Videography Magazine Announces 2009 NAB Best of Show Vidy Awards Winners
Las Vegas, NV (April 22, 2009) — Videography magazine, published by NewBay Media, announced its Best of Show Vidy Awards today at the 2009 NAB Show.
NewBay Media’s Broadcast & Video Group of products, which also includes Videography.com, DV magazine, DV.com, Digital Video Expo and the Creative Planet Communities, is uniquely poised to recognize the full spectrum video technology. A select panel of engineers, editors and production and post professionals joined the magazine staff to judge the Best of Show awards for Videography.
The Best of Show Vidy Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the advancement of the art and science of video technology. The Videography Vidy Awards is the longest-running NAB awards program.
“Our teams searched the NAB show floor for products that were truly deserving of recognition,” says NewBay Media Broadcast & Video Group Vice President & Group Publisher Eric Trabb. “Recognition with an award at NAB from the Broadcast & Video Group is a strong vote of confidence and admiration from this leading publication.”
The 2009 Videography Vidy Awards winners are as follows:
– AJA Ki Pro
– Anton/Bauer Solar Charger
– Avid Media Composer 3.5’s Stereoscopic 3D editing tool
– Blackmagic Design UltraScope
– CineForm Neo3D
– Digital Rapids TouchStream
– JVC GD-463D10 3D LCD monitor
– JVC GY-HM700 ProHD camcorder
– Matrox CompressHD
– NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline
– Panasonic AJ-HRW10 P2 Rapid Writer
– Petrol Inflatable Airline Bag
– Sony SRW-9000 HDCAM SR camcorder
– Transvideo CineMonitor HD3DView
– Vinten Vision AS Series
– Zaxcom QRX100 Receiver