

Steve Maller April 2nd, 2012 03:57 PM

Manfrotto 525MVB with 503 Head and extras

thanks to the dude below, i'm taking this somewhere else.
totally unnecessary, sir.
please keep your "suggestions" to yourself on this forum.

Omar Torresola April 2nd, 2012 06:42 PM

Re: Manfrotto 525MVB with 503 Head and extras

I had this exact model and sold it for $400 in 2009 through Craigslist. You could be better off if you try to sell it that way and get rid of the shipping IMHO. Good luck with your sell.

Nate Haustein April 2nd, 2012 07:51 PM

Bracket 1 Camera Accessory Bracket

2 Attachment(s)
I have a Bracket1 accessory bracket for HD camcorders for sale. It is a metal bracket used to attach things like wireless microphone receivers and hot shoe accessories to a video camera or DSLR. For sale is the "HD2" model ($119 new) and the appropriate mount for Sony UWP receivers ($20 new) as well as an additional hot shoe mount ($12 new). It's a well-designed, sturdy product that does exactly what it claims to do.

Great condition - over $150 new, asking $90 shipped.

Here's their website: Brackets for mounting accessories to your video camera or SLR

Photos:

Nate Haustein April 2nd, 2012 08:04 PM

Re: JAG35 Rig and Follow Focus

Off to ebay: JAG35 DSLR Quick Release Baseplate and Pair 6.5" Zacuto Aluminum Rods | eBay

Dan Asseff April 3rd, 2012 05:54 AM

Re: Focus Enhancments FS-5

Item sold, Thanks Eric

Kent Beeson April 3rd, 2012 01:14 PM

Portable grren/blue screen/sachtler tripod/headphones/more

Got a few great video production items for sale - all are either UNUSED or good as new - Photoflex portable green screen, sennheiser headphones, telescopic arm, sachtler carbon-fiber tripod FSB-6T fluid head with case

see stuff for details

Chris Davis April 3rd, 2012 01:19 PM

Re: JVC HD-100U w/Anton-Bauer battery and DR-HD100 recorder

Open to offers.

Ken Plotin April 3rd, 2012 01:38 PM

3 PRIME CANON FD Mount LENSES (NEAR NEW!) with Ftb body.

3 Attachment(s)
3 PRIME Canon FD Mount LENSES (NEAR NEW!) with Ftb body.

If you're looking for some fast glass to use on your EF mount still or video cameras, these work beautifully with a quality FD to EF adaptor available for about $30 online.

(This really clean CANON Ftb body is included along with a Vivitar 3500 swivel/bounce flash).

All the lenses feature traditional craftsmanship of the time, with heavy duty metal construction and brass/aluminum focusing helicals.

- Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 with a Hoya Skylight filter on it from day 1.
This is a classic and some of the best glass Canon made at the time. The elements and iris blades are super clean and the lens appears near new.

- Tokina ELF28 28mm f/2.8 wide lens with Hoya Skylight filter on it from day 1. This lens is in MINT CONDITION in the original box.! I doubt that my brother ever used this except to take it out of the box to put on the filter. The quality of this Tokina model was the equal of Canon's own 28mm offerings.

- Vivitar SERIES 1 70-210mm f/2.8-4 zoom lens. Also in MINT CONDITION in it's original box, with a Hoya Skylight filter on it since day 1. This is the lens that put Vivitar on the map back then. A fast zoom with optics that rivaled the best fixed focal length lenses. As with the 28mm, I doubt this ever came out of it's box.

If you are into Digital Cinema production, these lenses provide a true "classic look".

$200 Plus shipping (US Only) Paypal, Check or U.S.Postal Money order.

Thanks,
Ken

Neil Rosales April 3rd, 2012 07:59 PM

JuicedLink DT454 - $345

JuicedLink DT454 - $340

The JuicedLink DT454 adds 48V/12V Phantom power and AGC Disable to the DT414 - In Excellent Condition, Amazingly Clean Pre-Amp for HD-DSLR Video

***$345*** FIRM /Shipped to CONUS/Paypal Gift Option(add 3% for PP CC)

4 mic channels (2 XLR, 2 unbalanced)
Low-noise preamplifiers
Meters
4 segment LED (each right/left)
2 sensitvity settings; adjustable
Meters valuable with the new 5DMKII firmware, which does not show meters during recording
AGC Disable (to get better SNR from cameras without manual control)
30dB low-noise typ max gain (single ended, stereo)
Headphone Amplifier
Playback Monitoring
48V Phantom, plus 12V power saving mode
Made in USA

Omar Torresola April 3rd, 2012 08:27 PM

Re: Manfrotto 525MVB with 503 Head and extras

Tried editing my comment. For some reason it's not letting me. I apologize.

