DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   DV-info members average age? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/11903-dv-info-members-average-age.html)

Adam Gold November 7th, 2009 01:38 PM

I ate them with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti....

Brendan Marnell November 7th, 2009 05:10 PM

OK, It'll have to be steak 'n kidney pie ... a bit heavy on the gut at my age. Marinated, maybe?

On second thoughts I am reminded of Jonathan Swift's satirical solution to poverty among the rapidly increasing Irish population of the late 1700's ... careful selection of the healthier children among the poor for fattening and carving into choice joints to be served as delicacies to the ruling rich. Little has changed, I guess ... just substitute taxpayers for the children and that's the menu for some years to come. I shall be begging for the crumbs I suppose and sneaking a sniff of your empty bottle.

Owen Dawe November 9th, 2009 12:05 AM

Well!! If I was a cat I'd be 476 yrs old. In reality I'm 68yrs old but don't feel a day over, over, over er um. I've forgotten.

Imre Zsolt Balint January 29th, 2010 09:12 PM

I am a whopping 30 years old, soon to be 31 mid-March. But I frequently act much less than my age and I certainly hope to keep that childish behavior up. :P

Jerry Porter January 30th, 2010 09:08 AM

I'm 39, but very immature for my age. At least that's what the wife keeps telling me...

Howard Neill January 30th, 2010 07:42 PM

I am 66. As long as our clients want to book us, I'll be there.

Laurence Janus February 13th, 2010 05:38 AM

I am 35 but I feel about double that recently :(

Dave Partington April 16th, 2010 01:58 PM

Looks like older than the average at 46 .... :(

Frank Catscottage April 17th, 2010 06:11 AM

I'm whistling for almost a year now this famous Beatle song from the "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album.....and may I say still not out off tune.....

So there's still hope...I imagine?!

John Abbey April 17th, 2010 04:53 PM

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Hameed Aabid April 17th, 2010 05:54 PM

I am 33 year old.... an underachieved 33 :p

Nick Popa April 17th, 2010 08:42 PM

20 years old, a young-in i guess

Greg Laves April 17th, 2010 10:43 PM

My business would be better if my golf game wasn't as good. And I am certainly old enough to know better. My early passion in image acquisition was photography but my gear kept getting stolen so I took that as an omen and went M/C and car racing, instead. I eventually got into video many years later. My first camcorder was a full sized shoulder mount VHS camcorder. I still have it, somewhere. Currenty 65 y.o. and a scratch golfer. Some of my credits: Harpo, Inc. (Oprah), Animal Planet, CBS News NY, Discovery, TruTV, Travel Channel.

Greg Charest April 26th, 2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Partington (Post 1515257)
Looks like older than the average at 46 .... :(

Don\'t feel bad I\'m right there with ya!
So I\'m older....when does the wiser kick in?

Allan Black April 26th, 2010 03:17 PM

Heaven forbid I kill this thread but be aware .. when you post your age here for the rest of your life you\'ll get reply emails from people younger than you.

Or has someone said that already :-0 Cheers.