Own the industry’s premiere monitor/recorder for just $1795
(Colorado Springs, CO – October 1, 2014) — Less than one year ago, Convergent Design began shipping the Odyssey7Q monitor/recorder. The response has been overwhelming, with thousands more units shipped than anticipated. To celebrate this huge success, for a limited time the Odyssey7Q is available for just $1795, more than 20% less than the standard price.
The Odyssey7Q combines Convergent Design’s knowledge and experience of both broadcast and cinematography recorders, while adding the capabilities of a high-end professional monitor.
Odyssey7Q is a brilliant 7.7″ OLED monitor with 3400:1 contrast, true blacks, 1280×800 resolution and comprehensive monitoring tools. It’s also the best and most versatile portable recorder available on the market, enabling you to record HD Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), 4K Apple ProRes, Uncompressed, Sony FS7/FS700 RAW, Canon C500 4K RAW, ARRIRAW and POV RAW. For a limited time, Odyssey7Q is available for $1795, a $500 savings. The best just keeps on getting better!
- 7.7” HD OLED monitor
- True blacks, outstanding color accuracy
- Image Analysis tools (waveform, histogram, false color, focus assist, pixel zoom w/ finger drag)
- Multi-Stream (view & switch up to four HD signals at once)
- 4K Apple ProRes 422 HQ (coming this month)
- HD Apple ProRes 422 HQ up to 60p
- 2K & HD, 12-bit & 10-bit in uncompressed DPX
Available (Extra-Cost) Record Options:
- Sony FS7/FS700 (4K/2K RAW, 240fps, RAW to ProRes)
- Canon C500 RAW (4K/UHD & Half RAW, 120fps, 2K 12-bit)
- POV RAW (IO Industries & Indiecam RAW POV cameras)
- ARRI ALEXA (ARRIRAW from ALEXA Classic cameras)
Contact a Convergent Design dealer today to buy the industry’s most versatile and highest performing monitor/recorder.
For more information on the Odyssey7Q, visit convergent-design.com.