Jeff Harper April 4th, 2012 01:32 AM

Canon XA10

Looking to buy an XA10. If you have a gently used one available, let me know please! Prefer to purchase from someone that's been around the forum for awhile and who is well known.

Raji Ahmed April 4th, 2012 06:47 AM

Re: Panasonic AG-HMC40 + Accessories - Priced to move!

I realize this was posted a few months ago, but by any chance, do you still have the HMC40? I'm in the market for one. Thanks

Raji Ahmed April 4th, 2012 06:52 AM

Looking to buy Used HMC40

Looking to get a Panasonic HMC40 as a backup to my HMC150. Anyone out there selling one? Either respond here or send me a Private Msg.

Thanks
-Raji

Chad Whelan April 4th, 2012 01:04 PM

Re: FS100 trade for EX1R/3

email sent

Justin Molush April 4th, 2012 03:38 PM

Re: Complete Kessler Crane Kit-$3,500.00

Thank you tons brian - grabbed the PT20 from him and it was in basically perfect condition and even got a pelican to carry it with!

Would definitely buy again...

Peter Manojlovic April 4th, 2012 08:09 PM

Manfrotto/Bogen 625 quick release plate

I'm looking to buy a Manfrotto 625 quick release base to put on top of my Steadicam Pilot.

Since i've invested in the hex plate system years ago (tripods/monopods etc..), i'm sticking to my guns.

U.S. members also welcome to chime in.
Thank you.

Peter Manojlovic April 4th, 2012 08:16 PM

Steadicam Pilot docking bracket

I purchased a used Pilot from a member here, but am missing the docking bracket.

Since i can't get contact with him yet, i'll reserve judgment for a later date, but i'll be damned to pay full price on this piece, since it was already assumed with the purchase of the pilot anyways...
It's a PITA to make one, but i can do it. Just wanna see if anybody might sell one.

Shot in the dark...
Thanks..

Buba Kastorski April 5th, 2012 06:14 AM

Re: Want To Buy Flyer Sled

got the whole new set,
mods, please close,
thx!

Chris Davis April 5th, 2012 06:50 AM

Re: JVC HD-100U w/Anton-Bauer battery and DR-HD100 recorder

Moved to eBay. If you're interested in the next six days, send me an email, I'll cancel the auction.

Mary Angelini April 5th, 2012 07:04 AM

DP Slider

Looking for a used DP Slider 2 foot preferred. PM me if you want to sell it.

David C Wright April 5th, 2012 06:59 PM

SmallHD DP6 (SDI)

Looking for a good condition DP6, must have HD SDI input

Thanks

Email me at hdcamera@mac.com

Zach Love April 5th, 2012 10:52 PM

Re: Vinten 75mm Tripod & Mid-Level Spreader - Pozi-Loc

Price lowered: $500 + S&H

Garrett Low April 5th, 2012 11:51 PM

Zach,

Email question sent. Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks,
Garrett

Brian Murphy April 6th, 2012 05:36 AM

Re: Complete Kessler Crane Kit-$3,500.00

Thanks for the kind words Justin! My crane and head and accessories are all in new productive hands with fine people. I want to say thanks and how much I appreciate the community of DVINFO.NET not only in connecting people in the classifieds but for the sense of community we all feel.

Cheers
Brian

Scott Aston April 6th, 2012 06:38 AM

Re: MagiqCam IIa - FLY THAT CAMERA!

Price reduced - $1050.

James Kuhn April 6th, 2012 07:42 AM

Re: Bracket 1 Camera Accessory Bracket

Nate...I PMd you.

J.

Jeff Harper April 6th, 2012 10:07 AM

Re: Canon XA10

I'm getting ready to buy new, so if anyone has a cam (XA10) to sell, now is the time to let me know! Thanks!

Ken Plotin April 6th, 2012 10:28 AM

Re: 3 PRIME CANON FD Mount LENSES (NEAR NEW!) with Ftb body.

The package has been SOLD.
Thanks,
Ken

Sebastian Alvarez April 6th, 2012 03:16 PM

Re: Looking to buy Used HMC40

Hi Raji, I didn't see a way to send you a PM, so I'm posting back. I'm selling my HMC40, which I bought in December 2009 from B&H, along with two Panasonic VW-VBG6 original batteries, which is the longest battery you can get for this camera. They haven't been charged too many times, so I'm sure they still have a lot of charges left.

The camera has had rather low use and it's always been kept in a non smoking environment and handled very carfully as I do with all of my equipment. I have the original box and cables that came with it.

B&H sells it for $1600 at this time, and each battery for $155, which totals $1910. The price I'm asking for camera plus the two batteries is $1600. If you're interested please send me a PM.

The only form of payment I take is a Western Union or Moneygram wire, or a money order from those companies as well. I don't take personal checks.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Luis Caffesse April 6th, 2012 06:30 PM

Re: FS: Ki Pro Mini, original packaging + Dtap Cable

Price dropped to $1400

Giles Walker April 7th, 2012 05:56 AM

Sony EX1r

Looking for a lightly used, A1 condition, Sony PMW-EX1r in the UK.

No grey import or VAT.

Proof of UK purchase essential.

Warranty preferred.

Would prefer to purchase from an established forum member.

Inna Lantsman April 7th, 2012 10:33 AM

Aja io hd $1,299

6 Attachment(s)
For Sale the IoHD FireWire-800 Analog/Digital Capture Device from AJA in excellent perfectly working condition. All original unit, packed in its original box. IOHD by AJA is an external video capture device that is designed for use with Apple's Final Cut Studio 2/3 editing suite (or newer). The device connects to a computer via FireWire-800. It features a portable form factor with handle that makes it ideally suited for field editing of HD footage using a MacBook Pro.

I am selling this device for $1,299 and can ship it to you within the US.

The IOHD has input and output support for HDMI, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, composite, component and S-Video signals. It supports up to eight channels of embedded SDI audio and also features connections for AES/EBU 8-channel unbalanced audio and 4-channel balanced audio. The device is compatible with 10-bit 4:2:2 video, making it an ideal companion for an HD video camera.
Apple ProRes 422 Codec
The Apple ProRes 422 codec is built into the IoHD. This codec compresses HD video to SD sizes. It makes it practical to edit full-quality HD on a MacBook Pro. This is ideal for editors who are working on location shoots and for documentary filmmakers.
Broadcast Features
The IoHD features an RS-422 port for deck control and supports Genlock and LTC timecode via BNC. These connections are often used in professional broadcast environments.
HD Field Editing
The capture device can be used to put together assembly cuts and to review dailies in the field. It features ample connectivity, allowing it to be used with many different types of cameras and video formats.

Type External FireWire-800 Capture Device Compatible with Final Cut Studio 2, Final Cut Studio 3 v7.0.1 or newer, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Combustion Video System NTSC, NTSCJ, PAL Video Formats SD, HD Audio Formats SDI Embedded, AES, HDMI Stereo, 24-bit Balanced Host Connection FireWire-800 Input and Output

Connectors Input
2x BNC for SDI
3x BNC for Component
1x S-Video
1x BNC for CVNS/Composite
1x HDMI
4x BNC for AES
4x XLR for Balanced Audio
1x BNC for Genlock
1x BNC for LTC

Output
2x BNC for SDI
3x BNC for Component
1x S-Video
1x BNC for CVNS/Composite
1x HDMI
4x BNC for AES
4x XLR for Balanced Audio
2x RCA for Unbalanced Audio Monitoring
1x BNC for Genlock
1x BNC for LTC

Control
1x RS-422 for Deck Control
1x 9-Pin FireWire-800 for Host Connection Real-Time Output Yes Real-Time Layers None Hardware Real-Time Effects None WYSIWYG Support None Agency Certifications None System Requirements Computer: Mac with FireWire-800
Software: Final Cut Studio 2 or Final Cut Studio 3 v7.0.1 (or newer)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 8.2 x 4.8 x 12" (20.8 x 12.2 x 30.5 cm)

Nate Haustein April 7th, 2012 03:45 PM

Re: Bracket 1 Camera Accessory Bracket

SOLD. Thanks!

Troy Filipiak April 7th, 2012 05:56 PM

Re: Jvc gy-hm700 demo model

Sold! Thanks for looking everyone!

Zach Love April 7th, 2012 09:04 PM

Sold.

Thanks Garrett!

Chris Davis April 7th, 2012 11:26 PM

Original Kessler Pocket Dolly

4 Attachment(s)
I guess this would be version 1.0 of Kessler's Pocket Dolly. Very smooth, includes crank and carrying case. It has been used very little. It does not include a camera mount, but you can attach a http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/241139-REG/Manfrotto_577_577_Rapid_Connect_Adapter.html. The mounting plate has four screw holes made for it.

$400 shipped. Email chris@famousdavispro.com